PDA

View Full Version : Ben Laden's 2nd speaks---again

geeman
07-27-2006, 12:45 PM
We wonder why we fight terrorisim,he speaks today of calling more to fight,until their RELIGION prevails.If thats not plain enough,I dont know what is.Cease fires ,ignoring the problem wont work.He states its about RELIGION .No negotiation possible there,He intends death to all who isnt of their religion.Possible to talk him around it? I dont think so.

Leon m
07-27-2006, 12:54 PM
.Possible to talk him around it? I dont think so.

I think the right person could , but not one with greedy motives.

Joe (SoCal)
07-27-2006, 12:57 PM
He must have be reading daily religious thought from muslim spirituality.com

paladin
07-27-2006, 01:00 PM
gimmee about ten minutes alone in a dark room and I betcha we could come to terms....:D....or less.....

pcford
07-27-2006, 01:01 PM
We wonder why we fight terrorisim,he speaks today of calling more to fight,until their RELIGION prevails.If thats not plain enough,I dont know what is.Cease fires ,ignoring the problem wont work.He states its about RELIGION .No negotiation possible there,He intends death to all who isnt of their religion.Possible to talk him around it? I dont think so.

That's right!!! Tell the Crusaders to don amor and saddle up.

It's what the American Taliban wants.

geeman
07-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Now THAT he could understand.And I think its the only way to talk to this guy or his like.They do not think like we do,we cant "talk" to them based on our way of thinking.

Leon m
07-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Oh lets not get all inocent here,we've been poking sticks at that beehive for decades,and now we're suprised because we got stung.
and if we don't get off our "look at us ,poor victoms" horse we're
going to end up like the Israeli's vs palastine...tit for tat to the end of time...

pcford
07-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Now THAT he could understand.And I think its the only way to talk to this guy or his like.They do not think like we do,we cant "talk" to them based on our way of thinking.

Yes, quite right. They are the "other." They are different from us. They are not as good. We can never understand them. They have entirely different goals. We are good. They are bad.

Jews too, blacks too, Mexicans too, Hindus too, Buddhists too...and on and on

Do you know what this is called? Name the word, please.

One of the greatest threats to this country is the American Taliban. I mean that sincerely.

Memphis Mike
07-27-2006, 01:09 PM
If we were to get the hell out of the Middle East and leave them alone they would cease their attacks on us. But it's more important for Exxon to rake in obcene profits.

This is what the so called war on terrorism is about. This is where George W. Bush and the greedy Republicans have taken us.:mad:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/CNBC/Dispatch/060727markets.aspx?GT1=8380

pcford
07-27-2006, 01:15 PM
"Memphis Mike]If we were to get the hell out of the Middle East and leave them alone they would cease their attacks on us. But it's more important for Exxon to rake in obcene profits.

This is what the so called war on terrorism is about. This is where George W. Bush and the greedy Republicans have taken us."

Are you telling me that the Mideast mess is related to oil? Goodness!!!

Leon m
07-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Ahmen brother Mike !

geeman
07-27-2006, 01:18 PM
I understand what your saying here,we are,and have been in the Middle east too much.My point in my 1st post was about his statement that the Jhad war according to him is about "RELIGION" HIS WORDS.Comments on HIS words?as opposed to mine?

Leon m
07-27-2006, 01:22 PM
.Comments on HIS words?as opposed to mine?

Sounds like someone who's really pi$$ed because someones been messing with his country and way of life for decades.

geeman
07-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Not gonna touch his comment about the war being about religion huh? LOL That was the point of my post.Instead of the sidestepping I see here.

Leon m
07-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Not gonna touch his comment about the war being about religion huh? LOL .

Yeah, George has made plenty of religious comments as well...great way to "Rally the Troops"etc.

geeman
07-27-2006, 01:38 PM
I dont recall Ole GW making a comment that all people NOT Christians must die,as the Jhad specifies.

Leon m
07-27-2006, 01:40 PM
I dont recall Ole GW making a comment that all people NOT Christians must die,as the Jhad specifies.

Don't worry...it's bound to show up on one of those tapes where he doesn't realize he's beeing recorded...just give it time :D

Meerkat
07-27-2006, 01:44 PM
If we get the hell out of the gas station, where are we going to get gas?

Leon m
07-27-2006, 01:48 PM
If we get the hell out of the gas station, where are we going to get gas?

Hey !, I got an idea...we can PURCHASE it :D

Just think of all gas we could have purchased with the money we spent on this war.

geeman
07-27-2006, 01:49 PM
My post wasnt intended to start yet another thread about "why we're there" Thats already been debated,to death.I was looking for comments on his statement and free admission NOW that the war is about religion,and it wont stop until his RELIGION prevails,according to him.

Meerkat
07-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Bin Laden's version of Islam, and Shari'a too, is a perversion of the religion.

(I will now be moving to an undisclosed location in Cold Springs on Hudson! ;))

Leon m
07-27-2006, 02:02 PM
NOW that the war is about religion,and it wont stop until his RELIGION prevails,according to him.

I havn't heard HIS actual words, but if his intent is to kill every non islamic person(wich I have a hard time believing) , well then he will have to be stopped.

And personally I believe our money and resources would have been much better spent persueing Bin Laden instead of this fiasco in Iraq.

geeman
07-27-2006, 02:08 PM
I agree completely with you on wasting people and money in iraq.Theres no argument there from me.His video is playing on CNN and all over the world today.He simply states (according to him) that the war is about religion and it wont stop until his religion prevails.That was what I was looking for in regard to comments.

Leon m
07-27-2006, 02:13 PM
.He simply states (according to him) that the war is about religion and it wont stop until his religion prevails..
Well then, the mans a nut job, and has to be dealt with.So lets pull all our resources from Iraq , and go after the REAL threat.

Meerkat
07-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Saw an interesting bit on Frontline last evening. Of all places, Morroco may have the solution to extremist Islam. They've trained 50 woman Imams and have placed them at Mosques around the country. Fighting extremism with moderatism. Sounds good to me.