Group : Welcome KNOCKABOUT

:D :D :D

FWIW Recovery is for quitters
Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson )
Senior Member # 4659

Last Activity: Today 11:30 AM
(\_
~~~~~~~~~
Total Posts: 16,259 (10.15 posts per day)

Amateurs :D :D

Paul Pless
07-18-2006, 10:36 AM
KNOCKABOUT: it's been 20 minutes since my last post

damnit man, I got go get something to clean my screen now:D :D

KNOCKABOUT
07-18-2006, 10:39 AM
LOL, its true. But I love you all like brothers, and respect all of the knowledge and experience on this forum. I feel kinship in this endeavour of wooden boats and other topics. What a fabulous place this is...

KNOCKABOUT
07-18-2006, 10:40 AM
I got some work to do to catch old Joe CSOH though...

Paul Pless
07-18-2006, 10:46 AM
...and other topics.

hehe

Joe (SoCal)
07-18-2006, 10:50 AM
I got some work to do to catch old Joe CSOH though...

Just checked again and NOW you are now up to ( 3.45 posts per day) way to go http://www.woodenboatvb.com/www/vbulletin/upload/images/icons/icon14.gif

KNOCKABOUT
07-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Im'a workin' it.

Paul Girouard
07-18-2006, 08:18 PM
and respect all of the knowledge and experience on this forum.

Humm , some how that don't match this ,

Read a book, any book will do.

For a bunch of wooden boat geeks there sure is alot of intolerance on this forum, and a godly (intended) measure of outright bigotry, when the drift is convenient. But what really chafes me, is those of you who are most vehement in your intolerance are those with the least substantive posts. So its either youre a bunch of backwoods intolerant bigots, or simply uninformed - but either way, you should be reading more and talking less.

The above post is almost to ridiculous to respond to...

This thread is a waste of electrons.

Oh well :( you can THINK your anything you want , that in and of it self doesn't make it a fact, just your own opinion of your own bad self :D

botebum
07-18-2006, 08:25 PM
But Paul! Look how he's morphed into a regular talk much/do nothing like the rest of us! We've transformed him. We should feel like the proud parents of a retard.:D

Doug

KNOCKABOUT
07-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Getting a little defensve 'aint we Paul?

Paul G.
07-18-2006, 09:06 PM
I thought " a waste of electrons" was quite witty:p

What do you think Wilde?

Oscar: " there is only one thing worse than posting on the wbf, and thats not posting!" ho ho ho

Paul Girouard
07-18-2006, 09:07 PM
But Paul! Look how he's morphed into a regular talk much/do nothing like the rest of us! We've transformed him. We should feel like the proud parents of a retard.:D

Doug

Haaa hhaaah Ok where's that rag to clean the puter screen:D

Paul Girouard
07-18-2006, 09:17 PM
No just pointing out facts :D Hey you can be anyway you want to be , that's your choice . Just don't say one thing , as /like you did , then say I love everybody etc like you did .

Hey I got no beef with any strong opinion , I have a few me self :D But don't go back and forth. Just be honest.

But again that's up to you:eek: I haven't seen / read anything of yours that have made me think , "Here's a guy who knows some thing"

In fact, your sort of cross personality's have you in a hole , IMO / estimation , at least with me , as it stands . Not that that matters a spit:o

KNOCKABOUT
07-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Well good, I'm glad you recognize that I dont give a spit what you think. Takes a man to realize his marginalizations.

And vis-a-vis your comment here:

"But again that's up to you:eek: I haven't seen / read anything of yours that have made me think , "Here's a guy who knows some thing"

I guess were perfect for one another, as that makes two of us.

Paul Girouard
07-18-2006, 10:01 PM
Well good, I'm glad you recognize that I dont give a spit what you think. Takes a man to realize his marginalizations.

And vis-a-vis your comment here:

"But again that's up to you:eek: I haven't seen / read anything of yours that have made me think , "Here's a guy who knows some thing"

I guess were perfect for one another, as that makes two of us.

Well if you ever go up top , which is rare for you , And you need a lil const/ tool / wood advice . We'll / I'll see if I can change that ;)

Have a nice WBF day:)

botebum
07-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Well said Paul. Welcome one, welcome all, and have a great WBF'n Day! Gawd! I Love This Place! (I'm a very sick man):cool: :rolleyes:

Doug