PDA

View Full Version : Little Red Sports Cars

Meerkat
07-13-2006, 06:43 PM
A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a policewoman, who was also blonde.

The blonde officer asked to see the blonde driver's license.

She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked.

"It's square and it has your picture on it," replied the policewoman.

The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

Paul Pless
07-13-2006, 06:54 PM
:D :D :D

Damnit man, Mr Harrow needs to start a new joke thread. Its just not the same without one.

Katherine
07-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Why does the blond with the speeding problem have to be a woman?

Paul Pless
07-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Why does the blond with the speeding problem have to be a woman?

What's the punchline?:confused:

Katherine
07-13-2006, 07:27 PM
At least the car stayed on the road.:D

Tristan
07-13-2006, 07:33 PM
What does a blond say after sex? "Gee, that was great. Who are you guys, what team do you play for?"

Katherine
07-13-2006, 07:36 PM
You guys make me glad I'm a brunette, LOL.

Paul Pless
07-13-2006, 07:38 PM
A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her. She goes out and buysa gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly, and sure enough, she opens the door and finds him in the arms of a redhead.
The blonde gets very angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun but as she does, she is overcome with grief.
She takes the gun and points to her head. The boyfriend yells, "NO, honey, don't do it!"
The blonde replies "Shut up, you're next."