http://www.funtoosh.com/f_images/w_drive_1.jpg

:)

http://www.funtoosh.com/dj.php?details=A11~362

Phillip Allen
07-08-2006, 07:31 AM
prolly she was trying not to mess up her hair

Leon m
07-08-2006, 07:41 AM
and the color clashes with her scooter...Fer Shame .

geeman
07-08-2006, 08:41 AM
IS it just me or do I see more women drivers talking on cell phones then men?

Phillip Allen
07-08-2006, 08:42 AM

I'm sure they would call it multi-tasking

Wild Dingo
07-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Of course they do! I mean havent you seen them sheilas drivin along 10 klicks over the speed limit yackin away one hand on the phone jammed in their earholes the other wackin some wayward Johnny in the back seat while yellin at the teen chewin gum sullenly in the seat next to her while givin the finger at some "idiot" screamin at her for cutting them off?? I mean come on! of course thats a multi talented multi tasking sheila! :p

Lucky for us blokes its well known that we can only do one thing at a time eh? :D

Tar Devil
07-08-2006, 09:20 AM

I'm trying to find just ONE woman driving without a cell phone in her ear.

And on a related subject... Why do women have the concept of an acceleration lane backwards?

Later,

Phil

Katherine
07-08-2006, 09:25 AM
I resemble err . . . resent those remarks.

Phillip Allen
07-08-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't know why but this reminds me of my daughter...she is the oldest of my kids and consequently, I had more of the raising of her before I developed a husband-in-law. The effect is that she is using more of my logic than my younger sons who are more like their mom. All this leads me to wonder at how Sarah is aggressive in her driving and has little tolerance for the typical woman driver...

George Jung
07-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Unfortunately, I, too, am guilty of disparaging 'women drivers', usually for any/all of the above. My personal observation is that women seem to think they own the street, and that it's my (others) duty to get out of the way..... no blood, no foul.

That said, in all honesty I have to admit that others, who shall remain nameless, might consider me an aggressive driver. Honestly, I can't see it (maybe when I was younger, and had a car that wasn't a minivan). I drive the speed limit or less, for safety and economy; signal my intent, and generally am quite considerate, letting others into busy traffic lanes, etc. But I don't have much patience for those folks who are inconsiderate, popping in and out of lanes, trying to 'get ahead', generally hazards to the rest of us. Oh, and old folks, poking along at 5 mph in a 25 mph zone. I try not to tailgate, honest! But lets keep traffic moving, shall we?
So I'm guilty of my own transgressions; and when I make an inopportune remark about 'women drivers', you can bet that the carload of 'em I always have with me 'correct' me of my misperceptions.

geeman
07-08-2006, 09:56 AM
My wife is a much better driver then I am,I know this because she sits in the "copilots" seat and tells me this ,,,,,,,,constantly.Usually telling me to speed up I'm drivin too slow.When this subject comes up asking her if SHE wants to drive either stops the problem ,or she takes the drivers seat,,and I take a nap LOL