X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cs
    Elite Invisible Member
    • Feb 2001

"Ashley" canoe

For those that missed this in designs, I've been working to replace my daughters canoe. It started out with me looking for a design and ended up with me designing one. Here are some photos.

Started here

and ended here.

Ended up with a little less V than what inteneded, but it is working out great. Tonight I hope to put a layer of glass on the bottom.

Chad
    There are three ways to do things: The right way, the wrong way and my way.

Three Little Birds
    Love is My Religion
  • Tom Robb
    • May 2004

Keep the pix coming. Interesting shop too. On blocks to keep the zoning SS of your back?

Comment

• cs
      Elite Invisible Member
      • Feb 2001

I got a layer of glass on the bottom tonight and just had enough epoxy. More is on the way.

That shop actually works out pretty good. A little less room than my old shop, but it ain't a basement and I have a bigger door to go in and out of. BTW it really isn't suppossed to be here. The Homeowners Ass. nazis want me to get rid of it.

Chad

Three Little Birds
      Love is My Religion

Comment

• cs
        Elite Invisible Member
        • Feb 2001

Found out this weekend that we will be going to the lake Saturday with cheerleading. This means that I need to have the "Ashley" done by Saturday.

This weekend I epoxied the rub rails on and tonight I will put the corner pieces in at the ends. Than I can start putting glass thickned epoxy on so as to start sanding and getting ready for paint.

BTW I had one scarf on the rails pop off and had to re-epoxy in place. I hope that I had just over clamped the joint when setting it up. All the others seem to be holding fine.

Chad

Three Little Birds
        Love is My Religion

Comment

• garland reese
          Been around a while now..
          • Jan 2000

Very cool Chad! Have fun Man. Ashley will sure have a great time with that little boat.

Comment

Working...