PDA

View Full Version : Your brother by another mother...

Meerkat
07-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Someone living as recently as 1AD may be the common ancestor to all people now living on earth.
Roots of human family tree are shallow (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060701/ap_on_sc/brotherhood_of_man;_ylt=ApL0w0ttq6pstnGHjvVcwd.s0N UE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-)

huisjen
07-02-2006, 04:12 PM
1) Tell it to the Australian Aboriginies and the native Polenisians.

2) If my chromosomes contain none of his/hers, does it matter?

Dan

Wild Wassa
07-02-2006, 04:29 PM
In the US Chumba the chimp has hired a bunch of lawyers to have the courts determined if he is entitled to welfare.

I say go Chumba ... and good luck Brother.

Warren.

L.W. Baxter
07-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Geezaloo, that's ludicrous.

These chuckleheads could use a little common sense to go with their (questionable) mathematical modeling. They give science a bad name.

Wild Dingo
07-03-2006, 03:20 AM
I mean Joe is my brother from another mother as is young Mikey down in Memphis and Andrew from over the great blue who speaks with a plum in his gob is my brother from another mother over there... I mean Brian up in far Alazka is me bro as well as is George in Brazil and Mikey and Phil in NC Ed and Jake Peter and Peter Mike an Jeff Jeff and all the other Jeffs Dan LW heck even ol Ishmael are all our brothers

We are all related!! :cool:

Sometimes we can see similarities just take me an Joeboy were like twins we are... and then add Mikey in and you gots triplets toss in Phil in Shelby and you gots Quads and so on...

Only one thing cant be right... I cant be Claudias brother from another mother cause that like bein LisaS or Margos would totally and utterly destroy a grand fantasy and THAT mates is just NOT ON :mad:

No sheilas are definantly not "sisters from a different mother"... maybe a different planet more likely a different reality but definantly not my sisters... even from a different mother!!! man talk about destroy some majik mental moments! :(

But I gotta stop scarin meself with such horrid nonscensical thoughts... :rolleyes:

Joe (SoCal)
07-03-2006, 07:03 AM
Oooooooh Dingo I'm tellin Mom ;) :D

Old Sailor
07-03-2006, 09:20 AM
I thought we was all related to Royalty.
Old Sailor

Meerkat
07-03-2006, 02:50 PM
I thought we was all related to Royalty.
Old SailorWith as many queens as the US has, how could there be any doubt? :D

George Roberts
07-03-2006, 04:36 PM
6 billion relatives. How can I get them to each send me $1.

paladin
07-03-2006, 04:52 PM
I seem to remember a few short years ago a caveman was dug up somewhere in great Britain....they did a DNA analysis on the guy....
They had the remains on display at a museum..or somewhere....and a teacher brought his class through....they offered to do a DNA analysis on the students to see if there could be a match...just for fun to show the kid how it worked...they also did a DNA test on the teacher....to everyones amazement the teacher was a direct descendant....does that mean everyone in Great Britain is related......are P.I. Stazzer-Newt and I long lost cousins...:D

Meerkat
07-03-2006, 06:12 PM
No, he's my cousin - you're adopted! :D