PDA

View Full Version : The Al Gore/Unabomber Quiz...

Rick Starr
06-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Speaking of balance, just for fun, here's another quiz...

Who said it...Al or the unabomber? (http://www.crm114.com/algore/quiz.html)

NOTE: ANSWERS IMMEDIATELY BELOW! If you want to take the quiz, don't look below till after you take it.

Joe (SoCal)
06-22-2006, 10:37 AM
I got Your score is 100%
Right Yours

1.Gore Gore
2.Gore Gore
3.Unabomber Unabomber
4.Gore Gore
5.Unabomber Unabomber
6.Unabomber Unabomber
7.Unabomber Unabomber
8.Gore Gore
9.Gore Gore
10.Unabomber Unabomber
11.Unabomber Unabomber
12.Gore Gore

I did better than on this than the Hitler Coultur test ;)

The difference that I can see is even though O'l Ted K was a WAKO he was a brilliant mind and his some of his writing is how could you put it Gorish :D :D :D

ljb5
06-22-2006, 10:56 AM
I had no problem with it either.

Maybe you have to be a Whitehouse press secretary / Fox News contributor to get confused. ;)

ljb5
06-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Joe, you went to Princeton, didn't you?

Funny that both Gore and the Unabomber went to Harvard.

Sadly, Ann Coulter, went to Cornell.

RichKrough
06-22-2006, 11:09 AM
11 of 11 , it says I skipped one but all are checked..

As for Ann going to Cornell, I don't see her as being very welcome in Ithaca these days! ;)

huisjen
06-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Which sorority? And dare I ask, what years?

Dan

Cuyahoga Chuck
06-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks, a million, Rick. Comparing a guy who was elected president to a psychopath who lived in a shack and killed people for the hell of it.
You stole the idea from that Hitler/Coulter post, no?
Believe it or not you can be RED and original! For instance try to find someone who speaks like George Bush and isn't in the fourth grade.

ljb5
06-22-2006, 01:04 PM
She was Delta Gamma -- class of '84. Ten years before me.

She co-founded the Cornell Review. When I was there, it was easily the most vapid, mean-spirited newspaper on campus.

I had a few run-ins with them --- including one very disturbing blind date with one of their contributors. It was supposed to be a Left- Right outreach attempt, but I ended up filing a complaint with the J.A. and requesting a restraining order against her.

I forget what years you were there, Dan. I hope you never had to cross paths with her. I never had a good impression of DG. Heck, I never had a good impression of any sorority -- but DG was widely considered the exemplar of bad taste.