PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't sleep at all last-night

Del Lansing
05-31-2006, 07:29 AM
Starting to worry that something is up with my dog. He hasn't been finishing off his tatertots & gravy the way he usually does. I thought at first he was just losing his winterweight but now I'm not so sure. But it has been a little warm and that puts me off my feed a bit. Guess I just need to keep a close eye on him.

paladin
05-31-2006, 07:57 AM
wuz you "tossin' and turnin"..."turnin' and tossin'" and tossin' and turnin' all night"?:D

Mrleft8
05-31-2006, 08:05 AM
Webster slacks off on his food in hot weather too. How old is yer critter?

Del Lansing
05-31-2006, 08:12 AM
I've totally lost track of how old he is. He pre-dates the X, so pretty old. That's what makes me worry a bit, he's been around through a lot of BS and has always had a way of making me smile and forget all the BS going on around. Certainly is a more constant and truer friend than the X.

Mrleft8
05-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Maybe he's just tired of tatertots and gravy.... Try Ore-Ida crinkle cut fries, and catsup. Webster loves fries with catsup. (I told him it's made from ground up cats! ;) )

Joe (SoCal)
05-31-2006, 08:22 AM
Lucky Dog is getting up there - I I I I I Don't want to talk about it. :(

paladin
05-31-2006, 08:23 AM
damn fellers...that's a lot of salt fer the critters.....catsup is loaded with it....L'il Critter hasn't been eating her breakfast either, she comes back around noon or after, and I had her coat trimmed back because of the heat.....so I just figger it's the weather......she likes it inside where it's cool...

Erasmus B Dragon
05-31-2006, 08:33 AM
Starting to worry that something is up with my dog. He hasn't been finishing off his tatertots & gravy the way he usually does. I thought at first he was just losing his winterweight but now I'm not so sure. But it has been a little warm and that puts me off my feed a bit. Guess I just need to keep a close eye on him.

Weigh two funee. Ewe geyes hav bin sukerd fer shure.

Del Lansing
05-31-2006, 09:11 AM
Weigh two funee. Ewe geyes hav bin sukerd fer shure.

You're the sucker if you don't know about the benefits of a good dog! Dingle could even enrapture people that didn't like dogs. Too many times to count he would watch them in their avoidance manuevers; then slowly ease into their space without them noticing and it wasn't but about 15 minutes till people would be petting him and rubbing his belly. They'd say "I don't really like dogs, but this one...really different." I'd say "Yeah!"

Erasmus B Dragon
05-31-2006, 11:30 AM
You're the sucker if you don't know about the benefits of a good dog!

On da contrareee ah dew no da valewe of a gud dawg. A gud dawg is jis dat, a gud dawg. But a creeativ klever trawl, datz preyesliss. Natcherlee, ifn Ah gotz dis rawng Ah tache it awl bak an sawree ta heered yer dog iz off hiz vittelz.

KNOCKABOUT
05-31-2006, 12:16 PM
On da contrareee ah dew no da valewe of a gud dawg. A gud dawg is jis dat, a gud dawg. But a creeativ klever trawl, datz preyesliss. Natcherlee, ifn Ah gotz dis rawng Ah tache it awl bak an sawree ta heered yer dog iz off hiz vittelz.

Pull your dentures out before you sit down at the keyboard...

Meerkat
05-31-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm glad I have "it" on ignore. You really think anyone this "illiterate" would be on the web? ;)

Del Lansing
06-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Oh crap, came home last night and he had horked up what looked like coffee-grounds, but no way he was in the garbage, it has a child/dog proof latch. So it was off to the vet for the evening and he stayed overnight. Vet, "coffee grounds are unusual, should look like fresh blood." me "Why are we talking about fresh blood?" vet, "We don't know anything yet, but I woulda expected fresh blood." me "Why are you expecting fresh blood?" vet, "Let's see what some tests tell us." vet, "Can you sign this release if we need to put him down?" me, "NO! let's see what the tests say." Still no sleep last night. and crikey this house sounds funny without Dingle's snoring.

Mrleft8
06-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Fresh blood!? Did the vet give you ANY clue as to what they were thinking of?

Del Lansing
06-01-2006, 09:34 AM
He wasn't saying anything. I was figuring maybe ulcer? but this is certainly not a nervous dog. Crikey, now I'm off my feed.

KNOCKABOUT
06-01-2006, 10:08 AM
My dog Rose is praying for yer pooch...