PDA

View Full Version : See Other Side

Victor
05-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Should be printed on the back of a certain type of very tight t-shirt worn by every young woman walking down the street. Otherwise she wouldn't be wearing it, would she?

Katherine
05-13-2006, 10:41 AM
OoooK, interesting logic here. . .

paladin
05-13-2006, 01:25 PM
I think I probably posted this before.....but here goes.....
Way back in another life.....I lived in Paranaque, Rizal, but because of work taking me from Clark Air Force base in Pampanga province to Pleiku, Vietnam, to Bangkok on a three week schedule, I was forced to use military tranport when available...which meant travelling to Clark for the run to Vietnam....
For some reasons everytime I went through the gates at Clark field I would spend an hour or so getting "patted down" not far from a strip search, and my car was literally taken apart looking for contraband...after registering several complaints and getting nowhere a air policeman told me it was on the orders of the base commander....he didn't like civilian contractors in general.... and his wife did not want civilian contractors in the officers club with "local" women.....My wife was asian at the time....I put up with it for several months.......then I had enough...
quite by accident I had discovered that some synthetic materials are transparent under infra red..
The base commanders wife was as big as a tank...had forbidden dancing in the "O" club because she couldn't dance, and had all the wives buffaloed.....but...she liked to hang around the "O" club pool in a bathing suit....synthetic......somehow, somewhere photos appeared on base bulletin boards....taken with infrared film on a nice sunny asian day........rules got changed...:D

Katherine
05-13-2006, 01:26 PM
oh dear . . .

George Jung
05-13-2006, 02:28 PM
When's that book coming out, Chuck? Really.

Meerkat
05-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Front side of said t-shirt ought to say "This End Up" :D

Victor
05-13-2006, 06:33 PM
This side out.

paladin
05-13-2006, 06:56 PM
BOTH SIDES UP.....
Mini floppies.....
maxi floppies
extended cd's.....:D :D :D