PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Castrations

Dolly Varden
04-02-2006, 07:45 AM
and you thought me strange

Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration
Associated Press
WAYNESVILLE, N.C. - At least six men came to western North Carolina, some from as far away as South America, to have their genitals mutilated in what police described Friday as a sadomasochistic "dungeon."

Three men have been charged with illegal castration in the case, Haywood County Sheriff Tom Alexander and District Attorney Michael Bonfoey said. The sheriff and prosecutor said the victims were willing participants in the procedures.

The men met through a Web site produced in North Carolina that published photographs of men engaging in sadomasochistic behavior at a house in Waynesville. Investigators found DVD recordings of the castrations during a search of the house Wednesday, authorities said.

"This right here beats everything I have ever seen," Alexander said.

Michael Mendez, 60, Richard Peter Sciara, 61, and Danny Carroll Reeves, 49, each are charged with castration without malice, maiming without malice and practicing medicine without a license.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

botebum
04-02-2006, 02:28 PM
That's just nuts! :D :D :D Gotta go- beer streaming from my nose.

Doug

Dolly Varden
04-02-2006, 03:43 PM
i read another article on this happening which said that the "doctors" inserted neuticals into someof the participants, and the real deals were put in the freezer for safe keeping

uncas
04-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Dolly
I've decided you spend too much of your time at the check out counters in grocery stores reading all of the rags such as The Star and The Nat. Enquirer.

Katherine
04-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Uncas, the words those rags use are too big for him.

uncas
04-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Katherine...but the pictures are worth a thousand words!
Reminds me of the time when I did actually look at one of those things. The entire center fold was dedicated to one of my ex-students... :rolleyes: Better not go any further with that... :eek:

Katherine
04-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Uncas, do tell. :D

uncas
04-02-2006, 06:23 PM
No..No...No.
Needless to say, when I looked at the pictures and read the two page spread...Ouch..oh my God!
Can't tell...It was a blight on my teaching career! I obviously failed. Then again, perhaps having an ex student in the National Enquirer is a success story...Umm. I gotta think about that one!

Dolly Varden
04-03-2006, 07:17 AM
sorry jamimie, i dont have the enquirer link but here is

msnbc link to castration story web page (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12102319/)

LeeG
04-03-2006, 07:29 AM
A couple weeks ago the ER had to take care of a young man who decided God told him to lose his balls.

geeman
04-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Uh oh,Waynesville is only about 30 miles from here.It (used) to be a very nice little mtn country town,now its a get away for what we used to call "yuppies" I have no idea what they call them now.From down in town now you look up and all you see is Condos all over the surrounding Mtns.We usually go over there to go through the little shops there,,,Maybe we'll pass this year lol