PDA

View Full Version : Bush Depressed

Meerkat
03-09-2006, 08:20 PM
A motorist, on his way home from work in Washington DC, came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual."

After a short while, he noticed a police officer walking towards him, between the lines of stopped cars. He rolled down his window and asked, "Officer, what's the hold up?"

The constable replied "George W Bush is depressed, so he stopped his motorcade and is threatening to douse himself with petrol and set himself on fire. He says no one believes his stories; about why we went to war in Iraq, or that there is no reason we can't sell our ports to the Arabs, or the worsening economy, the constant adding of stealth taxes, or that his welfare reforms are going to do any good, or that National Security is safe in his hands, or that immigration is under control, or that he's not allies with the UK and Europe, or that there is no need to tackle global warming, or that the economic boom in China is going to be a major threat to our way of life........ So we're taking up a collection for him."

Thoughtfully , the man asks, "How much have you got so far?"

The officer replies, "About forty gallons, but a lot of people are still siphoning........"

[ 03-09-2006, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Meerkat ]

Paul G.
03-09-2006, 08:29 PM
can I post some?

skuthorp
03-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Hold on, we'll send our PM and a 747 full of avgas!

Wild Wassa
03-09-2006, 08:47 PM
I wouldn't piss on either of these two criminals if they caught on fire ... now I think about it, I would piss on them both.

Warren.

[ 03-09-2006, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Wild Wassa ]

Paul Pless
03-09-2006, 08:50 PM
You got any jokes that are younger than me?

Ethan
03-09-2006, 11:06 PM
Paul :D

epoxyboy
03-10-2006, 02:21 AM
How about this one:

You are a press photographer covering the floods caused by hurricane Katrina. You notice a man being swept to his doom in the raging floodwaters, and you are the only person who may be able to help. Suddenly, you realise the man is George W Bush. You face a great moral dilemma - do you rescue GWB, or take a Pullitzer prize winning photograph?

So.................... Do you go for the vibrant realism of colour film, or the classic simplicity of black and white??????

Pete