PDA

View Full Version : I am a senior citizen

Rick Clark
04-05-2006, 10:43 AM
I am a senior citizen.

During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well-paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes.

Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse.

I lost my job.

I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War.

I lost my homes.

I lost my health insurance.

As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless.

Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.

I will do anything that Senator Kerry and Senator Kennedy want to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year.

Bush has to go.

Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein

Phillip Allen
04-05-2006, 10:45 AM
yep, everything except the Sincerely part

Cuyahoga Chuck
04-05-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm one, too, Rick. That means I've been around a long time and have seen a lot.
Of all the ups and downs that have occured in my tenure I find the present more worrisome than any other period. And seeing a clueless bunch of buccaneers running our country suggests that my worries are well founded.
I wish the lame humor of your post could buck up my spirits but, in fact, it reinforces the idea that a lot of my fellow citizens are also clueless and happy to be in that state.
At some point most will acknowledge that this administration has brought us very low but, there will always be those who can't throw off their fantasies.

[ 04-05-2006, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Cuyahoga Chuck ]

Rick Clark
04-06-2006, 06:18 PM
I think I have made the Jump

captainahab
04-06-2006, 06:37 PM
The entire bunch in the White House are a disgrace to our country.

How did this bunch of incompetents ever get elected ?

Bush couldn't run a bike route !