PDA

View Full Version : Spring Ahead

Chris Coose
04-02-2006, 08:09 AM
I realized this morning that I had more time pieces adjust automatically than me having to spin the hands.

That is going to leave me with all kinds of time to ............. scrape paint off the bottom of the boat.
Glad it's spring.

I've had Victoria over 30 years now and it has come to pass that each year I cover her I make a wish that I shall have the opportunity to uncover her. I'm happy I've got what looks like another season of it and I'm gonna make the most of it, as I always have.

Happy Spring all.

ishmael
04-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Scraping Victoria's bottom. Sounds like Spring to me. smile.gif

Happy new day, Chris.

michigangeorge
04-02-2006, 04:38 PM
this daylight time is a lot nicer if you are on the eastern end of the time zone. Here on the western end it will be dark again at 6am and light until after 10pm in June. Now that is a good thing for those who are night people but it really sucks for those of us who get up at five am. I wish I could talk my wife into letting me buy that easternmost boatyard which is for sale!

uncas
04-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Well, the bright side is I did not have to set the clock on my car radio. Did that last year. Now it is only 5 minutes off vs. 1:05 hours!

And yes..more time to work on Uncas. I only wish he was not jammed into the shed right...and I mean right alongside another boat that is not gray. It's going to be tough to tip and roll in close quarters.

Katherine
04-02-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm with MIG on this. Back to waking up in the dark. :rolleyes: