PDA

View Full Version : The Calm before the storm

cs
02-25-2006, 08:24 AM
This will be the first rest and relaxing weekend in a few weeks, but it will also be the last one for maybe a couple of months.

You see next week on Wed I start New Equipment Training (NET). It will at first just be 5 days and than I get to go back to work for a few days just to head off to Jacksonville (Margo I will call you later about that). And than it is back to work only to leave again for 3 weeks of NET with the Guard. I did manage to work out a deal with the Guard where I could have the middle 5 days off so as I could go to work and do my work there. When all this is said and done we get to spend a few days at Fort Campbell doing live fire.

And than in July it is off for 2 weeks of ANOC.

Chad

uncas
02-25-2006, 08:27 AM
Chad..I'll be thinking of you in July when I'm...well...when I'm...I won't go into details.... tongue.gif

cs
02-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Yeah you better host one for me when you're out on the ocean blue and I'm stuck in Mullenberg County (KY)down by the Green River, where paradise lays, where the air smells likes snakes and we shoot with our pistols but empty pop bottles are all that we kill.

Looks like today we have some PM showers and a high of 57, so maybe just maybe I can go work on the boat.

Chad

uncas
02-25-2006, 08:34 AM
Actually...have a similar forecast today...but then again...we have discussed weathermen and their predictions ;)

Wish my boat was a wee tad closer...Guess I'll just have to do some leash training with the pooch....gonna be a nice day in the park...I think! ;)

[ 02-25-2006, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: uncas ]

cs
02-25-2006, 08:56 AM
As soon as the wife and kid wake up we will eat breakfast. I may try to talk them into a quick trip to the bookstore and than I hope to work on the boat. If they don't want to go to the bookstore, I guess I will help clean house and than work on the boat and safe the bookstore for later tonight.

Chad