PDA

View Full Version : 1st goodbye thread

Wild Dingo
01-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Nope Im not goin anywhere... unless the gnome zaps me and well to be honest after this mornings disgusting sensorship efforts I couldnt care less if he did

Anyway this is my goodbye to the WBF thread... Im gettin in before the bilge goes permanently which if my cynisism is right wont be long at all

Cheers

Rick Clark
01-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Warren, you can't leave I tried for ten days and came back. This place is addicting. Rick smile.gif ;)

Edit: Shane; sorry mate my mistake, thanks for stting me stright mate.

[ 01-30-2006, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Rick Clark ]

Wild Dingo
01-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Warren??? :eek: RICK lissen up! Warren whom Im gonna assume you mean WILD WASSA lives in CANBERRA ACT AUSTRALIA his onscrean name is a play on Warren... I being WILD DINGO live in Brunswick Junction WESTERN AUSTRALIA and my onscrean name has nothin in common with my actual name which by the way is Shane... There a bloody hell of a lot of miles between him and me mate!!... but I guess its an easy enough mistake to make eh? were both Aussies eh so I guess thats why we seem the same to you eh? sorta like you must be Memphis Mike or Ironmule or even LisaS or its possible your the bloody gnome eh? cause your all Americans right? :rolleyes:

[ 01-27-2006, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

Dolly Varden
01-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Rick Clark:
Warren, you can't leave I tried for ten days and came back. This place is addicting. Rick smile.gif ;) warren. ROFLMAO :D :D :D

Dutch

Peter Malcolm Jardine
01-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Shane... you must be working too hard or something.

seafox
01-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Hey Shane
your near melbourn right? hope you don't go away as I admire both yourt dreams and your acomplishment
happyness to you and yours
jeff

Phil Heffernan
01-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Shane-I too am very leary of the events of the last day, and share your pessimism...For the first time in awhile, I feel my glass is 'Half Empty' as regards this forum...Especially with the outrageous renaming of this section, 'The Bilge'...

It has always struck me that this was the most entertaining of spots, where men, mostly, could spout off on their pet peeves, could debate issues close to their heart, could share their fears or questions, about life...The Bilge, indeed!

Being a forum populated by lovers of wooden boats, the clientele were very much to my liking, so I paid attention to what they had to say...

If it gets a bit ruff & tumble here, it's because we talk about the subjective aspects of life...no right or wrong, just our own strongly held opinion...

Re-naming this as 'The Bilge' is a crock of PC BS...IMHO

Phil H

Bruce Hooke
01-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Geeez folks...don't get too uptight. From the sounds of it something just want wrong with some updates Scott was applying. It certainly did not sound to me like he was trying to kill MNBR. And as to the name, lots of people around here have been calling it that, and I thought it was usually with tongue firmly planted in cheak...

Wild Dingo
01-28-2006, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by seafox:
Hey Shane
your near melbourn right? hope you don't go away as I admire both yourt dreams and your acomplishment
happyness to you and yours
jeff:D :D :D Near Melbourne??? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :D yep Jeff mate Im near melbourne... about as near to Melbourne as Clearfield Utah is to... oooh I dont know lets say Juno Alaska! ;)

Gawd this place blows my mind at times tongue.gif

Wild Wassa
01-28-2006, 05:53 AM
Rick, you are not the first to make that mistake ... Hey Dingo?

I didn't know Wild Dingo was on the site when I first joined otherwise I would have used 'Mild Wassa'. I only chose Wild Wassa because the site wouldn't allow me to register using my name.

I've always been lucky like that.

Warren.

Memphis Mike
01-28-2006, 08:54 AM
You mean Warren and Dingo are one and the same? :confused:

John B
01-30-2006, 03:49 AM
yup.

:D

what have you been up to Shane? Did you blow up misc non boat?
Gee, go away for a few days and look what happens.

Wild Dingo
01-30-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Memphis Mike:
You mean Warren and Dingo are one and the same? :confused: Now that would really blow your mind eh Mike?! :D tongue.gif

But rest assured Warren and I are two distinctly different people who live on opposite sides of this wonderous continent called Aussie but who share a fair few things in common :cool:

I did nuffink Johnno!!! :eek: Honest... wasnt me! tongue.gif

Rick Clark
01-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Thanks

Meerkat
01-30-2006, 08:29 PM
... for all the fish!

Phil Heffernan
01-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Nice try WD, you ain't goin' anywhere...Someone who likes to write as much as you do...Please give me a break ;)

Without the Aussies and related Southern hemisphere types, this forum would be positively NORTH American, and what could be more boring than THAT tongue.gif

Phil H