PDA

View Full Version : Okay...I promised

uncas
02-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Shane that I would send (or post) him a website with Uncas' restoration pictures...
I'm having a bit of trouble doing so with MSN....
Even following directions....can't seem to create a site...
And gee...the step by step procedure looks so easy...but all I get is an error message...

[ 02-28-2006, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: uncas ]

Wild Dingo
02-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Seriously Jamie? Dont sweat it mate... I can wait the few short weeks till you get here... no worries ;) :cool:

uncas
02-28-2006, 11:49 AM
Okay...just wanted you to know I was trying...bloody computers!!!!! :mad:

Wild Dingo
02-28-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah there even worse the older you get!!... was a time I was so bloody interested in these things and the internet web pages and such that I spent hours... days... mmm no months! learning as much as I could about everything

Then as I slowly aged mellowed and found the WBF... it all went to hell and gone!! I wouldnt have a bloody clue now how to do what I could do years back... aahh the glories of age eh!! ;) Mind you my young fella reckons I wouldnt have a clue about most things but then hes 19 so what would he know eh!

Still... theres many a thing Ive forgotten mostly cause Ive no longer got an interest in whatever it was and so now I have to ask someone... buggar of a thing that ;) but as I say to possumpoop it keeps the young ones feelin superiour and that encourages them to be self sufficient and if I have to act a bit foggy (act??? HA!!) to get them to do somethin well so a london pea souper has nothin on my mings fogs!! Just wish I could remember somethings! :rolleyes:

Who are you??? Where am I??? what is this place?? funny white coats you blokes have got! eh? your sheilas?? Whacko!! You bloody little ripper!! See ya mates ;)

uncas
02-28-2006, 12:29 PM
And Dingo...you are younger than me....ya puppy.... :D And I don't care that you have grandhoons.....just means ya frounfd the right sheila when you were young... ;)

and ya have six young sheilas to boot....or is it five...
God ya got the patience of Job.... :rolleyes:

[ 02-28-2006, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: uncas ]