PDA

View Full Version : Maritime Life and Traditions No. 29

StevenBauer
11-30-2005, 10:50 PM
Just got my copy today. Great articles about Matt Walsh, Bantry Bay gigs, and the Guinness Ships!

And Jamie, there's a picture of Uncas, too! Well, not your Uncas, and she'd been renamed Walgar. smile.gif

And Dave F. - there's an article on west coast lunber schooners, too. smile.gif

Steven

[ 12-01-2005, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: StevenBauer ]

Hwyl
12-01-2005, 04:59 AM
I was envious of you because you subscribe to Classic Boat, now I find that you subscribe to Maritime Life and Traditions as well, where does work fit into your schedule.

StevenBauer
12-01-2005, 07:59 AM
smile.gif I don't actually subscribe to ClassicBoat, I just pick it up at Hamiltons if it looks interesting. I've subscribed to ML&T since issue #1. :D Another Great magazine I'd love to subscribe to is Watercraft. I buy that at Hamiltons, too, but sometimes I've missed an issue. :(

Feel free to visit my library anytime. :D Maybe we could trade reading material.

Steven

uncas
12-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Getting my facial hair...yup most of the trimmed the other day...Discovered that some of the reading material at the barber's was..
Classic Boat... :D
May have to get a hair cut more often... :eek:

Russ Manheimer
12-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Steven,

You're almost as bad as I am. I've been a MT&T subscriber since the first issue. I also subcribe to Classic Boat, Watercraft and Messing About in Boats in addition to our sponsors fine effort.

So many magazines, so little time.

Russ