PDA

View Full Version : Oi!!!... Phil Young you there mate?

Wild Dingo
12-06-2002, 01:44 AM
I was just wondering if you had sold your boat or had decided to keep her? just curious mate... never know may wander over that way and need a bit of wind and salt spray in me face :cool:

Cheeky buggar eh? tongue.gif HA!!! me? Im just linin up me sailin and boatin time in readiness for a possible trip over your way!! :eek: scarey thought eh?!! ;) ... be prepared was the old scout motto :D

Take it easy
Shane

doorstop
12-06-2002, 02:41 AM
Hey, Dingo me old Shaner, you coming to Goolwa???

Wild Dingo
12-08-2002, 02:31 AM
Check yer email Chris.

Take it easy
Shane

Phil Young
12-10-2002, 08:32 PM
Sold, all done, finished. Coupla months back. Sad not to have her, but nice not to have the work and the cost. Parently she's headed for the Pilbera. Bloody co-incidence, I just got back from perth yesterday, looks dry over there mate.

Good news is I bought my kids a little Holdfast Trainer a couple of weeks ago. We're all going down to Tasmania for 3 weeks, leaving next week. Taking the Holdy, plus a tinny with an outboard. I figure the older 2 boys can go in the Holdy and I can zoom around yellin at em till they know how to sail. If you don't know the Holdy, its a little ply pram sailing dinghy, 6' or so, 2 sails. Same hull as a Sabot, but partially decked. Good fun. Give us a call anyway if you get over here some time. Cheeky? Bull mate, if you never said you were dropping by, how would I know? See ya.

Wild Dingo
12-10-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Phil Young:
Sold, all done, finished. Coupla months back. Sad not to have her, but nice not to have the work and the cost. Parently she's headed for the Pilbera. Bloody co-incidence, I just got back from perth yesterday, looks dry over there mate.

aaahhhh well mate she was a mighty fine lady sorry it wasnt to be moi but there yer go... at least shes headed to the warm waters again thats gotta be a bonus :cool:

Yer mate Perths as dry as the proverbial dead dogs donger and twice as dry as a nuns tit... fires and firebugs have begun to arc up over here too... much of the wheatbelt and farming areas through much of WA is dry as a tinderbox... reckon the fireys will have their asses hanging this year poor sods.

Originally posted by Phil Young:

Good news is I bought my kids a little Holdfast Trainer a couple of weeks ago. We're all going down to Tasmania for 3 weeks, leaving next week. Taking the Holdy, plus a tinny with an outboard. I figure the older 2 boys can go in the Holdy and I can zoom around yellin at em till they know how to sail. If you don't know the Holdy, its a little ply pram sailing dinghy, 6' or so, 2 sails. Same hull as a Sabot, but partially decked. Good fun.

FUN??? FUN???? YOU CALL SAILIN A HOLDY FROM SOUTH AUSSIE TO TASSIE FUN????? MAN YOU LAWYERS IS MADDER THAN THE PROVERBIAL CUT SNAKE!!!!! :eek:

Orifinally posted by Phil Young:
Give us a call anyway if you get over here some time. Cheeky? Bull mate, if you never said you were dropping by, how would I know? See ya.No worries cobber!! give yer a hoi as soon as its all organamanized by the lovely possumpoop~! no sweat!... were hopeing to have it sorted to lob over your way around Goolwa time... hopefully~!

Take it easy
Shane