PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

The Schooner Etain
09-17-2002, 03:21 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I'm not dead, or worse, that I'd given up on Etain!

Sorry for not keeping up here on the boards, but since my last update, I've moved, gotten engaged, and been informed that I have a baby on the way. Not alot of left over time. smile.gif

As for the boat, I'm just getting ready to replace the stem, should have it on by the end of October. I'll post some pictures soon, which will be easier now that I have my digital camera.

Chris

WWheeler
09-17-2002, 03:41 PM
At least you're a fast worker in some ways. :D

Alan D. Hyde
09-17-2002, 03:43 PM
And welcome!

Congratulations on the engagement!

And on the progress with Etain.

Glad to have you back.

Alan

reddog
09-17-2002, 06:42 PM
Chris;
Welcome back and congrats.It's always good to hear a familiar voice.
Earl

Wild Dingo
09-17-2002, 08:29 PM
About friggin time matey!!! a flamin blokes been gonin ballistic around here... so... come on out with it mate!! Finally given the lovely missus the big question eh? and she said... all right then if we must... sigh... right?? :D and the newfie?? hows smudge goin?... A BABY??? WAS THAT A BABY ON THE HORIZON???? Did you say your expectin a tiddler?... CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YE!!! :cool:

Okay Etain... so your still going steadily along then? did you ever make a decision about the electric motor? how did the concrete removal go? so the stems being done my questions are superfalous!! {sp?} :rolleyes:

Fill us in mate :cool:

Oh and Chris?... welcome back mate

Take it easy
Shane

[ 09-17-2002, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

wolfietuk
09-18-2002, 05:02 AM
I'll echo the congrats all around. Are you going to get married on Etain?

Rick

imported_Steven Bauer
09-18-2002, 08:06 AM
Congrats - my 15th anniversary is coming up soon, the best move I've ever made! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Steven

Ed Harrow
09-18-2002, 09:29 AM
Thank heavens, it was getting pretty lonely here of late. Seemed like I was the only one left of the three musketeers (That being Matt, you, and me).

Wait till you see how you progress when your new addition shows up :D .

Best and Congrats - Ed (whose 21st is coming up real soon)

nedL
09-18-2002, 11:29 AM
Welcome back Chris! There were a couple of APB's put out for you with no response so everyone around was a bit worried. Glad to hear all is well & CONGRATULATIONS! - Looking forward to the updates on Etain.

brian.cunningham
09-18-2002, 12:29 PM
Best of luck, in all your endeavors

Dave Hadfield
09-18-2002, 10:34 PM
Chris, you missed the WB Forumite Sail that I hosted on Drake! What were you thinking of?

Let me know your schedule and maybe we can have a day sail before freeze-up, you plus your 1 1/2 partners.

Nice to hear from you,

Dave