PDA

View Full Version : Did we miss something , guys?

On Vacation
10-24-2002, 08:39 AM
After seeing another forumite's loss, I happened on this post on another boat forum site.

oyster
Member # 5154

posted 10-24-2002 08:12 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this on another site. Is this the same person?

Books and Plans on Small Boat Design
Posted By: P. Cassidy <p_cassidy@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wednesday, 23 October 2002, at 3:41 p.m.

My husband died a few months ago. He was really interested in building small boats and left a number of books on the subject of small boat design and boat construction as well as some boat plans. I would like to sell them as they are mostly in new or nearly-new condition.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PatCassidy
10-24-2002, 12:40 PM
Geez, I hope not! Talk about coincidences! I do collect nautical books, but have no relation to the deceased.

To quote an old riverboat captain who also made a fair living as a writer: "Rumors of my demise have been greatly exagerated!"

On Vacation
10-24-2002, 12:46 PM
Well I had a wild guess that maybe you were tied up in the closet and your wife had seized the computer to cure your addiction. Yes Joe, that was a joke. smile.gif

Kermit
10-24-2002, 04:54 PM
Mike, I hope you're just recalling my speculation about what to do with books and tools and such as part of your estate. I never gave much thought, though, to all those unbuilt boat plans...

Boats, books, tools, beer, cats.....life is good.

On Vacation
10-24-2002, 05:19 PM
Kermit, in relationship to your number here and the wad of paper you carry under your arm, I call first right to refusal to removing your mother load to the recycle bin. :D