PDA

View Full Version : Boycotting the bilge rats

Meerkat
09-11-2004, 05:40 AM
Stan/Omerta
Conrad/Kev Smith
Bruce G

When they start a thread, just don't respond.

Don't respond to their posts either.

Chris Coose
09-11-2004, 06:38 AM
I could add brad to this.
I think I will.

LeeG
09-11-2004, 07:32 AM
and if you don't post obviously inflammatory threads,,and they don't respond,,and Karen continues with "politics xx/xx/xx" I think cheese has a chance.

Mrleft8
09-11-2004, 07:39 AM
Who?

Jim H
09-11-2004, 08:04 AM
I would add Meerkat to this, perhaps ljb5 too...

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
09-11-2004, 09:05 AM
I can see ljb5 is going to keep bumping his political trash to the top. Give it a rest for at least one day....please? :rolleyes:
Even Karen didn't post politics 9/11/04.
Have some respect. :(

LeeG
09-11-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Mrleft8:
Who?kat

Bob Smalser
09-11-2004, 09:11 AM
Pots complaining about the kettle's complexion.

Meerkat
09-11-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Bob Smalser:
Pots complaining about the kettle's complexion.Once in awhile, but not to the extent (and meanness!) those 3 do.

Bruce G
09-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Meerkat:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bob Smalser:
Pots complaining about the kettle's complexion.Once in awhile, but not to the extent (and meanness!) those 3 do.</font>[/QUOTE]Please David, you have the ability to get everyone into a stir. You go along and slander people's religions, their ethics, there political beliefs etc... So please do not state that you are somehow 'holier than thou'

Before you tell your brother to pluck the speck from his eye, pull the log out of your own.

paladin
09-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Uh...the log wuz WHERE?......

Hey Meer...where's my kidney......you ARE taking care of it I hope..........

Puddintane
09-11-2004, 12:42 PM
As one who lives in Spring, I am familiar with Bruce Gourley and Stanly Vogel. Both are men of questionable reputations.

Kev Smyth
09-11-2004, 12:48 PM
I agree, boycott those rats!- :cool:

Meerkat, the insulter/homophobe :eek:
Joe, the hating control freak :mad:
MM, the thread blaster :(
ljb5, the toothless pit bull :rolleyes:

And all the others who subscribe to the "if you can't beat them, deport them" philosophy!! :D :rolleyes:

Bruce G
09-11-2004, 12:48 PM
Please indulge us Pud! I fly right and have a mighty clean record. There is no questions about my reputaion.

Good try though DDT!

Joe (SoCal)
09-11-2004, 12:57 PM
How about Conrad already banned and came back as Kev Smyth
Or Bruce G aka Lost and Found Soon to be Lost and Scoted (yea it is getting very close Bruce betta watch out tongue.gif )

Bruce G
09-11-2004, 01:05 PM
MDKS~ When did you change your address?

At one time yours read~ From: Southern Shore of Lake Erie and now you are From: Southern Canada .

Did you move because you thought there would be a draft tongue.gif

DDT~ dry up and blow away Little Man!

Joe (SoCal)
09-11-2004, 01:11 PM
I just got an email this morning from Scot Bell regarding mean spiritedness on the forum. How are your emails with him going?

I think given the proper evidence of blatant attack threads you may be relegated to Lost and Found status again, ya folla

By the way unless Omerta has been banned Stan is still with us

Bruce G
09-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Hmmmmmmm......

Well Still Here

JimD
09-11-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm going to add myself to the list. Why should you guys get all the attention?

Joe (SoCal)
09-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Bruce G:
Hmmmmmmm......

Well Still HereFor now tongue.gif

Kev Smyth
09-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ):
I just got an email this morning from Scot Bell regarding mean spiritedness on the forum. Really! Did he suggest you take some time to "cool down" since you instigate and inflame a majority of the mean-hearted threads on this forum? ;)

Bruce G
09-11-2004, 01:28 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bruce G:
Hmmmmmmm......

Well Still HereFor now tongue.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Check your email big boy!
Many on the forum should!

Puddintane
09-11-2004, 01:31 PM
"By the way unless Omerta has been banned Stan is still with us."

Stan aka Omerta is not still with us. He has no intentions of returning.

JimD
09-11-2004, 01:41 PM
This oughta make a few rats happy:

Uzis, AK-47s on sale soon...
Legislation that stopped Americans from owning deadly assault rifles for the last decade is about to lapse Monday, unless President George W. Bush says otherwise. Members of the National Rifle Association and gun dealers across America are celebrating the law's demise and anticipating brisk demand for the weapons banned by president Bill Clinton.

Meerkat
09-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Kev Smyth:

Meerkat, the insulter/homophobe :eek:
Nah "Kev" - I'm sure I'd like you just fine if I ever met you. It doesn't bother me if you're gay. :D

JimD
09-11-2004, 01:50 PM
I'll bet a few rats won't like this, though:

VANCOUVER (CP) - A U.S. trade body has agreed to comply with a NAFTA panel ruling concluding Canadian softwood lumber imports are no threat to the U.S. industry.

John Allan, president of the B.C. Lumber Trade Council, said the decision means the process can now begin for the U.S. to repay $2.6 billion in duties.

JimD
09-11-2004, 01:57 PM
Are you sure the problem is rats and not mice?:

Welcome to Rodentcontrols.com, your best resource for rodent control supplies for residential and commercial control of rats. Our expertly trained staff can advise you on your rodent control needs.

Rats and mice cause a huge loss of food worldwide.

Besides eating our food they spoil it by contamination with their feces, urine, or fur.

They can be found not only in our homes, but supermarkets, restaurants, warehouses, food processing facilities, livestock facilities, and farm fields.

They reproduce rapidly with major activity at night.

Rats tend to be cautious and mice are more curious.

Rats tend to eat most of their food at one time, where mice will nibble a little at a time.

It is important to remove their food sources-but do not disturb the rodent habitat,
until a complete knockdown and elimination occurs before they could move to another area.

A successful rodent control program includes a combination of baiting and trapping for the highest rate of success.

You may also want to consider integrating your program ,with exclusion techniques and a general cleanup ,removal of their hiding places(harboraging areas.)

If the population is large, you will want to begin with a high quality rodent bait, to quickly knock down a population and prevent rapid growth.

Their are different types of baits to choose from:
blocks, pellets, seeds ; each rodent population is different in their preferences, so a little of each is a good choice in bait selections.

When baiting intially , try not to disturb their original habitats or they may run to another area.
After baiting has begun, continue with sanitation procedures, food source removal, and harborage removal to ensure additional rodents from nearby areas are not attracted to your location.

They also cause damage to our buildings by their burrowing and gnawing activity The word rodent means "to gnaw".
Rodents will gnaw through many types of materials in order to reach a location including lead sheathing, cinderblock, aluminum siding and some concrete.

They are able to squeeze through very small openings:1/4 inch for mice and 1/2 inch for rats.

Joe (SoCal)
09-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Actually Conrad (Kev) he did. I appreciate his intent and respect his judgment after all this is his place. If I was ever asked to leave or put in the brig I would respect his choice and serve my time, unlike Conrad (Kev) Bruce (lost & Found ) or Stan (Omerta)

In the end I choose to delete any recent thread I thought would be offensive to the forum as a sign of respect for him and others. It was not asked of me I did so of my own choice. But thanks for asking I will always try to give an honest answer to any question even if it is presented by a troll such as you.

[ 09-11-2004, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

George.
09-11-2004, 02:11 PM
A successful rodent control program includes a combination of baiting and trapping for the highest rate of success.

Bull. Both baiting and trapping is practiced regularly in the bilge, and the rats keep coming...

Kev Smyth
09-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Dang it George- that was the best line in the whole thing- and ya beat me to it. :D :D

John C. Gresham
09-11-2004, 03:17 PM
I just got an email this morning from Scot Bell regarding mean spiritedness on the forum. How are your emails with him going?

I think given the proper evidence of blatant attack threads you may be relegated to Lost and Found status again, ya folla

By the way unless Omerta has been banned Stan is still with usFirst of all, I sent Scot an e-mail. I'm assuming that I'm the one you're talking about with the e-mail conversations.

In the meantime, I notice Enforcer hasn't been banned, and you're still here.

captain's gig
09-11-2004, 04:47 PM
.. bad boy .. bad boys

.. whatcha gonna do..

Joe (SoCal)
09-11-2004, 04:55 PM
John contrary to popular belief I do not have to be anyone but Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ). I have not been banned nor would I if I were banned ever use anouther name. I never understand why anyone would ASSume I need to make up an ENFORCER persona when I say whatever I need to say as Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson )?? Boggels my mind that some people think I would troll under any other name when I am who I am all the time. What would I get out of being the ENFORCER that I do not get out of being Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson )??? I think I talk fairly strait forward, I just do not follow the logic. But ASSume away no way to disprove it on my part

Bruce G
09-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Thou dost protest too much! :D

captain's gig
09-11-2004, 05:09 PM
.. me thinks yea be a a rampant heart ,, a knave,

d'st thou beseech mine presence..

Joe (SoCal)
09-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Bruce G:
Thou dost protest too much! :D Nothing to protest about assume away I don't care I find it amusing