PDA

View Full Version : Have Photos What to do Now?

Russell Sova
12-09-2004, 05:52 AM
I finally downloaded my boat pictures on our computer after a one hour help session with eMachines. Then I found a "free photo sharing" site called Ofoto, which is Kodak owned. Problem is they require an email to send them out. Any suggestions?

uncas
12-09-2004, 06:03 AM
support@megastation.com

Once you have joined, post your pictures to the image station by following the simple directions ( even I figured it out! ), right click the photo and click properties....a box will appear on the upper left...Highlight the html...without the thmbnail indicator at the end. If you don't, it will produce a very small picture
Hit Control C
Go to your post on WBF...don't hit enter or anything else...even the OK tab at the bottom of the box...just go directly to your post.
Click image...html box will appear in upper left corner.
Hit Control V and then enter.
Will put the html in your post.
Hope this helps.

Russell Sova
12-09-2004, 06:07 AM
Thanks I've seen them on here and then seen them nixed by Image Station so I'm trying with Kodak. I think I might have found a way using Ofoto.

uncas
12-09-2004, 06:11 AM
Russell.
The problem may be that you did not put them in PDF when you transfered them..Just a thought as I ran into this as well.
During the transfer to the image station, you will see brouse...when you hit this, you will see a box which says all files and below that tif, pdf etc. go to that and not all files.
Anyway, good luck...My camera is kodak...don't know about similar programs for Kodak.
jamj

John B
12-09-2004, 01:45 PM
PDF? for photos?

NormMessinger
12-09-2004, 03:39 PM
All mine in ImageStation are JPG files.