PDA

View Full Version : At The Pumps This Morning

Memphis Mike
04-07-2005, 10:54 AM
$2.19 a gallon. :eek: I wish they would hurry up and conquer Irag and get that oil flowing.

I have a gas guzzling SUV and Mercedes diesel to feed. Not to mention my Mercury outboard.

[ 04-07-2005, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Memphis Mike ]

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
04-07-2005, 10:56 AM
$7.25 here last night.

Joe (SoCal)
04-07-2005, 10:59 AM
$2.23
I have a little icon on my desk top that flashes the lowest rate gas station in my location. Kinda cool, but it's still high :(

paladin
04-07-2005, 11:01 AM
$2.49 a gallon around D.C.

Dan McCosh
04-07-2005, 11:05 AM
From the title, I though you were sinking.

Memphis Mike
04-07-2005, 11:09 AM
We're all gonna sink if they don't get these gas prices down. :mad:

[ 04-07-2005, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Memphis Mike ]

Chris Coose
04-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Local real estate taxes almost doubled in this re-evaluation.

Thank God for the tax break during war time. It's realy going to help with these increased fees at every turn.

Leon m
04-07-2005, 11:12 AM
AAhhh so glad I switched from a Dodge Ram to a Toyota Tacoma this year...gas prices?... what gas prices? smile.gif

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
They're not coming down, they're going up.
I expect you to be looking at $2.70+ by October.

Bob Myers
I wish it was $2.19 here. It's $2.69.9 (let's call it $2.70) at the closest station to my house.

km gresham
04-07-2005, 11:14 AM
$2.09

Alan D. Hyde
04-07-2005, 11:14 AM
(Courtesy of moneycentral.msn.com )

http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/images/gasoline.gif

Cheaper is better, but let's keep things in perspective.

Alan

Memphis Mike
04-07-2005, 11:17 AM
It s easy for someone who makes $200,000 a year to say "keep things in perspective."

Alan D. Hyde
04-07-2005, 11:19 AM
I wouldn't know... :D

Although I'd like to know...

Alan

km gresham
04-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Somebody around here makes $200,000 a year?! Is that allowed? ;)

There is a new Toyota dealership about to open close to home - hoping they're gonna have some deals. :D

Don Olney
04-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Alan D. Hyde:
I wouldn't know... :D

Although I'd like to know...

AlanTry spending less time gas bagging on the WoodenBoat Forum during working hours. ;) tongue.gif

Memphis Mike
04-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Yep, if he didn't work for hisself, I'd tell his boss. ;) Maybe I'll email his wife..... :D

[ 04-07-2005, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Memphis Mike ]

Alan D. Hyde
04-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Touche, Don! :D

Alan

[ 04-07-2005, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Alan D. Hyde ]

brad9798
04-07-2005, 12:58 PM
2.17 here this morning, but you know me ... I just don't care! ;)

Really, I drive about 4 miles each way to the office ... this increase will cost me about five bucks a month ...

Now, on the boats, it will cost me about $600.00 extra this year. THAT SUCKS.

km gresham
04-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Maybe they heard you, Mike!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor y&u=/ap/20050407/ap_on_bi_ge/oil_prices_75 (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050407/ap_on_bi_ge/oil_prices_75)

Business - AP

Oil Prices Drop Sharply As Gas Plummets

54 minutes ago Business - AP

By BRAD FOSS, AP Business Writer

Oil futures prices fell more than $1 a barrel Thursday afternoon, following the lead of gasoline futures, and brokers said there appeared to be further momentum lower.

[ 04-07-2005, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: km gresham ]

brian.cunningham
04-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Makes me glad I'm building a sailboat

WWheeler
04-07-2005, 01:18 PM
from the globeandmail.com:

A leading Canadian economist said Mr. Greenspan's view is overly optimistic and ignores how the structure of energy markets has changed in the past 25 years.

"I think it's wishful thinking," said Jeff Rubin, chief economist and chief strategist at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. He suggested that Mr. Greenspan has failed to realize that China and India will have more impact on demand and prices than the developed world. "The United States is not really driving the bus here."

In a report issued yesterday, he predicted that oil prices will need to rise as high as $100 a barrel by 2010 before consumers and businesses feel enough of a pinch to permanently alter their energy use.

Mr. Rubin's comments were echoed by T. Boone Pickens, the Dallas hedge fund manager and former oil company executive, who predicted that crude oil prices will finish this year above $60 a barrel. "Finding new oil is a tough business," he told Bloomberg News. "By the time you get to the fourth quarter, it's going to be a very, very tight oil market."

Steve McMahon
04-07-2005, 01:37 PM
99.9 cents per liter here today = $3.78 per US Gallon. High gas prices are good for the environment?

Meerkat
04-07-2005, 03:04 PM
$2.47 in Seattle today.

I wonder how much epoxy is going to rise in price! :eek: Wood or not, epoxy is still an important ingredient of boat making!

dmede
04-07-2005, 03:14 PM
I didn't see what the price was this morning... all I know is that every time Yahoo runs a story on high gas prices they put up shots of the station on MY corner in Menlo Park.

High C
04-07-2005, 03:47 PM
still waiting here, too.....
where's that oil?...

waiting...

waiting...

:rolleyes:

Keith Wilson
04-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Well, it looks like we're almost at the 1980 price (in inflation-adjusted dollars). Alan's chart goes back further, but it doesn't show the latest price increases, nor does it say what year the dollar numbers are based on. Here's one in 2001 dollars.

http://www.energy.ca.gov/gasoline/images/gasoline_both_70-01.gif

km gresham
04-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Come on, free oil from Iraq!!! Dang - another war and we still didn't take the oil. Imagine that. Maybe it wasn't about the oil. But you gotta admit "no blood for oil" is pretty catchy on a big ol sign held by a frowning, aging hippy. ;)

[ 04-07-2005, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: km gresham ]

MickeyLane
04-07-2005, 07:05 PM
I drive a 50 MPG hybrid. Who was it areound here that said the only reason people buy hybrids was so thay could brag about them?

High C
04-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by MickeyLane:
I drive a 50 MPG hybrid. Who was it areound here that said the only reason people buy hybrids was so thay could brag about them?Bravo! I drive a 50 MPG diesel. What'd you pay for that hybrid? :D

MickeyLane
04-07-2005, 07:14 PM
'Bout $21,000.

LeeG
04-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Alan,,so according to that graph,,the prices change?

huisjen
04-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Brian, did you hang out with lots of doped up progressives? I lived in a house full of progressives (class of '89), but there just wasn't a lot of dope, unless you looked at our "conservative" fraternity neighbors. I think you're having the classic problem of confusing the apathetic with the motivated, much like confusing mid-1960's San Francisco Hippies with their contemporary Berkeley free speach advocates.

Dan

LeeG
04-07-2005, 07:44 PM
http://www.economist.com/agenda/PrinterFriendly.cfm?Story_ID=3831358

The analysts at Goldman Sachs think the only thing that can restore equilibrium in the market is a sustained period of high prices that forces a cutback in consumption. This would give producers time to build more capacity, which could sate demand and cushion supply shocks, such as the Iraq war. Part of the reason that prices are so high is that today’s tight margins mean that a natural disaster or political unrest can leave the world without enough oil to go round. With big producers like Nigeria, Venezuela and Iraq looking unstable, people selling contracts to deliver oil in the future are demanding a hefty premium to cover the risk that the contract may mature in the middle of a shortage.

So far, however, that premium does not seem to be translating into lower consumer demand. When oil spiked in the 1970s and early 1980s, consumers responded by using a lot less of it. This time, however, they seem blithely unconcerned. Economies have become a lot more fuel-efficient over the past 20 years; as a result, spending on petroleum products is a smaller percentage of income. Governments have also begun taxing fuel more heavily, so that the price of crude makes up a much smaller fraction of the price consumers pay at the pump. And in Asia, where a lot of the demand growth is coming from, fuel prices are generally controlled by the state, so consumers aren’t feeling the pinch as much as they should. In 2004, international energy prices went up by 40%, but in oil-guzzling China they rose by only half that.

For all of these reasons, the Goldman analysts reckon that prices need to go—and stay—higher still before demand begins to weaken. In real (inflation-adjusted) terms, oil reached its all-time high in 1980, of around $90 a barrel (see chart). Back then, OPEC saw revenues plummet as consumers cut back sharply. This time around, Goldman thinks that it might take prices of more than $100 per barrel to make consumers retrench.

Lion
04-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Higher gas prices? Get used to it.

I know that this a US based forum but you guys & gals just don't get it. The rest of the developed world pays at least twice as much for gas as you do and ....I for one am not complaining!!

If you were paying what the rest of the world does, as a consequence of tax & energy policies, you might change the way you use energy, particularly auto gas. SUV's would become an endangered species.

Lion

Memphis Mike
04-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Lion:

I know that this a US based forum but you guys & gals just don't get it. The rest of the developed world pays at least twice as much for gas as you do and ....I for one am not complaining!!

If you were paying what the rest of the world does, as a consequence of tax & energy policies, you might change the way you use energy, particularly auto gas. SUV's would become an endangered species.

LionMaybe you should have "contributed" a little more.

{sarcasm}

[ 04-08-2005, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Memphis Mike ]

Peter Malcolm Jardine
04-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Lowest price round here...85.6 cents a litre.

km gresham
04-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Only thing that comes in litres here is coca cola. smile.gif

LeeG
04-08-2005, 12:33 AM
While not as many calories in a liter of soda as gasoline you could still ride a bike quite a distance on a liter of soda.

imported_Dutch
04-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by km gresham:
Only thing that comes in litres here is coca cola. smile.gif i believe youre right, elephants come in quarts

BrianW
04-08-2005, 02:57 AM
It were $2.37 for regular unleaded today here. I have a choice of 3 different gas stations, but they all get their gas off the same fuel barge. smile.gif

I broke the law last week, without realizing it beforehand. I had 20 gallons of unleaded purchased at the dock in a portable tank which had some water contamination. It was giving the Honda 130hp some problems, even through a Racor, so I yanked it off the boat and stuck in the bed of my truck. The Chevy 350 (TBI) never stumbled once on the stuff.

I think I avoided the road tax! But it was for a good cause. smile.gif

Andrew Craig-Bennett
04-08-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Memphis Mike:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lion:

LionMaybe you should have "contributed" a little more.</font>[/QUOTE]Ah, yes, the Empire speaks.

I think you might find that Australia has "contributed" a great deal more than you, on a per capita basis.

[ 04-08-2005, 05:34 AM: Message edited by: Andrew Craig-Bennett ]

PeterSibley
04-08-2005, 05:00 AM
To second ACB
Maybe you should have "contributed" a little more.
What exactly does that mean ???????

Memphis Mike
04-08-2005, 06:35 AM
I edited.

Garrett Lowell
04-08-2005, 06:52 AM
Admittedly, I was shocked last evening at the pump: I last filled up my Wrangler on Feb 28th, and the prices were much lower.

Magwitch
04-08-2005, 07:14 AM
UK pump price is around £3:85-£3:90. $7:80ish That's why Bush won't deal with Kyoto. If he did then US fuel taxes would have to rise and the barriers to trade would fall. A combination of voter greed and subsidised fuel that the rest of the world has to pay for.

IanW :(

[ 04-08-2005, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Magwitch ]

brad9798
04-08-2005, 08:03 AM
And Dutch, I believe you've consumer a few quarts overnight! ;)

Not just soda, KM!

Ironically, engine displacement comes in litres too!

imported_Dutch
04-08-2005, 09:56 AM
this was a good one

http://mtceuropavideo.com/gaspumpgirls.jpg

clancy
04-08-2005, 10:51 AM
I paid $1.99.9 per gallon this morning for unleaded regular. After filling up I passed three stations that were posting the same price. I never got out of my van while in the station. In New Jersey it is illegal for you to pump your own gasoline. There is no such thing as self service. For this service we pay an average of 20 cents, less, per gallon then the rest of the country.

High C
04-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Magwitch:
...the rest of the world has to pay for...
The fact that your nation has sky high TAXES on petrol does not mean you're subsidizing anyone. It simply means that you pay a high tax rate on fuel.

ccmanuals
04-08-2005, 01:24 PM
ok, somebody help me out here. I don't understand then where the oil profits are going in Irag. It doesn't appear that we are getting oil any cheaper from Irag. The Irag's are not spending their oil profits as promised to rebuild Irag. We have and continue to pump billions of dollars in military costs and Haliburton contracts into the country.

By my calculations we should be spending about 50 cents a gallon at the pump. :D :D

km gresham
04-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Pssst - it wasn't for the oil. That was what anti war people claimed. We won't see cheaper oil because we liberated Iraq. That was the claim the first time we went to war against saddam. It was for the oil. Funny thing, we never took it.

Meerkat
04-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by High C:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Magwitch:
...the rest of the world has to pay for...
The fact that your nation has sky high TAXES on petrol does not mean you're subsidizing anyone. It simply means that you pay a high tax rate on fuel.</font>[/QUOTE]US average tax on a gallon of gas is 23% according to the News Hour last evening. That seems like a high tax to me!

WWheeler
04-08-2005, 02:07 PM
sure it was for the oil, the oil COMPANIES.

High C
04-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Meerkat:
...US average tax on a gallon of gas is 23% according to the News Hour last evening. That seems like a high tax to me!It sure is, but let's ask some of our European friends what their petrol tax rates are.

How 'bout it Ian? ACB? Others?

LeeG
04-08-2005, 02:39 PM
CC, if you lived in Iraq you could buy it at the pump for $.30 or so a gallon. But you'll be in line for 12hrs to get it. Thereafter you could go down the street and resell it on the black market. I think Iraq still imports refined fuel.
There's this infrastructure/security issue. Something to do with bullets and what not.

Karen, ;) You know how people buy houses with 30yr mortgages and actually pay off their houses in 15yrs? or even a car with a five year note and pay it off with the intention of keeping the car for another five years? Amazing,,regular people think beyond six weeks!!
Ok,,Baker,Cheney, Rice,etc. actually are thinking long term also. Baker spent seven years attempting to negotiate an end of conflict in Western Sahara under the auspices of the UN. He finally gave up last year without success. Why would he spend that long on something? oh why? Google: Western Sahara, oil. Or how about Googling Sao Tome, Equitorial Guinea, oil, lease contracts. Big money is being put down just for the rights to explore. It's anticipated we (you and me and other fella amuricans) will be getting as much oil from Western Africa in 10-15yrs as we do from Saudi Arabia. Folks are thinking about us being able to get gas for our cars in ten years.
Ok dearheart,,Rice who was prez of Standard Oil,,Cheney who was connected to Halliburton(who know something about oil),,GW(oh hell,,he lost a little on oil but he knows how to listen) are actually thinking out 10-50yrs. You know,,,when those lines of increasing consumption meet the lines of proven reserves. Well of course WMD and bringing democracy to the middle east. Well one out of three is a sure thing,,we know there's oil there.

BrianW
04-09-2005, 01:17 AM
LeeG,

Interesting stuff for sure. That doesn't mean I agree with you, or that theory. Politicians can be ugly, but darn near the whole Congress authorized the Iraq War, not just the oil connected ones.

If by chance some of them are looking that far forward, without using our great troops as fodder, then I applaud their foresight and will really appreciate the lower gas prices in 2015.

Magwitch
04-09-2005, 01:33 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Meerkat:
[qblet's ask some of our European friends what their petrol tax rates are.

How 'bout it Ian? ACB? Others?From memory, 85 or 86% plus 17.5% VAT on the total. ,,,,,,,and my Landrover gets 25-27 mpg. :(
IanW

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
04-09-2005, 04:06 AM
ask some of our European friends what their petrol tax rates are. Last night I heard the figure of 74% of the retail price being tax/duty. The percentage changes inversely as the refined fuel spot price varies.

The tax is implemented as a "Duty" charged at a flat rate per litre (I don't have the current figures) and VAT on top. In effect a tax on a tax.

Currently we are paying $7.30 per (full sized) gallon.

rbgarr
04-09-2005, 04:29 AM
Does Harvard Economics Professor have Secret Plans for Alternative Fuels?

If so, he seems to be sidestepping the 'materials cost' aspect of his 'research'. tongue.gif

"Economics Professor Causes Major Stink: Monrad Professor of Economics arrested for stealing town manure"

By ROBIN M. PEGUERO
Crimson Staff Writer

A Harvard economics professor picked up a memorable birthday gift for himself last Friday: a truckload of stolen manure and an arrest, in a small-town controversy that has made a big stink among locals.

Monrad Professor of Economics Martin L. Weitzman was involved in a market failure of his own, caught on his birthday attempting to steal manure from a privately owned farm in Rockport, Mass. He is accused of stealing over 100 cubic yards of manure from town property.

“He’s been stealing the manure for some time,” said Miriam E. Lane, owner of the farm.

Lane said Weitzman has stolen more than $600 worth of manure over the past few years before being caught in the act by her nephew, Phillip Casey.

“The farm owner’s nephew was there and kept him from leaving the premises,” said Michael Marino, spokesman for the Rockport Police Department. “He offered to pay for the product after he had it in his vehicle, but it was too late.”

The 63-year-old Weitzman, a resident of nearby Gloucester, first offered Casey $20. When Casey refused, he upped his offering to $40.

“Phillip wouldn’t take that,” Lane said. “He said ‘No, the police are on their way.’ [Weitzman] got mad.”

News of the excrement theft has remained fresh in both Gloucester and Rockport during the past week, locals say.

“It’s an offense against the community that a Harvard professor should have so little regard for the place he lives in,” said Valerie I. Nelson ’69, a resident of Gloucester. “The imagery is both hilarious and disturbing. A Harvard economics professor refusing to pay a modest amount of money—it’s a sort of arrogance.”

Rockport police say Weitzman—who teaches a course on “Environmental and Natural Resource Economics”—told them that he was a professor during booking.

“He's a professor at Harvard. Isn’t that something? He lives in Gloucester, where all the moneyed people live,” said Lane.

She added that Weitzman took a back road when he went on these excursions for manure, and she speculated that he sold the copious amounts of excrement in the market.

“These damn economists,” said Nelson, who concentrated in economics while at Harvard. “Always makes you wonder about the moral foundation of that profession.”

Weitzman has also been connected to the theft of manure from town property last winter.

Eric W. Hutchins, chairman of the Rowe Parcel Committee in Rockport, oversaw the management of a small field of eight acres the town bought for watershed purposes and as an open space for recreation. Hutchins said he noticed during the winter of 2003 that the manure pile kept on the field was being gradually depleted and is now nearly gone.

Police say Weitzman admitted taking manure from that field also, according to the Gloucester Daily Times.

“People laugh at it a little bit, ‘Oh it’s just horse **** ,’ but we were going to use it,” Hutchins told The Crimson yesterday. “This guy has been taking compost from the town, and he’s not even a resident.”

“ Compost is worth a lot of money,” said Hutchins. “If you were to buy composted manure and have it delivered to your house, it would be about $35 a [cubic] yard....It perplexes me because I can’t imagine anyone wanting this amount of compost for a yard.”

Weitzman was arraigned that same Friday on charges of trespassing, larceny, and malicious destruction of property.

LeeG
04-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Brian, oil is modern civilizations life blood. There's no theory there. The trend lines for consumption in China and India is up. The calculated reserves for easily extracted oil is peaking. The two major oil reserves in the world for easily extracted reserves with infrastructure and capacity for refining/distribution is in Saudi Arabia/Iraq. Saudi Arabia and Iraq aren't stable. If occupation or regime change brings stability it's to the benefit of modern civilization,,or at least as we know it in the norther hemisphere. There's no conspiracy theory here. GW knows pretty much squat about world politics when he was volunteered to run for prez in '98. Rice and others advocating military power over diplomacy or economic incentives for stabilizing the region have a long range vision. GW has platitudes and principles. Of course from the rest of the worlds perspective it's colonization lite but we don't need to worry about that,,,until the third rotation of the reserves and some other military action presents itself.

George.
04-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by km gresham:
Come on, free oil from Iraq!!! Dang - another war and we still didn't take the oil. Imagine that. Maybe it wasn't about the oil. That's because you haven't won. In fact, you have practically lost. The insurgency means that you don't get to install an effective puppet government, that you can't repair and modernize the oil infrastructure, and that you probably won't get to control Iraq's future nearly as much as you hoped.

BrianW
04-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes George, it's all over, we lost. Just wish we had more time. In fact I wonder why we don't have more time...?

Wait a minute!!! There's no scheduled pull out date so we DO have time! Guess there's still a chance after all to make Iraq work.

Gosh now that I think about it, I wonder what the heck your talking about.

smile.gif

Chris Coose
04-09-2005, 01:58 PM
This is what he's talking about cept thsese ain't insurgents.
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/meast/04/09/iraq.main/story.americanflag.ap.jpg

Just regular folks out for a protest.

Wonder who'll die next so we won't have to hear how good this occupation is going.

High C
04-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Believe me, George Dot, if we wanted Iraq's oil, we could take it. :rolleyes: The fact that we haven't doesn't mean we lack the capability. It means you "war for oil" fellers were wrong.

Thanks, Euro dudes for the petrol tax figures. If %74 of the pump price is tax, that means the tax rate is around 300%! :eek:

Whatdaya think of that Meer?

And that's my point. The main reason the price of petrol varies so much throughout the world is taxation, not other market factors.

Chris Coose
04-09-2005, 02:05 PM
So splain to me High C who has Iraq oil?

BrianW
04-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Chris,

Did ya forget the text for that picture?...

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Tens of thousands of supporters of a militant Shiite cleric filled central Baghdad's streets Saturday and demanded that American soldiers go home,(bold emphasis is mine)

So they want us to leave. So do I! You know what I find great about the story? The simple fact that they felt secure enough to hold a public protest! Sounds darn near like some sort of First Amendment right doesn't it? Not bad in my opinion. I say we get out as soon as possible and then if we can, we buy oil from the Iraqi's.

High C
04-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Chris Coose:
So splain to me High C who has Iraq oil?you "war for oil" fellers were wrong...

Chris Coose
04-09-2005, 02:45 PM
High C I'd say you folks who denied the invasion for oil are wrong for the same reason.
15 US bases built above that oil make a good case for blood for oil.
You don't really think we'll let the Iraquis handle it do you?

Yes, I suppose you do.

George.
04-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Believe me, George Dot, if we wanted Iraq's oil, we could take it. No you can't. You tried - remember how quickly they protected the Oil Ministry in the early days, while weapons sites and museums were being looted? But it turns out you can't secure the oil infrastructure from attacks, or make it safe for US companies to go in and fix it and run it. And you can't run it by remote control from within the Green Zone.

Ever hear of sour grapes, High C? ;)

BrianW
04-09-2005, 03:27 PM
From Chris...

15 US bases built above that oil make a good case for blood for oil.
You don't really think we'll let the Iraquis handle it do you?Then from George...

Believe me, George Dot, if we wanted Iraq's oil, we could take it.
No you can't. You tried -Sure is confusing trying to keep up with anti-US/anti-Iraq War folks.

One guys says were taking the oil, and the other says we can't. Yet neither have proof, just speculation.

Kind of reminds my of Kerrys campaign and why I voted for Bush! :D

George.
04-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by BrianW:
Sure is confusing trying to keep up with anti-US/anti-Iraq War folks.

Maybe it would be easier if you realized that one is not the siamese twin of the other... ;)

Then again, you voted for Bush, so you must be a "with us or against us" type guy... :D

High C
04-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by BrianW:
...One guys says were taking the oil, and the other says we can't...:D