PDA

View Full Version : A new real estate agent

cs
07-21-2005, 08:15 AM
SWMBO has passed her real estate test and in a couple of weeks her licence should be in and she can start selling.

So if anyone is moving to TN and need a house give me a call. ;)

I'm just glad to get over that hump and hopefully we will get some more income coming in.

Chad

brad9798
07-21-2005, 08:24 AM
Congrats!!!

Joe (SoCal)
07-21-2005, 08:24 AM
Whoooo Hooo congratulations welcome to the club. Tell her if she has any newbe questions I'm more than willing to be of assistance.

Make sure she signs up with a good broker.

Beowolf
07-21-2005, 08:31 AM
That's great news, Chad.

Alan D. Hyde
07-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Find out who the BEST local broker is.

Have her go to work for that firm.

She needs to walk in, tell them that she's just passed the test, and say that she's researched the brokerage firms in your area, and concluded that THEY ARE THE BEST.

To begin with, she may learn more by lots of activity (selling many small houses) than by getting "big-case-itis" and trying to list only top-dollar properties.

Her first sale--- and one of the most important--- will be selling the best firm on her working there... And, please congratulate her for us, Chad. :D

Alan & Joy

[ 07-21-2005, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Alan D. Hyde ]

cs
07-21-2005, 11:34 AM
She has done buku reserch on agents and decided to go with Coldwell Bankers.

Coldwell Bankers (http://www.coldwellbanker.com)

She decided 2 weeks ago to go with them. They have already set her up with an e-mail and passwords and she has even started going to sales meetings and viewing new listings.

Chad

edited to fix bad link. Can't link directly to her new office, but it is the Hixson, TN branch if you do a search.

[ 07-21-2005, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: cs ]