PDA

View Full Version : the vetting process for Homeland Defense

LeeG
12-13-2004, 04:19 PM
for a good time read the dialog a few paragraphs down between the press and White House press representative Scott McClellan. It'll take bit of reading but if you have any questions how Kiruk got as far as he did with the various red flags in his resume,,this will make it all clear.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/

LeeG
12-13-2004, 04:48 PM
it gets better

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/nation/10404567.htm?1c

LeeG
12-13-2004, 04:59 PM
it'll be a pay-per-view movie

http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/media/columns/medialife/152/

Meerkat
12-13-2004, 05:40 PM
Homeland Security vetting? If the last one is any indication, a cold, wet nose, a desire to sniff crotches and lick hands is all that's required.

John of Phoenix
12-13-2004, 05:45 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/ips_rich_content/128-kerik_biege.JPG

Are all bald guys as randy as this one? He's married and keeping two married women on the side, one a subordinate police officer, the other a Fox reporter.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/story/261558p-224000c.html

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-13-2004, 06:44 PM
A well thought out pick by President Bush in comparison to many of his decisions. :D

LeeG
12-13-2004, 06:48 PM
oh the tangents we could go,,but primarily if this position is sooooo important,,the Father/Mother/Home Land Director,,wouldn't they have picked up a few of these threads earlier,,or is Guilianis word sufficient? Connections,,gotta have connections. Still would be curious how his shift in the Green Zone went from a 6-18month stint to two months.

LeeG
12-13-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Peter Malcolm Jardine:
A well thought out pick by President Bush in comparison to many of his decisions. :D remember the Presidents answer at the White House last summer,,"are there any mistakes you have made?".....GW:"there are some people I shouldn't have hired..".

oh boy..

LeeG
12-13-2004, 06:58 PM
ok,,spinning away,,,Kiruks publicist and babe on the side has this to say about the decline of American morals.....weren't we at the same place with Newt Gingrich during the Starr job hearings?
Just a reminder Kiruk was fined $2500 for using NY detectives to retrieve her purse/belongings.
Good thing the pres. wasn't picking someone important like Sec. Treasury,,or Defense.

Memories of Judith

From various Fox News appearances:

REGAN: Absolutely. I don't think there's any question. I mean, here's Hillary who's been standing by her man all these years and allowing him to behave in this reprehensible fashion.

REGAN: You know, look at Monica Lewinsky talking about being suicidal, being on antidepressants, you know, gaining this huge amount of weight. This is clearly a woman who has suffered and is suffering inside because she has no depth of feeling and no morality whatsoever. And so, I decided, after being involved in this ugly negotiation, which I found morally reprehensible, that we should make fun of the whole thing, and we should make a comment about the amorality of everybody.

REGAN: I would never tell. Unlike Monica Lewinsky, I keep my secrets and take them to the grave.

REGAN: I don't know. I mean, I think that they're going to move forward here, and I think it's alarming to me that the country is not concerned about having an amoral man in the White House.

REGAN: I said, "You know what? There's a really great morality tale here with a great, great moral lesson," and nobody's really said that.

REGAN: Well, partially, but it's also an "amorality tale" because the one thing that's missing from "Monica's Story" is, you know, deep thinking about her own amorality, which we saw -- was in ample evidence during the Barbara Walters love fest the other night. I mean, here's a woman who clearly knows a lot about sex, but knows nothing about right and wrong.

REGAN: You know, the amorality tale, "Monica's Untold Story," is about her amorality, and the amorality of all of the people in this ugly story. But one of the things that was remarkable about her two hours is her utter lack of sincere remorse. And in that case, I would say she is a true soulmate of Bill Clinton because the two of them -- she learned a lot about spinning. She learned a lot about publicity. You know, she learned a lot about changing her image. And she tried to do another Barbara Walters show, but I don't know if America's buying it. I'm sure not.

Ms. REGAN: Well, I think that the social fabric of this country has become completely unraveled. I think the sexual revolution had a lot to do with that. I think that we are in terrible shape. I think we have a country where half the kids are being raised by single mothers. A lot of that has to do with male behavior. We look at the men in this country who do not want to be accountable to their wives, do not want to be accountable to their children and we have as a president a man who could be a symbol of everything that is good; he could be a wonderful husband, he could be a wonderful father. He is in a position of great authority to show this country and to lead this country in a way that is much more important than economically.

Ms. REGAN: ...to this kind of fame, don't grow up thinking, You know, what I really want to do is to be a good citizen, to be loyal to my friends, to care about my neighbors, to get married, to be faithful to my husband, to have a family.' These are not the things that we're teaching.

Ms. REGAN: We can conquer others with force but to conquer ourselves we need strength.' And this is really what we need in America today. We need to conquer our own impulses. We need to understand that we can't act on them all the time because it feels good for us. We have to care about the other.

Ms. REGAN: Let me tell you something, my father has never cheated on my mother, my brothers have never treated cheated on their wives. I come from a big Italian Irish Catholic family and I have to say that for the most part, they have not cheated on each other. My brothers were virile...

Joe (SoCal)
12-13-2004, 07:17 PM
Shhh don't tell Donn he was so happy when he got the nod. I know he posted it somewhere anyone seen it? I can't seem to find the thread? ;)

[ 12-13-2004, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Donn
12-13-2004, 07:50 PM
I was "so happy when he got the nod"

"RaRa thread"

You live in a sick dream world, Little Joe.

I couldn't care less who holds the position. I posted the C&P news report of his nomination. I titled it "another strong nomination " or something like that.

When a sufficient number of mindless insult posts were accumulated, I deleted the thread. I delight in deleting your posts, and merecrap's posts. I think it's fascinating that you still haven't caught on. Karen hooks you again and again, and you still come back for more. I guess any attention is better than none, eh? I would think that the "many many many" emails of support would be enough for you. Guess not.

News flash for Lee and Joe! W got reelected, despite (or due to) your mindless negative garbage. Intelligent folk would probably change their approach after such resounding defeat.

Joe (SoCal)
12-13-2004, 07:55 PM
*^ Hick**# Ayup The W got the nod and Donn is still celebrating **hick^**

Nothing I dislike more than a mean drunk, give me a jolly old lush any day ;)

Originally posted by Donn:
I posted the C&P news report of his nomination. I titled it "another strong nomination " or something like that.Donn care to post a link to that thread, I cant seem to find it ya C&P & Run little punk ;)

[ 12-13-2004, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Donn
12-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Better save my threads in the future, dipdunk. Any time I get the chance to delete your posts, I'll do it. It's my contribution to waste control.

I'm sorry. Are there too many syllables in my words? I know you're "agents" fluent speech. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joe (SoCal)
12-13-2004, 08:11 PM
Why save them when I can just start a new one :D you can't delete :D :D :D :D

http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=020386

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Donn, I just love your heroes. They're..so. soo.... incompetent :D :D

Donn
12-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Peter Malcolm Jardine:
Donn, I just love your heroes. They're..so. soo.... incompetent :D :D I think you spelled that incorrectly, Little Peter. It's incumbent. Are you familiar with that term?

Joe (SoCal)
12-13-2004, 08:30 PM
http://www.blueridgewoodcrafts.com/new%20spelling%20bee%20mylar.jpg

LeeG
12-13-2004, 09:02 PM
good lord you guys,,I'm trying to get something for everyone,,it's been a long time since I could connect Bill and Monica to these threads.

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-13-2004, 09:46 PM
No, Donn is correct, they are incompetent incumbents. tongue.gif

N. Scheuer
12-14-2004, 06:03 AM
Vetting? They don't know the term. It's Government By Crony, people.

Hey, Bush won the "poll"; he can do anything he wants. Vetting? Who need s it when you already know everything?

Moby Nick