PDA

View Full Version : Viva a larger Mexico?

ishmael
12-07-2002, 09:16 PM
Here is something I had not paid much attention to. Any thoughts?

http://www.rense.com/general32/LAmexicans.htm

gunnar I am
12-07-2002, 09:24 PM
Yeah. Ish, tomorrow ,if its sunny, find a warm spot on the floor and lay there with your dog. :D Yuo'll feel like this :D

ishmael
12-07-2002, 09:26 PM
How many clamps should I put on my head? tongue.gif ;)

gunnar I am
12-07-2002, 09:32 PM
Man! Those suckers were heavy. I had to put those little ones on there to keep the phone in place.

imported_Conrad
12-07-2002, 09:40 PM
This is the sort of thing that should make us laugh at the stupidity of the underlying argument. Afterall, if it's so bad here, why not just go "home"? But it needs to be taken seriously as the US somehow becomes the target of large nembers of Mexicans cheated out of the chance for a good life by the corruption and inequity of their homeland. It's a classic case of not understanding basic economic principles, and instead seeing the "pie" as a constant amount to be divided up instead of expanded.

Wild Dingo
12-07-2002, 11:29 PM
ahahhh!! I see its working just fine Sir Mike of Fields... they seem to be consentratin on the influx of Mehicans from down south of the border and the other brilliant stratagy of gettin them to believe those whimpy horse lovin Amish hermits could be part of a conspiracy was sheer unadulterated Brilliance!!

I say ol mate can we buggar of and take over yet? Or is there more to your dastardly world takeover plan... mmmmm Sir Mike??... MIKE??!! OI~! Come on ol fella!! We gots worlds to take over an there yer go fallin asleep on us again!

Damn!... well I guess its upta me... now what first mates should I infiltrate that bastion of US pride?... the embassy?.... mmmmm could be the go I reckon then at least we will begin the invasion!!

We will rule!!! eeeeeerrrrrr oops shouldnt have told yer that should I?... flamin eck!

Take it easy
Shane

rkrough
12-08-2002, 12:12 AM
Dingo just blast us with ABBA and Olivia Newton John music for a week and then offer to turn it off if we surrender. That would be enough

Rich

Wild Dingo
12-08-2002, 12:50 AM
ABBA??!!! AABFLAMINBA???... not flamin likely Rich!... ggggggeeeeeeeez!!!

Nope Im sorta thinkin along the lines of an hour of Rolf Harris... one song again and again for an hour that song bein "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport"... then an hour of Olivia Neutron Bomb singin "Im the one that yer love"... then another hour of Rolf and the roo... an hour of Ted Egan singin "Poor Buggar Me"... another hour of Rolf and the roo... Slim Dusty singing "The Pub with no beer" for two hours straight... Rolf again and again and then Slim with "Love ter ave a beer with Duncan" Rolf again then "Up there Kazzalie" by whatsisname then Rolf again Slim again Ted again and on and on and on...

At the same time we will infriltrate the networksa and you'll have 24/7 of Croc Dundee Les Hiddens SteveFlaminIrwin The Bush Mechanics and the wiggles... I swear that within a week yer will all be talkin Aussie like a local... so it wont be hard then to introduce your new national anthem... "Waltzing Matilda"... a month of that day in and day out and there will be no worries decreeing that the Aussie flag will be flyin from every porch every flag plole every flagstaff along with every jackstaff and pennant staff around the world!!

:cool: We will rule!!! :cool:

Of course you know that you have in your midst your new world leaders?... of course you did!! Mike of Fields Jeff of Skuthorp Chris of Doorstop and of course yours truely along with the legendary Phil of Young and I see Peter or Sibly has arrived back on the scene who along with the brilliance of Ian of Gatenby and Tony of Hunt and the beautiful Bernadette of Hedger and her sidekick David the legend we have it covered... bow down before your new leaders!! tongue.gif ...

eeerrrrr oooops flamin eck done it again aint I? shouldnt have told yer should I?... buggar it!

Did we just hyjack this thread or what!!! HA! :D

Take it easy
Shane

[ 12-08-2002, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

Dave Fleming
12-10-2002, 01:42 AM
Shane, I am sorry to say I cannot understand ONE word of your post?
If it is not too much trouble, please translate it into Amer-English or at least Anglo-English.
At your convenience, of course.

Your patience is appreciated.

david
:confused: :confused: :confused:

[ 12-10-2002, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Dave Fleming ]

Shang
12-10-2002, 09:02 AM
"...Shane, I am sorry to say I cannot understand ONE word of your post..." --Dave Fleming

Bad news, Dave...he's telling us that the U.S. has been taken over by Oztrailia!
...Well, maybe it' Good News... 'Course we'll have to learn the language, which isn't much like English, but we will get to wear those neat hats with the brim turned up on one side!

(About ish's post from Rense.com, it's confirmed! Mexican-Americans in Revolt! U.S. As We Know It Is Doomed! ...'S'truth, I read it on the front page of The National Inquirer in the super market check-out line! )

John of Phoenix
12-10-2002, 10:09 AM
I don't know why Rense is so concerned about Mexicans invading California when he has documented proof of Aliens invading Area 51 in Nevada!! :eek:

http://www.rense.com/splashscreens/area51splash.jpg

reddog
12-10-2002, 10:41 AM
Hey Shane;
I have a tape with Rolf doing his version of,and get this,Zepplin's Stairway To Heaven.Provided by an ex-pat Aussie married to a good friend of ours,while he was at school in merry old England.
Let us know and we can give 'em a blast from the Northern Front.
Earl

Memphis Mike
12-10-2002, 10:51 AM
Don't fret. Pretty soon the Mexicans will
be going back home. Driven by greed, Black
and Decker Tools just closed it's plant
in Maryland and is moving to Mexico to
take advantage of slave labor.

At this rate, we might be following them.
I hope everybody likes burritoes.

Don't buy B&D. Cheap ass tool anyhow.

Jim H
12-10-2002, 11:42 AM
People from Mexico were here before any anglos and they helped fight Santa Anna for Texas' independance from Mexico. The majority of Mexican Americans living in the U.S. are proud of their heritage and just as proud to be Americans. There are many illegal immigrants from Mexico, but many more from Central America. That schools (other than college/university)would allow biased material be distributed, regardless of the source, is a problem for school boards & parents. There will always be small groups of activists out to divide and incite. And what's all the p#ssing & moaning about the flags they put in their cars or wave at soccer matches? Soccer is a big deal for those outside of the U.S., should a British soccer fan fly an American flag during the World Cup? It all smacks of bigotry, you could replace "Mexican" with "Italian" or "Irish" back in the 1800's. We do need to control our borders but NOT because Mexican or Central American immigrants.

Jim H
12-10-2002, 11:45 AM
BTW, there are plenty of wooden boats in Mexico and I'm sure some of the owners lurk here. Many here go out of their way not to upset their European friends but have no problem stepping all over Latin Americans, it's embarrassing.

Memphis Mike
12-10-2002, 12:00 PM
If there are woodenboats there, maybe
it won't be all that bad then.

Meerkat
12-10-2002, 03:27 PM
Y'all are overlooking the invasion of Mexico by 'mericans! Lot of retired folks move down there for the cheap prescriptions and how far their SocSec/pension stretchs compared to even the cheapest place to live in the US. Besides, it's generally WARMER. Of course, the last time a bunch of Americans settled in Mexican territory, we ended up with... Texas ;)

(Please forget I mentioned this - retire in Canada ;) .)

[ 12-10-2002, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Meerkat ]

Memphis Mike
12-10-2002, 05:14 PM
Hey, I don't know from experience but I've
heard those Mexican Blackbirds are really
somethin else! :D

Jim H
12-10-2002, 05:45 PM
If we could just figure a way to annex Cancun... :D