PDA

View Full Version : 'Ignore this User' Feature...

BrianW
09-06-2004, 09:05 PM
...on most forums which use this software is set up better than here at WB. Here, it only stops a user from sending you a private message. At other websites, when you read a thread in which a person on your 'ignore list' has posted, you see a simple...

'your ignoring this user'

...message wherever they posted.

Sure wish that worked here, so I could ignore Memphis Mike and his huge pictures. Since his post would not appear, I believe his tactic of making threads unreadable by posting that stupid picture would be rendered useless.

How about it moderator?

Omerta
09-06-2004, 09:11 PM
There are more than MM, the family is at least 4 strong. Best tact to take is to click on lower left corner 'viewer friendly'....something or other. I never needed it until recently.

The good news is that Novemeber 3, 2004 will see W elected in a landslide, with mandate and all that goes with it, we should see another display of childish behavior. And they wonder why they're in the minority? :D

Is this a great country or what? ;)

Joe (SoCal)
09-06-2004, 09:31 PM
You can never ignore Stan even when he is given the boot he just Trolls back :D

Ya Folla
http://www.google.com/search?q=Ya+folla&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 (http://www.google.com/search?q=Ya+folla&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)

[ 09-06-2004, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Bruce G
09-06-2004, 10:02 PM
DDT~ Little Man who is excited that his BIG Ya folla has shown up for others to see. Makes him feel so tall and eye to eye with others ;)

When will we get another look at me thread, so you can once again look at yourself and think good positive thoughts? We ALL in so looking forward to it DDT. Please show us more of your day to day things. Have you repainted your bathroom yet, have you done your laundry, have you washed the dog? Please, keep us informed and keep your ego boosted. (oops did I use the word bust around the little guy :eek: )

[ 09-06-2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Bruce G ]

BrianW
09-07-2004, 01:51 AM
Omerta,

The 'view printer version' works great!
Thank you very much.

It's a shame Memphis can't simply post a rebutal.

His words don't anger me.

Just his child like disruption.

BrianW
09-07-2004, 01:52 AM
Who is the moderator?

Can he/she enable the 'ignore' feature to it's

full extent?

Kev Smyth
09-07-2004, 02:41 AM
Sheesh, I take a vacation and Mike starts drinking again? That's too bad. :( :(

John C. Gresham
09-07-2004, 04:39 AM
What the heck is the deal with the giant disrupting pictures, exactly?

Is it really that amusing for somebody to post a giant picture that has absolutely no impact on the thread other than to throw the proportions totally off?

Jeezus, how childish can you be?

Furthermore, how childish does it make you that you're being called such by a 22 year old?