PDA

View Full Version : Browns 20 Ravens 3

Russell Sova
09-12-2004, 04:40 PM
'bout time.

Beowolf
09-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Great to hear.

With the removal of Spurrier as head coach, and the addition of Deon Sanders, I believe that the Ravens have now replaced the Redskins as the team for whom I believe there is a special place reserved in hell for.

Lions Won! Lions Won! Lions Won!

Jeff

JimD
09-12-2004, 06:20 PM
I might have to root for Cleveland this yr. Jeff Garcia played in Canada for a while and was Calgary's QB so he is well liked around here.

Bob Adams
09-12-2004, 08:45 PM
OK, what's the problem with the Ravens? Feel bad because it was Cleveland's team? Don't. Cleveland got to keep the team's name,colors and history. After a few years without a team, they were replaced complete with a new stadium.Baltimore on the other hand, saw it's beloved Colts spirited away in the middle of a snowy Febuary night.The NFL jacked us around for over a decade.Cleveland made out OK.

Beowolf
09-12-2004, 09:12 PM
I'm totally O.K. with the leaving Cleveland bit. I just hate "Primetime." Breaks my heart that he's on the same defense as Ray Lewis, someone who I have no doubt will be considered one of the best ever to play the game.

Too bad they couldn't have picked up someone like Rod Woodson. (Of course I think that Rod knows that his playing days are over.)

Jeff

Bob Adams
09-12-2004, 09:19 PM
OK, I can't argue with that. Are you aware Ray Lewis was the one who talked Sanders into un-retiring?

Beowolf
09-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Nope. I didn't know that. We'll see what ol' Mr. Lewis thinks of that the first time that Deon gives up a big play by trying to push his reciever out of bounds instead of actually tackling him.

Later

Jeff

Jack Heinlen
09-12-2004, 10:26 PM
WOOF ;)

Bob Adams
09-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Jack Heinlen:
WOOF ;) Nothin but love for ya!

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
09-13-2004, 11:40 AM
With "The Dogpound" throwing raw meat into the end zone I'm not surprised. :D

Once the Cleveland fans get whipped up, I actually start to feel sorry for the other team. tongue.gif