PDA

View Full Version : Sheba's toys

ishmael
08-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Margo, when she and Dave were here, brought Sheba new toys. There's a tennis ball, shaped like a bone, that says 'Airdog', there's a heavy blue ball on a rope. She thinks both are pretty good. The 'tennis ball' is easy, she knows just what to do with that, but the ball on the rope drives her a little crazy. The ball really is heavy, so you have to be careful not to swing it too hard, and it's big, just big enough to be more than a mouthful. Swinging it around really gets her mojo wirkin'. She dances, growls, feints, moves so beautifully, with that ball.

Dogs are so good, so honest, so free.

Concordia..41
08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
She dances, growls, feints, moves so beautifully, with that ball.
It's all that love I saw in her eyes just bubbling out ;)

I'm glad she's enjoying them. It does my heart good.

- M

ishmael
08-24-2003, 09:31 PM
Yeah, she still likes her Buddha bone a lot. What a brilliant idea that is: a simple two and a half feet of cotton rope with an overhand knot at each end. That'll be twelve bucks please. smile.gif She loves to fight over that, and gnawing on it keeps her teeth clean. But her toys were getting a little scant. I'm not even sure where her squeaky is, back of the truck I think, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't squeak anymore.

These toys came at a good time. Sheba thanks you, I thank you. Much pleasure.

She's doing so well! She's a joy to watch and be around. Went to the vet, and her lump is just a lump, BTW.