PDA

View Full Version : Brother Jeb At It Again

George H.
10-27-2004, 04:21 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6346293/

gary porter
10-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by George H.:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6346293/Now George, I know that you capable of saying something intellegent, so why would you say something like this. Its the US Postal Service that appears to have lost them. Why would Jeb have anything to do with that? Would throwing away ballets be detrimental to one side more than the other? We rally need more conspiracy theories huh?
You can do better.
Gary

DavesFlatsBoat
10-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Please .....

Democrat County .... Democrat Voting Supervisor - Dr. Brenda Snipes ---- how many bites at the apple do these counties get?????

George H.
10-27-2004, 04:37 PM
"But poll watchers still fear another legal maelstrom if the race in Florida, or any other critical swing state, is close and there are suspicions that some voters were denied a ballot."

The Republicans would like nothing better than to create another situation where the election is decided by Daddy's "henchmen" on the Supreme Court.

I don't think there is any low they won't stoop to including ballot theft.

Keith Wilson
10-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Never attribute to a conspiracy that which can readily be explained by blundering.

brad9798
10-27-2004, 05:37 PM
Actually, Memphis, you are incorrect here, and I say that respectfully.

The Rips biggest concern (well, not the biggest) is a super-tight race.

Why, you ask?

Well, then folks like you will spend four more years of creating all sorts of negative crap.

I hope, for ALL parties involved, that the race is not close- regardless of who wins.

brad9798
10-27-2004, 05:38 PM
... and actually, you leading with 'Jeb' is at it again totally blows any credibility ... :rolleyes:

George H.
10-27-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by brad9798:
... and actually, you leading with 'Jeb' is at it again totally blows any credibility ... :rolleyes: When I want your opinion boy...I'll ask for it. In the meantime, just keep your big mouth shut.

BTW, welcome aboard Oyster! I knew you would come around.

[ 10-27-2004, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: George H. ]

NormMessinger
10-27-2004, 06:15 PM
"When I want your opinion boy...I'll ask for it. In the meantime, just keep your big mouth shut."

Awe, Mike, do you have to do that?

George H.
10-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Yep. :D

George H.
10-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by MIke:
Well, I have been quiet lately, as I was one of those undecided people. Never made it to the debates to ask my question, though. Well, I have crossed over, not not a cross dresser, but I am a cross over voter in this election. If we could just bring back Howard. :( Oh well, I feel he is the only one that would have brought our troops home from everywhere overseas, though.Naw, I didn't much care for Dean Oyster. he's a little too excitable for my tastes.

How about that Edwards though? He is from your state. Ain't he great!? And if something happens to President Kerry, I know we will be in good hands.
smile.gif

brad9798
10-27-2004, 08:06 PM
I'm sorry you're angry with me for a jab I had with Chris Coose ... Memphis.

:(

uncas
10-28-2004, 06:20 AM
George!
Edwards as pres! Aew you nut? Even with him on the ticket, it doesn't seem to help much in NC. I wonder why? Heck, I didn't vote for him when hr ran for Senate and I was living down there.