PDA

View Full Version : Connecticutusians for War, Violence and General Mahem

Scott Rosen
02-05-2003, 01:53 PM
In order to provide the necessary balance to the Mainers for Peace (with whom I disagree on the issue of the need to go to war with Iraq), I hereby declare the founding of this new institution.

Greg H
02-05-2003, 01:56 PM
Can we plunder and pillage, too? ;)

On Vacation
02-05-2003, 01:57 PM
Are you allowing any carpet baggers in your club?

Jim H
02-05-2003, 01:58 PM
I'll join even if I have to move to Connecticut! :D

Joe (SoCal)
02-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Careful Scott I'm at your boarder :D and it is proven that I maintain WOMD. Just look at the AUTHENTIC NSA satellite photos
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/p63332868ad814cd6a25535a8d39016ee/fcae201d.jpg

Gresham CA
02-05-2003, 02:05 PM
I've heard of Connecthedotusians but not Connecticutusians. This is very new. Where do I sign up?

Don Olney
02-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Necessary balance? Isn't one of your members already in the White House?

I suggest the "Skull & Bones" for your flag.

P.S. Is it true that "Connecticut" is an Indian word for "construction ahead"?

Scott Rosen
02-05-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Don Olney:
Isn't one of your members already in the White House?A highway sign outside of New Haven proclaims, "Welcome to New Haven, Birthplace of George W. Bush, President"

I don't think he ever lived here. Anyway, he long ago renounced his citizenship in Connecthedotsicut (good one Charles) for Texas. He'd never admit to being from Connecticut.

Cap'n R an R
02-05-2003, 02:26 PM
Atta BOY!!! That's my boy.....now if I could only remember where I put my gun....oh yeah I'll need a uniform also....now which branch of the service was I in???.... I always wanted to fight Brooklyn...I hate those bums....oh ...you say Baghdad?? what league are they in??? minor league???...they make a lot of noise....the most important thing is this....pitchers and catchers are due to report next week for early spring training....we are stuck with the Indians for Spring training...however I think they feel they are stuck with us....they are leaving us in the lurch in a couple of years...heading for the rich areas of the West coast of Florida....fear not we still have the Detroit Tigers in Lakeland....they may win a game or two this year...just cant see myself rooting for Detroit....I wonder if Jane Fonda is warming up her act????

Wayne Jeffers
02-05-2003, 02:52 PM
Baghdad is strictly Bush league! :rolleyes:

Wayne

Cap'n R an R
02-05-2003, 02:59 PM
As the old "SHNOZ" ...(Jimmy Durante for you young uns)...would say...."Everybody wants in the Act"..

Wayne Jeffers
02-05-2003, 03:07 PM
I heard Jimmy Durante on the radio last weekend. First time in a long time. <Sigh> He was a great one!

Wayne

Mrleft8
02-05-2003, 10:46 PM
Scott....... How long have you lived in Connecticut?
Don't you know that individuals whom reside within the borders of the State of Connecticut refer to themselves as either: "Connectikites"; "Swamp Yankees"; "Fairfeild county New Yorkers"; or "I'm not really FROM Connecticut, but I went to Yale, so I figure I'm kind of like a New Englander....Sort of...."?