PDA

View Full Version : Give me 40

cs
09-24-2004, 06:15 AM
Like most cheerleading squads our cheerleaders do push-ups every time the team scores a touchdown. Unlike others though they do as many push-ups as the score. So say instead of doing 7 whenever they score a touchdown, they do what the scoreboard shows for the total score.

This is usually not a big deal, we hardly ever score. Last night was a little different though. We scored early and the girls did 7. We scored again and the girls did 24. As the evening wore on the girls got to where they had to do 33 push-ups, and they did.

As the game came closer to an end we scored again. We now had 40 points and thus we excpected the girls to do 40 push-ups. They did their little cheer celebrating the score and than turned back around to watch the game. What?! Where are the push-ups? So I stand up and yell as loud as I can "Where are the push-ups?" Next thing I know I have the crowd chanting "Give us 40." We got our 40. :D

final score 40-0

Chad

Nightmoves
09-24-2004, 06:18 AM
acres and I'll turn this rig around.

Old C&W songs are great. :D

Tim B
09-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Awesome! My daughter is a cheerleader too. I can't stand watching professional sports but watching at a high school or amatuer level is great. If I want to see a baseball game I'll go down to one of the local fields and watch some bar league game. High School basketball games are great. The whole family tries to go to almost every game. We went to one Timberwolves game last year. I was bored out of my skull until the last 2 minutes. Then I was disgusted. It was so obvious that these guys weren't playing until then.