PDA

View Full Version : Here's Something Different

Leon m
09-03-2003, 11:56 PM
A ROCK LAKE HISTORIC INTERPRETATIONAL OVERVIEW

In North American Archeological circles, one of the great enigmas is who mined the millions of tons of pure raw copper from Michigan's upper peninsula and Isle Royale in the time period between 3000 BC and 1200 BC. Indigenous use of copper was limited to small scale utilization and does not account for the prodigious amounts mined.

In European and Middle Eastern Archeological circles, one of the enigmas is where did all the copper come from to sustain the copper and bronze age cultures in the time period between 3000 BC and 1200 BC. Local sources were not sufficient and of the quality necessary to supply these large scale cultures.

Oral Native American history and lore deny any affiliation to the prehistoric mining operations, rather they cite 'ancient maritime foreigners' who mined the ' Red Rock '. All throughout North America there are archeological anomalies that point to the potential of pre-Columbian expeditions to the New World.

Rock Lake holds in its murky depths some of the answers to the identity of the " Ancient Foreigners" that the local Indian lore speaks of. Who are the people that built the 'Rock Teepees" (pyramids) that lay beneath the waters of Rock Lake?

http://www.rocklakeresearch.com/

And for a very interesting read check out
"Atlantis In Wisconsin"

[ 09-04-2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Leon m ]

Leon m
09-04-2003, 12:16 AM
Long before the Vikings landed on the North American continent, there was an ancient civilization in Wisconsin. Frank Joseph writes a compelling archaeological history about his lost Bronze Age culture found beneath the depths of Rock Lake -- a culture which the evidence suggests had a lively copper trade with the lost continent of Atlantis!

http://www.galdepress.com/aiw.jpg

I know it may sound a little hokey but the guy
makes some very plausible arguments backed
by many historical and archeological facts.

[ 09-04-2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: Leon m ]

Bill Dodson
09-04-2003, 09:32 AM
Thanks, Leon, that was interesting.

Bill

imported_Snatchblock
09-04-2003, 10:31 AM
My mostly uninformed opinion is that we have only a very limited clue as to the natural history of the earth and what we think we do know may be very flawed. I wouldnt be suprised to find out that this book is right on the money.

Leon m
09-04-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Snatchblock:
we have only a very limited clue as to the natural history of the earth and what we think we do know may be very flawed.I agree.

You shuold look up ol Dutch Rub...Now there's
a man who knew his chickens ;)

[ 09-04-2003, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Leon m ]