PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Retrograde and Murphys Law

Joe (SoCal)
12-03-2004, 09:15 PM
So talking with my hippy dippy herbalist tennant about the new boiler and if she is noticing an improvment. ( Al I'm still going to set you two up on a date :D ) She is very happy by the way :D Anyway, I explain to her about all the other things going kooky this past week and how jinxed I feel. She says OH yea it all has to do with Mercury Retrograde and Murphy's Law. So I looked it up. I don't believe in all this stuff but it is an interesting concept, especially given my past week. Has anyone else experienced Mercury Retrograde ? Cause its going on NOW ;)

http://www.karmastrology.com/mercrx.shtml

alteran
12-03-2004, 09:31 PM
Not interested in her Joe. Your neighbor called and told me shes gay, having an affair with your wife.

Joe (SoCal)
12-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by alteran:
Not interested in her Joe. Your neighbor called and told me shes gay, having an affair with your wife.Yer a weird one ya know that :rolleyes: AND ya lie a lot, both not very good traits. ;)

So tell me Al how did she call you ? I don't even have your number. OOoooooh for shame Al is she the secrete Cold Spring person that communicates with you about me :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bwaaaaaaaa Ha ha this if funny :D :D :D thanks Al I needed a good laugh after this week

[ 12-03-2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

imported_Dutch
12-03-2004, 10:03 PM
shes gay, having an affair with your wife. got any pics of that joe?

Joe (SoCal)
12-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Trust me Dutch I have seen the kind of plastic women you like ;) And these REAL women wouldn't interest ya :D ;)

[ 12-03-2004, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

MJC
12-04-2004, 06:42 AM
Joe, Donn et Al:

"This is not to say Mercury retrograde is always a bad thing. Far from it. It is actually an ideal time to do some other things, like:

* Research a new project thoroughly
* Catch up on paperwork
* Do the follow-ups on a project already started
* Hold an information-sharing meeting
* Enjoy someone's wacky sense of humour"

DO NOT underestimate the power of Mercury Retrograde!

When I worked as a troubleshooter for an international printing franchise, the technical team had the times Mercury was Retrograde posted on the walls. The weirdest technical and mechanical problems always correlated very highly with Mercury Retrograde.

[ 12-04-2004, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: MJC ]