PDA

View Full Version : Today's Forum

Concordia..41
12-13-2002, 02:48 PM
Ok, now I need to get this straight so I can explain to my employer why it is Iíve got absolutely absolutelynothingflaming done all day. Especially since I only turn up one day a week and like they expect me to do something occasionally.

1. Matt and Jenny are in crisis over their Hinckley 34 project
2. Joe (no surprise) found another project and Donn (no surprise either) wants a fourth boat for his fleet and something else to keep him busy
3. Edís out of a job after 18 years
4. Oyster, who led the charge on Joeís last find, now wants to throw the first match on the Chris Craft (but only after Bruce gets the lawn chair out). Can I have dibs on the table ????
5. Shaneís bounding around his house searching for a map of the States.
6. Someone (who for Gregís sake can remain nameless) seriously pi$$ed in Stanís corn flakes.

Now have I missed anything???

I believe I may have to take off an hour early. This 9-5 stuff is killing me :D :D

- M

Joe (SoCal)
12-13-2002, 02:58 PM
Margo you my dear have been fairly active posting today as well :D SHHHHH don't tell anyone your secrete is safe with me. Isn't this place the best its truly addictive? I have to go soon to do my second job eeek it still grates on me but its cash $$ and I make a couple hundred every time I do it so it puts out the fires. I'm off tomorrow SWMBO and I are gonna go do some Holiday EBS with friends of ours anyone want to drop by and say hi we will be here. Nice Old Inn. I know its very short notice but I didnt know if I was having off tomorow night till today
check it out http://www.birdbottle.com/

Greg H
12-13-2002, 03:02 PM
We're having a cold rain here and the snow we had last week has turned to 6"of slush. What else do I have to do?

rodcross
12-13-2002, 03:20 PM
So what's new, Margo?

Some things we have an investment in, some we don't. All we can do is share what we know...We can't control it.

On Vacation
12-13-2002, 04:25 PM
Margo, the old girl in the woods had guts that was in "Jack" whats his name shape for 80 years old. The old Chris Craft appears to be a tired old drunk just waiting for someone to kick him in a gutter to be washed out with the tide. Heart was tired, lungs gone, skin weathered and peeling off. Yes scrooge strikes again. :(

This is what I was accused of last time on the previous boat. :confused: .

Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson )
Member # 4659

posted 11-06-2002 04:07 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop you guys !! Man, talk about egging someone on. I know it dosnt seem like I have anything else to do except hang out here but I do actually multi task at times and the laptop is not fused to my hands My feeling on the boat is this weekend Ill go up and do an Oyster survey and the most Ill think about is Ill start to look closer at her maybe even clean her out up there I don't think I'm going to drag her down to the barn. Because I'm going to start a kayak building class in there this month. If She survives one more winter come spring time I may take the job on the Other boats will be further along as well and I wont feel so bad bringing in another hopeless boat to clutter the barn up with.

[ 12-14-2002, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Oyster ]