PDA

View Full Version : And the winner is....

Wild Dingo
10-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Since the reverand has such appalling taste I had no choice but to usurp him and post the real winner...

http://www.silvercashcontest.com/images/bikini_01/gallery/full/bikini_01_068.jpg

Joeboy on da mountain for havin such FINE taste in the feminine form :cool:

Joe (SoCal)
10-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Ayup ;)

Phillip Allen
10-10-2005, 10:03 PM
It don't do it fer me Dingo...(guess I like dark hair)

notice how she paces with one foot exactly in front of the other...like on a cat-walk. I prefer less "professional" beauty.

[ 10-10-2005, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Phillip Allen ]

Chris Coose
10-10-2005, 10:07 PM
[ 10-10-2005, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Chris Coose ]

Chris Coose
10-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Bet a nickle she ain't all "real".
It's like putting teak trim on a fiberglass boat and calling it wood.

Joe (SoCal)
10-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Chris Coose:
It's like putting teak trim on a fiberglass boat and calling it wood.I would die trying to find out and gladly pay you the nickel to do so :D

Phillip Allen
10-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Temporarily real

Chris Coose
10-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ):
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Chris Coose:
It's like putting teak trim on a fiberglass boat and calling it wood.I would die trying to find out and gladly pay you the nickel to do so :D </font>[/QUOTE]What kinda trim you got on that new boat?

formerlyknownasprince
10-11-2005, 12:31 AM
I would die trying to find out and gladly pay you the nickel to do so Hmmm - there's some inferences that one could draw about your willingness to pay Joe :D :D

martin schulz
10-11-2005, 03:47 AM
...except those ball-fenders :(

Ron Williamson
10-11-2005, 05:38 AM
Silly shoes.
Barefoot is better.
R

Shaver
10-11-2005, 06:36 AM
I like the cap on the girl behind her.

martin schulz
10-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Call me strange, but actally I think the girl is ugly. Reasons:
1. fake T***s
- I regard those like I would a fake arm on a disabled person, except that the fake arm makes sense
2. artificial smile
- that smile says: I think I am the cutest girl in the world - don't touch me
3. artificial blonde
- looks like (and probably feels like) candyfloss

Tar Devil
10-11-2005, 08:42 AM
I'm with you, Martin. Don't get me wrong... it's a stimulating sight, but just a little "too perfect."

Something natural is more appealing to me than something sculptured.

Later,

Phil

Joe (SoCal)
10-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Hey I say they are real until proven otherwise ;)

And they are loverly :D

paladin
10-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Nope...they izz enhanced....it takes a trained eye me friends....

martin schulz
10-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Joe :rolleyes:

...you are hopelessly indoctrinated by watching Baywatch, Springbrake-docu's and Playboy bunnies...

You have lost contact with reality...

I just don't know if I should pity you ;)

Try this and learn (I scored 17):

silicon test (http://www.cards-n-toons.com/cards/inter_silicon.swf)

[ 10-11-2005, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: martin schulz ]

Joe (SoCal)
10-11-2005, 10:40 AM
I got 18 so hmmmmmph I know my boobs :D

Alan D. Hyde
10-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Seventeen also...

:D

Alan

Wild Dingo
10-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Now fellas theres a reason I went for this wee sheila
See like all exceptionally stunning sheilas shes lonely :eek:

Nah never no way you say... Well these young things are lonely in a bad way why? cause all yous blokes are scared ****eless to chat em up!! why cause yer reckon shes gotta be the most popular drop dead perfect thing that the good lookin blokes must be queing up to be with them right? right!! they are but theyre ALSO scared ****eless to actually do something and so she is lonely

Oh its a fine front we can all see her confident smile her long fine legs strutting as though she owns the world her firm boobs just so... but shes lonely alright

Cause all yous blokes are too friggin worried that she will knock yer back treat yer like a moron not want to be seen dead with yer... but me see with one such as this fine wee sheila Id simply wander over and say in me finest most debonair manner

"gidday luv yer wanna bit?" and she would swoon! No worries! Why? cause Im not overawed by her I just want her body nothin more or less and heck its a flamin ripper by any measure and cause I dared to take a chance and say gidday Im in like Flynn while all yous buggars sit on the sidelines twiddlin yer thumbs wonderin how she could get with such a tubby wee fella as me!

aahhh... now how do I know all this you ask? Cause it happens to be true... I have done such as the above in me younger days and while the other better lookin nobs sat their shakin their heads I was enjoyin the company of such as that fine wee sheila up there

Now in me younger days I got into the surfer scene quite heavily... these blonde babes were everywhere!! the untouchables was one term used for them... little goddesses to be leered at checked out and drooled over but never approached... then it dawned on me they were just as lonely and love hungry as I was!! what an eyeopener that was!

So there I was at the pub one day and one of these little miss ice dont melt in my mouth and my pharts dont stink sheilas comes saunterin in chattin away with her equally stunning mates... so after lettin them settle in Im watchin the other fellas tryin to raise there tongues of the floor and wipe the constant flow of drool from the fronts of their shirts I think "buggar this for a joke!" and so I make my way over having already taken note of her drinkin habits I make sure Ive got one in hand as I make my way over I gently put the drink in front of her she turns up toward me to thank me... I promptly lay a wet one right on her lips!! But not lettin her reactions set in I say "gidday just thought youd like a drink luv when your ready I'll bring another" and walked away

That was it!! she was stunned gobsmacked and just sat there licking her lips and wondering what the bloody hell had just happened with that short assed long haired git that was walking back to the bar... I turned smiled and waited... she got on chattin an laughin with her mates every now an then a look a glance (hehehe I knew by this time she was mine!! damn I need one of them evil grin smilies here) anyway a little while later her drink was down near empty so I wander over with another and gently put it on the table in front of her she leaned up lips puckered and so I smiled and gave her a quick peck and left... (ah now they gets it mystery suspence free boose ah the dingos not such a galah after all)

Anyway an half hour later we left her friends stunned and my mates passed out with shock on the floor and went back to her place... we stayed together for a year... then I was at a pub one night and this young blonde chicky babe not unlike that young thing up there came sauntering in with her fine legs... ahem and I got the itch again :rolleyes: I was with that one for 6 months... and she was the one that explained just how lonely these girls actually are cause the blokes wont approach them treat them as untouchable dont think they would go out with them in a fit... so they are lonely and mates I had a ball filling in that particular void in their lives! :D

Dont believe me? TRY IT!! Find the most drop dead gorgeous thing and approach her!!

aahh but then it may just be the supreme confidence of the Dingo!!! or maybe it was cause I just didnt give a shyte! :D

Tar Devil
10-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey Shane! Gonna read me a goodnight story tonight?

Later,

Phil

Ethan
10-12-2005, 12:07 AM
The Dingo Rocks!!!! :D :D :D

You know though - no matter how hot a woman is, some guy, somewhere is sick of her sh!t. ;)

martin schulz
10-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Shane!
How much did you score?

test (http://www.cards-n-toons.com/cards/inter_silicon.swf)

[ 10-12-2005, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: martin schulz ]

formerlyknownasprince
10-12-2005, 05:44 AM
17 - sorry, would've done better with a touch test