PDA

View Full Version : Sheba's last hurrah

Jack Heinlen
07-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Speaking of computers controlling matters, I've been coopted three times trying to post about this silly little dog

I love you, you were a special dog, thank you for being my friend. That's all.

Now the computer lets it. Don't think in your rational minds, that it isn't happening.

[ 07-25-2005, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Jack Heinlen ]

Katherine
07-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Jack, this so not healthy!

Joe (SoCal)
07-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Jack, this so not healthy

Meerkat
07-25-2005, 07:53 PM
By now, the maggots have done with that poor dog!

Let her go!

Katherine
07-25-2005, 08:02 PM
She was cremated

Jack Heinlen
07-25-2005, 08:06 PM
The ashes sit under a bloom of buttercups. Daisies were current for a few weeks, now Queen Anne's Lace. The buttercups bloom for a long time. That fits, she was a buttercup. I've met a lot of dogs, but none so sweet.

I wish I could explain. Last night I dreamt I had asked a lover to marry me. This is positive, I've often dreamt of her as angry, estranged. She is my life. We'll see if she consents.

Katherine
07-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Dream lovers, Kate Winslet, Marisa Tomei, woe is me, how can I compete. :( :D

Jack Heinlen
07-25-2005, 08:19 PM
You'll just have to do your best, Kat.

Katherine
07-25-2005, 08:21 PM
I probably own more power tools and can strip a car faster the all of them combined. :D Oh wait, that tends to frighten off most men. :( tongue.gif

Peter Malcolm Jardine
07-25-2005, 08:21 PM
You need to get out more Jack.

Jack Heinlen
07-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Proust spent his last twenty years in bed. Not that I'm holding that up, but he did make good things during his retirement.

Maybe I need to get in, more. Do you presume to know, to preach to me, Peter?

I don't think there are anymore mountains, anymore oceans.

The next frontier is between your ears. I oughta copywrite that, assuming it hasn't been.

[ 07-25-2005, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Jack Heinlen ]

Katherine
07-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Jack, for there to be a frontier, there has to be someone who wants to explore it. Does this mean you need your head examined?

Peter Malcolm Jardine
07-25-2005, 08:35 PM
To be blunt: Jack, you mourn your dog here on the forum enough to make me think it's unhealthy. Some of your subjects make me think you drink a fair bit, but I don't know that. You don't seem to do much else besides show up here..

You bought this place you have to have a shop and build/restore/invigorate something, but you never post about any projects you have... What happened to that dream? You love dogs and the companionship is good for you. Why haven't you got another dog?

There are lots of frontiers besides your monitor and keyboard. Try ANY of them. or don't. I'm just being concerned in an internet forum sort of way.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
07-25-2005, 08:38 PM
I'm sorry Jack......I can't let you do that. :D

http://go.sciflicks.com/movies/2001/2001_02.jpg

Jack Heinlen
07-25-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm not, except around the edges, mourning my dog. That's a side issue. Get with the program. smile.gif

seafox
07-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Jack
sheeb was a wonderful dog and sometime I think when mirehave passed I will never get any more because I worry some one will poisen them and it takes a good deal of pleasure out of life. but then again I think you should get a new dog jack because I doubt you have such fears. and you can tell your new dog every dy " your not as good as sheeba but your pretty dam good) and your new dog will love you every bit as much.

so was your dream lover kate winslet? or Katherine?

Katherine I don't think any real men would be scared or put off by the fact that your very very good with tools. I'd say i know one very well who wishes you were here right now and willing to tell him how to put in a water pump. ( or let him help you which woud be even better)

Katherine
07-25-2005, 08:40 PM
In answer to my own question posted above, I sense a resounding YES! :D

Jeffery, the unfortunate problem is that on some things I am much better taking things apart then putting them back together. tongue.gif

[ 07-25-2005, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Katherine ]

Hwyl
07-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Jack Heinlen:
Do you presume to know, to preach to me, Peter?

I do, get out more. People on here genuinly care for you. You seem to becoming more and more maudlin lately. Did you volunteer in the last MPBN fundraiser? I drove from York to Portland to hlp out and enjoyed it. ou are in a unique position to help out, you are relatively young, healthy and apparently have independant means. You could do so much.

seafox
07-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Katherine
while that might be a bit of problem ( ie two who are better at disasemble than reassemble) me thinks you would defintely be a plus.

Chris Coose
07-25-2005, 09:54 PM
They are going to find this guy all shriveled up in his trailer. They will go to his computer and discover his activity on the WBF, scratch their heads and get in touch with some of us and ask us why we stood by, even facilitated.

Jack if you think I'm crazy, take a good look at this first post and pretend you are new here and meeting Jack Heinlen for the first time.

Jack Heinlen
07-25-2005, 10:15 PM
If they find me in a trailer, dead of a broken heart, a bit afraid, I'll be content.

Why some think life is a huge more is a question.

Katherine
07-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Jack, you're making less and less sense. You're not at the bottom of a bottle are you? :confused:

Ross M
07-25-2005, 10:33 PM
"Why some think life is a huge more is a question."

I have some difficulty understanding your intent. Would you please elucidate?

Ross

[ 07-25-2005, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Ross M ]

Nelson
07-25-2005, 10:43 PM
It is not easy to lose a spouse. Not to chastise but enlighten, some of you will experience that loss in your lifetime and maybe ought rethink your responses in that light.

PatCassidy
07-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Is this thread still about dogs?

seafox
07-25-2005, 11:08 PM
sometimes the loss of a dog in death is harder than the loss of a spouse who we hope is happyer with out us and even maybe just maybe relises that they were happer with us and decide to come back.
part of it, I think, is that so often we are the insterment of our beloves death,
some may freek that I compair the following but of the three deaths I was around in 97 through2000. I held crissy in my arms as the drug took effect and she stoped breathing I hope I comforted her as inside I was screaming ' stop no wait can't you reverse the drug..."
my father died as i was 30 minutes from my shift being over. mybest girlfriend had left just that morning to move to her new life. I don't even remember if I had stoped to see dad on my way to work, my cousan robert was with my mom. when I got in from the road they said come home as fast as you can but don't hurry dad has already passed. my dad asked me three times to shoot him but I wouldn't as mom wanted him so badly to last as long as he could I wonder if maybe my cousan helped dad but will never ask.
such irony that the day my wife to be moved close to plan our wedding was the day my mom died. I had gone to clean a bit at my old house where my wife was to stay and when I came home mom was asleep ( I think for I did not check that close) and when I woke in the morning she was gone and again I said "no wait" " not yet" " you were ok yesterday" but I han't actively caused her death only wonder/ regret that I did not spend the previous evening with her

yes I think this thread is still " about a dog" and our reaction to what may be a lot more complex than a simple companion animal

Meerkat
07-26-2005, 02:32 AM
I think Jack does this for attention. I also think that there is a bottle involved and, if running true to form, we won't hear from him for a few days while he recovers from the binge.

doorstop
07-26-2005, 04:08 AM
Strewth Jack! Get some psychiatric help mate and get a life.... :rolleyes:

imported_Daniel
07-26-2005, 05:27 AM
Get some help Jack.

Chris Coose
07-26-2005, 05:48 AM
Why some think life is a huge more is a question.It is not about huge life. It is about watching a pattern of spiraling indifference toward your own life that causes a bit of seat squirming.
Otherwise, carry on.
It's better than watching cable news.

Joe (SoCal)
07-26-2005, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Meerkat:
I think Jack does this for attention. I also think that there is a bottle involved and, if running true to form, we won't hear from him for a few days while he recovers from the binge.Ya know a short time ago Jack asked all for prayers and well wishes for a undisclosed personal problem. I had assumed it was some sort of detox and honestly prayed and wished him well. It appears now that the power of prayer has it's limitation :(

Jack get some help. There are people who care about you that you have not even met on this forum, but there is only so much we can all do.

Wild Dingo
07-26-2005, 09:57 AM
friggin delete function dosent work!!

[ 07-26-2005, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

John of Phoenix
07-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Topic: Sheba's <u>last</u> hurrah Right, like Cher's "Farewell Tour IV".

Wild Dingo
07-26-2005, 10:07 AM
If they find me in a trailer, dead of a broken heart, a bit afraid, I'll be content.

Why some think life is a huge more is a question.What an interesting post this is!... amazin really... simple direct a little in yer face depressed and yet querilous at the end

To state that one would be "content" in death if being found havin passed of a broken heart over a dog... and being found dead was found to have been a bit afraid... of what is unclear... seems rather pathetic really...

I mean come on Jack you can do better than that!... afraid of what?!... a YOUNG man dying of a broken heart over a dog??!! Getaflamingrip!!

First Jack ol son Sheeba as great as she was as good a companion as she was... was a... dog... mate she was a dog! great creatures dogs great companions and great mates but your talkin as if sheba was a lover!! she was ahem a dog woof woof I mean wake up sonshine!!

Afraid of dying perhaps?... the great unknown over the horizon is that the fear Jack?... mate death comes to us all at some stage just as growing older does just as experiencing love lust beauty and joy comes to all of us at some stage... death is simply the next stage in our journey thats all no fear needed... one embrasses life and so should embrass death with the same passion... what is beyond the horizon in lifes journey Jack? Something very few people know! thats why its the horizon a mystery a great unknown... and so is death... but mate fear of death? why? its a part of life it will without doubt happen to each and every one of us! NO DOUBT! sad but true... embrass life mate and in death people you leave behind will cherish your memory and your passion

Melancholia in life brings sorrow in passing sorrow for a life spent sad and alone sorrow for someone unable to come to grips with reality of life as a journey to be experienced and enjoyed to its fullest not to be languished and wasted by bein morbid and melancholy...

But the question at the end... now that is interesting

Why some think life is a huge more is a question

Quite simple Jack... it is!!! Life is a massive huge ginormus brilliant wonderous MORE... so much you have not seen or experienced so many places youve not been to people you have not met creatures you havent seen touched or been close to so many mountains to climb and seas to cross so many its massive its huge its almost unattainable to imagine being able to do see and touch it all... of course LIFE is a HUGE more!!

Look around you Jack... listen to those you know here those who give a ****e... who are they where are they what have they done been seen have you stood in their shoes? Have you stood on the deck of the boat you built and faced the wind over the ocean as you beat toward a far off harbor as the waves pounded over the coaming as you journey into your 3rd circumnavigation like Chuck? Have you? That is a huge MORE mate!!
Have you stood in the middle of the desert in the middle of the night hundreds of miles from anywhere and just stood? look at he multitude of stars that make up the mighty southern cross? and listened to the "silence" of the desert?
Have you stretched your mind to live life as others in far off lands live? been to share meal with the nomads of Africa? been to scale Everest? been bungi jumpin in New Zealand? The world is a HUGE MASSIVE MORE let alone LIFE!!

Damned if I know but Im gettin really seriously sick and tired of this maudlin ****e here of late! Stop thinkin of your own damned self and pull yer damned jocks up and get out and live that HUGE massive wonderous thing called life mate!... thats it! you dont need any damned psych you need to get the hell of your date and get into life ol son!

And yer I AM preachin to yer yer flamin drongo!

Matt J.
07-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Jack, hate to do it, but I agree with the consensus... you need help. Ya just can't be so maudlin all the time, do nothing about it, and expect the rest of us to say "good on you" or ignore it... you're depressed, and depressing. Sorry if that offends you, but really man, get help.

Meant with kindness and compassion, regardless of poor wording.

Jack Heinlen
07-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Okay, I need help. I agree. All who aren't completely numb NEED HELP! Where you gonna find it, at your friendly neighborhood psychiatrist cum pharmacist?

No, Sheba knew. Which is the only reason I mention her now. Buttercups turned to daisies turned to Queen Anns Lace.

Mrleft8
07-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Denegrating Jack, or telling him that, in your opinion he needs "help", is not "help".
His devotion to his dog is still strong. His obvious love for her is healthy. If Jack has nothing else to do, why should he not sit and watch the flowers grow and change? I sometimes wish that I had more time to contemplate missed loved ones, including long dead dog friends.
If you find Jack's threads about Sheba onorous, don't open them.

PatCassidy
07-26-2005, 10:59 AM
Sitting down at a desk or a computer to quantify one's feelings on paper can be cathartic or can be a ongoing downward spiral - especially with alcohol etc.

But to fire shots off into cyberspace is probably pretty disastorous in the long run. The reality of these forums is that they are an escape. A chance to talk about something other than your work, or your day to day issues, problems etc.

Look at the thread about jokes. There are 2000 replies. Would there be a similar thread reponse to a thread titled: " I need depression"? Of course not!

Katherine
07-26-2005, 11:01 AM
If Jack has nothing else to do why shouldn't he watch the flowers grow? Good lord Leftie! He's a relatively young man just sitting there allowing himself to waste away! The man needs professional help, but has nothing but contempt for mental health professionals. There are a few good ones out there who don't dope you up Jack. He talks about children and having them, but refuses to make himself attractive to women of the right age (and no it is not just about money). He wants to be a writer, but all he does is sit there and lament about Sheba. Sheba was great, and he loved her, but it's time to move on! As for inspiration for writing, stop waiting for it to find you and go out and make your own! And no more Damned Alcohol!

PatCassidy
07-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Ask yourselves this one: If someone came to you and told you they were in an ongoing state of depression, where they had an inability to shake off sad events, and that every day life seemed to get more and more onerous, would you tell them to buy a bottle of Jim Beam and pour their heart out on an internet website about boating?

[ 07-26-2005, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: PatCassidy ]

Katherine
07-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Pat, Jack is a good guy, who's been offered help more times then anyone can count. The fact that he refuses to take it and therefore embrace a chance at a better life is what frustrates many. It's like offering a starving man a sandwitch then watching him not take it becasue it has mayo instead of mustard.

Joe (SoCal)
07-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Katherine:
Pat, Jack is a good guy, who's been offered help more times then anyone can count. The fact that he refuses to take it and therefore embrace a chance at a better life is what frustrates many. It's like offering a starving man a sandwich then watching him not take it because it has mayo instead of mustard.Perfect for a relative newbe you catch on quick and dead on analogy. I will no longer post to this thread.

Foster out.

Jack you have my phone number use it if you need to.

Jack Heinlen
07-26-2005, 11:23 AM
[ 07-26-2005, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Jack Heinlen ]

Katherine
07-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Jack, you have to fix yourself, but before that you need to realize there's something that needs fixing.

It's not your mentioning Sheba that bothers people. It's your absolute refusal to move on that drives them crazy. Wallowing in self pity never did anything for anybody.

If we seem mean, cruel, and heartless, to bad. Believe it or not the ones responding here do care about you, we're just tired of watching you give up on life.

Post, delete, and run Jack?

I think I'll follow Joes lead on this thread. I wish you well my friend.

[ 07-26-2005, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Katherine ]

Jack Heinlen
07-26-2005, 11:37 AM
I deleted, Kat, because I didn't want to be hurtful. There's enough of that about.

Thanks all, for your concerns. Sheba is growing a nice patch of clover, today. And the deerflys are still insufferable.

[ 07-26-2005, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Jack Heinlen ]

Alan D. Hyde
07-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Jack, you seem to be intelligent and generous-hearted.

Find a way to help other people, somewhere near you, by doing something you enjoy. Perhaps, help Habitat for Humanity to build a house...

Helping others will help yourself. Try it. It works.

Alan

Chris Coose
07-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Booze, depression and grief are combined to make a deadly cocktail. An almost inpenatrable trio when they get their hold.
They should be treated in that order.
Grief takes longest but if the other two are in remission, the restructuring of grief can be an admirable and courageous effort.

PatCassidy
07-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Jack, years ago I got involveded in youth at risk sailing on tall ships. It consumed me. I eventually quit my job as a banker and got a license. Every day was a great day on the water. I met interesting people. I gave something back to the community. And I learned something new every day.

I recommend that you explore community volunteer options for yourself. Even if it is only very temporary.

John of Phoenix
07-26-2005, 11:59 AM
When I was in Maine last month, the Bangor humane society was on TV saying they have an overcrowding problem.

IT'S A FREAKING MESSAGE FROM *GOD*, MAN!!

Help yourself, help a dog. Win-win.

Get off your sorry a$$ and go do it.

[ 07-26-2005, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: John Teetsel ]

Nelson
07-26-2005, 12:06 PM
Apology for my upper post. I thought this was about a deceased spouse.

Jack, I am afraid you have taken the advice you gave me in my melancholy thread. Now you are on a spiral into some depths that you seem to be embracing with open arms. There are many ways to commit suicide. Not all of them involve a quick and relatively painless death. Some of us feel in our hearts that we deserve no joy. I think you may be one of us.

cs
07-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Jack, I normally don't post on these type of threads, but I think you need to get out and move on. Like mentioned above there are many other dogs out there needing you almost as bad as you need them.

Why don't you go out and get a dog and than go build a boat so you and the dog can go sailing?

Chad

PatCassidy
07-26-2005, 12:19 PM
So far we have, in no particular order:

a. No late night drinking;
b. Get another dog;
c. Get involved in community service;
d. Seek out the assistance someone skilled who can really help;

All good ideas!

Katherine
07-26-2005, 12:31 PM
Pat, I think you need to amend that list to say No drinking at all.

PatCassidy
07-26-2005, 12:44 PM
No drinking at all is a very worthy goal for anyone and can be a huge task. I was thinking of baby steps.

Katherine
07-26-2005, 12:53 PM
Baby steps don't work with addicts.

Noah
07-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Dang you folks are tough on people. This may be a case of someone hitting the bottle too much, but in my experience any odd behavior on this message board and people are saying the person has a drinking problem.

That said, at 29 I have pretty much given up the stuff. No more fun for me...

Jack does need to get out more, and probably stop wanking off to pretty women on the telly. (Though some of that might be healthy too...) tongue.gif

[ 07-26-2005, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Noah ]

George.
07-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Wait a second. Who said Jack is an alcoholic?

Too introspective, perhaps. Too isolated, perhaps. But he doesn't act like a drunk. There are others here who do. The pattern is quite different.

A lot of what he posts is incomprehensible to many. That does not mean he is drunk. It means you don't get it.

LeeG
07-26-2005, 01:57 PM
addictive behaviours can cross different substances or activities. What I find perverse is Jacks direct expressions to a forum as though he was talking to his old dog, God, or whatever is supposed to be the object of his heartfelt expressions. I could say I was honored but it's not me and I doubt if anyone else here is as well. The object is forever unrealized and on a screen. What a perfect discontent.
Jack, I don't care what you do.

Chris Coose
07-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by George.:
Wait a second. Who said Jack is an alcoholic?

Jack. Here.

George.
07-26-2005, 02:36 PM
He did? I missed that.

Jack, are you?

Nelson
07-26-2005, 02:42 PM
First off I would like to see a meaningful definition of " alcoholic ".

LeeG
07-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Nelson, the definition is meaningful when used by the person in question or by the people caring for that person otherwise it's pretty much academic. In other words you could look at me and say "you're an alcoholic, you should....", which pretty much means nothing to me compared to "I'm an alcoholic, I'm here".

[ 07-26-2005, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: LeeG ]

Chris Coose
07-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Nelson:
First off I would like to see a meaningful definition of " alcoholic ".I got a million of em.

An alcoholic is a person who can't drink in safety.

An alcoholic is me.

Ask me what is my favorite drink. Ans. The next one.

From the Chinese: The man takes a drink. The drink takes a dring. The drink takes the man.

It is a mental obsession, couppled with a physical compulsion leading to spiritual loss.

Alcoholism is cunning, baffling, and powerful.

It is one of the few medical conditions that is best treated by self-diagnosis.

Alcoholism is defined in the DSM-IV.

An alcoholic is a person who drinks without their own permission.

Gotta run.I'll be back with tons more.

[ 07-26-2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Chris Coose ]

George.
07-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Yes. But a recovering alcoholic is often someone who thinks everyone who drinks is an alcoholic.

LeeG
07-26-2005, 04:03 PM
George, you provide a good example as to why others definitions don't matter. Unless you are the recovering alcoholic or a part of the affected world around that person it really doesn't matter what they say.

Nelson
07-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Could not someone who takes drugs prescribed by a medical doctor for an ongoing condition be labeled a "drug" addict?

I think some people are self medicating with their alcohol consumption. How is it any different? I have known people who get up in the morning and spike their coffee with booze to start the day and carry a buzz through out the day. Yet they carry on with their lives as if they were completely sober. How is this labeled?

George.
07-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Could not someone who takes drugs prescribed by a medical doctor for an ongoing condition be labeled a "drug" addict?

I know a couple of those.

I have known people who get up in the morning and spike their coffee with booze to start the day and carry a buzz through out the day. Yet they carry on with their lives as if they were completely sober. We once had a botanist on a field team. He drank a huge amount of beer a day, while we were in "town" (a no-horse village in the Amazon) - to the point where the hotel owner asked if we still wanted to continue the "all expenses paid" policy we have with out field teams. :eek:

Then we went camping in the bush. Turned out his bag was mostly vodka. He was "drunk" with no symptoms for 30 days of hard jungle work, and barely ate. We "respected" that, as he seemed to be working as well as anyone, and was an "adult" - never even stumbled or slurred his speech, and climbed up tall trees to get flowers like a sober man.

Then came his written report, two months later. To make a sad story short, we never paid him, and had to send another botanist to the area, at great expense.

Moral of the story: I know what an alcoholic is. Not every drunk is one.

rbgarr
07-26-2005, 05:19 PM
Google 'alcoholism definition' and you'll be able to bring up some useful information about it.

brad9798
07-26-2005, 05:22 PM
Jack, your posts are becoming like herpes ... from time-to-time you have a flare up ... and it's a pain. :rolleyes:

Nelson
07-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Leave the poor guy alone. If it offends you that he misses his pet, then go to another thread and ignore this one.

Katherine
07-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Nelson, I don't know whether you're a old troll with a new handle are just a newby. We're not beating up on Jack! He goes on like this constantly. Every few weeks we're treated to another long lament about Sheba, who's been gone for over a year. Heck, the posts wouldn't be so bad, but Jack refuses to pull him self together and move on! He's wasting his whole life in a bottle. We're mad at him because we care. Nothing on this thread was said out of meaness, just concern.

dmede
07-26-2005, 05:46 PM
Im surprised that you guys don't get that all Jack wants is what your all doing to him right now... giving him attention. He posts these little depressed posts, or hyper intellectual questions to get people to offer him help, not to get the help itself.

If your not supposed to feed a troll, I'd say don't feed the Heinlen either.

Chris Coose
07-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Don't get mad Katherine one in 28 alcoholics get significant time sober.
The odds suck.
Drinking "without one's own permission" indicates an inability to "just say no" or any of that foolishness.
Sobriety comes by way of some luck, grace, court, loving kindness, reaching a bottom, treatment, death.... a myriad of chances and happenstances, but seldom is it done by way of boot straps.

Joe (SoCal)
07-26-2005, 05:52 PM
There is always sobriety in death. ;)

OK I said I wouldn't contribute anymore and Demede it correct about not feeding Jack. But hey Katherine said she was done with this thread and lookie she came back a posting ;) :D

OK
Foster Out ;)

[ 07-26-2005, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Katherine
07-26-2005, 05:54 PM
I just don't think Jack wants to change.

I'm a woman, I can change my mind any time I please. :D

[ 07-26-2005, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Katherine ]

Jack Heinlen
07-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Sorry, what I intended to be a period re Sheba turned into an elipsis. Badly done. I won't write of her here again, that's a promise. She's gone more than a year now, so when the next pup comes along, I'll be ready.

As to the rest of it, think whatever you want but most who write here look for reaction, feedback, a cyber-soul to be your critic. We also find friendship and kindness, anger and nastiness. Sounds like life, without the warm bodies. LOL.

Some think I'm turning into a troll and that's okay, I troll sometimes. I try to do it honestly, with intelligence and kindness, rather than maliciously, but that is often in the mind of the reader, isn't it.

Be well.

Katherine
07-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Jack, how about getting the boat out and trolling for some fish? :D

Wild Dingo
07-26-2005, 08:09 PM
I wouldnt have a flamin clue if yer a drunk or not Jack and wouldnt allude to it if I did rather I just think that maybe you should find a nice woman and have a great ol week long shag fest!! do yer the world of good it would :D

As to trolling... mate I wouldnt have thought that!! Nah not a chance the Ishmael would troll here! EGAD!! but mate I do think your ongoing devotion to your mate Sheba is a tad over the top... she was a dog mate a great pet a terrific companion an a fantastic friend but... a dog none the less.

And mate shes gone makin flowers in the garden probably but shes gone... so like whenever someone we care and love moves on to that place over the horizon we have to refocus and try the best we can to move forward without them... if Sheba was a person a loving wife a child someone specially close to your heart no way would I be sayin this if you were an old phart isolated and lonely and sheba was your sole companion for company and shareing your last reclining years Id not say a word... but mate your a young fella and mate? sheba was a dog!

Answer is in my mind quite easy... okay mate its just my opinion for what that matters but... you need to find a sexy hot horney woman and have a great week month year of sex! then share some warmth verbal one on one chats by the fireplace walks holding hands through the woods or town sharing a home cooked meal and sex... now I wouldnt know if you get that have that or not all I know about you is from what youve posted over the years and mate seems to me your about the loneliest buggar Ive ever met... Sheba partially filled that empty void in your life but couldnt fill the human void that you seem to be screaming for... and shes gone... sheba has moved on mate

But I dont think its another dog you need my friend rather a sheila to share your life and time with... oh and sex!! Id imagine twiddlin with ol missus palmer and her five daughters would get way boring after so flamin long :rolleyes:

I wouldnt have a clue if you have a prob with the piss mate and its irrelevent if you do... I often think some here jump to that conclusion far to quickly although often theyre right but sometimes just sometimes its irrelevent to the issue bein discussed... ala this one

Mate... YOU NEED A GOOD ROOT my friend go get one!! sheesh not hard for a young fella like you and Im sure theres some hot young sheila right there in Bangor Maine whos lonely and waitin for a young stud like yourself to walk up to her and say in your best voice "Gidday darls want a shag?" :D No seriously I think weve discussed this before but shes there mate and probably just as lonely and in need of a kind intellegent interesting male company as you are for a sheila... you just gotta find her... but leave mrs palmer and her little b***ches alone for awhile! You'll go blind, the wind will change and yer hand will get stuck there, you'll get blisters on yer palm warts on yer willy gawd strewth mate ANYTHING could happen with those sheilas at the end of yer arm!

dont worry if you dont get this mates its an aussie thing! tongue.gif

Katherine
07-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Young Stud? Dingo, you do realize he's like your age, and that's pretty close to the age of my father. :D

Jack, you keep saying you're handsome, show up and prove it. I could use a decent boat carpenter. tongue.gif

Phillip Allen
07-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Katherine...the libido does not fade with the onset of grey hair. (youth really IS wasted on the young!)

and the old bull said, "let us WALK down there and **** em all!"

[ 07-26-2005, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Phillip Allen ]

LeeG
07-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Jack, When you are apparently writing from your heart to the object of your feelings and it's an impersonal screen of glowing dots it's not like life without the warm body anymore than violent video games are like murder and mayhem without the warm blood.
Using your feelings to troll for responses reduces the value of your feelings to glowing bits.

Katherine
07-26-2005, 09:21 PM
And to think I went underwear shopping this evening. :D

Wild Dingo
07-27-2005, 03:01 AM
WOW!! Yer mean ol Jack Ishmael Heinlen is 48??? CRICKEY!!! (as that dipstick Irwin says :rolleyes: ) really?? Man I thought he was about 25 or at the eldest 30ish... whodathunkit???

Now age is really quite immitarial {sp?} young Kathrine... surely you know this? I mean us ol pharts may be gettin wrinkly and grey or even white in our locks our once firm six packs have steadily become kegs and our once stunning good looks begun to fade {Yes Joeboy its happenin to you too mate!)... but we KNOW how to LOVE and I mean love... tis experience you see those younguns who strut aroun like studs wouldnt have a clue a mere marshmellows chance in hell of knowin WHAT needs to be met with a woman to make her mmmmeeeeellllllllltttttt ... but us older fellas has experience!! WE KNOW!!! yes indoodyday we do!

Seee now some young sheilas recognize this... its like a magnet to them

Why I was down the cafe strip today with me eldest daughter Yazmynn havin a mango smoothy to her waffle with maple slurp whipped cream and choc chip ice cream just yarnin about this an that when this auburn haired stunning young sheila (about 22 or so) waltzes by and as she sashays along her eyes looked at mine... I looked at her just a casual glance "mmm" and back to me smoothy glancin at her through me side vision... her ass wriggled (sorta reminicent of a little puppys tail wrigglin in anticipation you know? ;) ) and she seemed to simply gravitate toward the table a weird sexy smile on her lips as her eyes fixed on me... I looked at Yaz she looked at me then her me her her me... then she cracked up!! :eek: laughed her friggin noggin of she did which put the sexy sheila of her step her grin faded her eyes twitched and her ass moved normal again... and with a single tear of disappointment in her eyes she moved away..

See she knew... she KNEW!!! us ol pharts are sooooo devilishly sexy and know how to make the young sheilas squirm just with a single glance :cool:

As I said to Yaz... its me gathered with years of experience and constant familiarity with the female body that gives me such powerful "pussy meltin power" :D gawd Im good :cool:

Took Yaz hours to stop gigglin :rolleyes: and now she has constant hiccups and starts rollin all over the floor whenever I look at her... strewth kids are flamin galahs sheila ones are the worst! Totally insane

Man I sounded like Joeboy onada mountain then didnt I?!!! I gotta do somethin about that :rolleyes:

Wild Dingo
07-27-2005, 03:03 AM
WHERE THE FLAMIN ECK DID THAT COME FROM DINGO YER CRAZY BUGGAR??????? :eek:

strewth yer a worry yer ol phart you surely are :rolleyes:

Underwear shoppin?? you went underwear shoppin??? nah not gonna go there redface.gif ;)

[ 07-27-2005, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

Stiletto
07-27-2005, 03:36 AM
Written like a man heading out to the mines Dingo! :D

I'm glad things are a bit more cheerful for you.

Wild Dingo
07-27-2005, 06:11 AM
Stiletto ol son I FORCE myself to smile and MAKE the day become a little less burdensome and problematic... Life isnt about me an my problems or about me whinin about how things are over here for us... Life is about going through the adventures and journeys and whilst problematical and such experiences are tryin to the max for a time one must at some stage begin to see light and sunshine and aim ones sights toward it

That is what I am doing with my writings and goin back to work... moving on from what was and toward what could be if we see a glimmer of the sun and light in the horizon :cool:

I sometimes simply write of what has happened around me and at times to me and mine... and that in itself makes me feel a tad better within... the old catharsis factor not drawn out and continued on and on but a simple telling a simple explaining and then its on with what is called life :cool:

[ 07-27-2005, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

Joe (SoCal)
07-27-2005, 09:18 AM
You da MAN dingo. :D

Wild Dingo
07-27-2005, 11:40 AM
AND!!! I wait till the lobsta effect wears off and Im blacker than the ace of spades before I post pics of me own self! :cool: OH And dahmnitall boy I take the flamin dress OFF before I go near a camera! :eek: :D

Gawd what a life eh?!! :cool: Not every day a fella in the mudpile of Brunswick in West Aussie can sit down and go hammer an tongs at a fella in Bangor Maine then give a young sheila in Michigan a lesson in the pussy meltin poweress of us old pharts :eek: and then have a go at a dopey youngun from New York and then post a few posts about boats and such is it!! WHAHOOOOOO!!! :D Whos next? tongue.gif