PDA

View Full Version : Hey jlb5

Kev Smyth
09-16-2004, 04:45 PM
Navy Contradicts Kerry on Release of Military Records
By Marc Morano
CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
September 16, 2004

(CNSNews.com) - The U.S. Navy released documents Wednesday contradicting claims by Democratic Presidential candidate John Kerry that all of his available military records have been released.

The Navy, responding to a Freedom of Information Act request from the legal watchdog group Judicial Watch, also referred interested parties to Kerry's campaign web site for government military documents.

Navy Personnel Command FOIA Officer Dave German wrote in an e-mail to Judicial Watch that the Navy "withheld thirty-one pages of documents from the responsive military personnel service records as we were not provided a release authorization."

A "release authorization" would have to come from Kerry filling out and signing a Standard Form 180, something he has yet to do. A Standard Form 180 would authorize the complete release of all his military records. Judicial Watch filed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests in August to obtain Kerry's military records.

The official U.S. Navy response was received by Judicial Watch on Wednesday, the same day that Kerry told syndicated radio and MSNBC TV host Don Imus that "We've posted my military records that they sent to me, or were posted on my website. You can go to my website, and all my -- you know, the documents are there."

When Imus pressed Kerry as to whether all of his documents were in fact included on the campaign website, Kerry responded, "To the best of my knowledge. I think some of the medical stuff may still be out there. We're trying to get it.

"We released everything that they (the Navy) initially sent me," he added.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said the Navy's correspondence confirms that Kerry has not been forthright in releasing his military files.

"It's written confirmation from the U.S. Navy that there are additional documents from Kerry's service record that have yet to be made publicly available," Fitton told CNSNews.com.

ljb5
09-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Kev, did you find that article about Bush signing his Form 180?

You said it happened a couple of days ago, and you chastised me for not being aware of it.

Let's see it.

Kev Smyth
09-16-2004, 06:23 PM
Happily, after you apologize for repeatedly suggesting that ALL of Kerry's documents were "up on his web site!" The Navy seems to feel otherwise. ;)

"Navy Personnel Command FOIA Officer Dave German wrote in an e-mail to Judicial Watch that the Navy "withheld thirty-one pages of documents from the responsive military personnel service records as we were not provided a release authorization."

[ 09-16-2004, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

ljb5
09-16-2004, 08:10 PM
I don't recall that I ever said that all of his documents were up on the webpage. I said there were a hundred pages or so.

And there are (http://www.johnkerry.com/about/john_kerry/military_records.html)

How many are up on Bush's webpage?

Okay, if I said such a thing, I apologize.

Now it's your turn. Let's see Bush's 180.

ljb5
09-17-2004, 08:08 AM
http://media5.hypernet.com/cgi-bin/UBB/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=018221&p=

Originally posted by Kev Smyth:
Bush signed form 180 a couple days ago. Try to keep up.C'mon Kev! Your turn. Lets see some proof.

ljb5
09-18-2004, 08:25 AM
Kev?

Bruce G
09-19-2004, 11:32 AM
Rather than have a p!ssing contest about what happened 30 years ago, let's talk about what Kerry has done or says he is going to do TODAY!!!

Enough of the spin about the past. Focus on the here and now. Your boy (Kerry) has no platform on which to stand other than just getting Bush out of office. That my friends is a weakness from the word 'go'! In order to have the complete backing of the people you must have a mission and a vision~ both of which Kerry is lacking. He has neither laid down the framwork of a better tommorow, or explained what his ultimate goes are. This is a great character flaw that will be his undoing. The people of the United States do not know Kerry, for he will not allow himself to be known. He focuses on getting Bush out of office and on being a war hero; however, nothing, absolutely NOTHING about what his true plans are. He will lose and he will lose because the Democratic party is not focused enough upon their own goals other than getting back in control :rolleyes:

When power over the people becomes more important to the party than the power for the poeple, then that party is going to crumble from within. Ladies and Gentlemen we are witnessing the collapse of the Democrats right before our very eyes. At one time it was a proud patriotic party, now it is as venomous as a rattle snake. Biting out at anyone or anything that differs from it, and like the rattler, speaks with a forked tongue. The democrats care not for the amount of lies spilling forth from their boy's mouth, for it is all in the quest for power. Say what you need to say to get back on top, because the 'Ends justify the Means!' :(

Meerkat
09-19-2004, 01:25 PM
Even better, lets talk about the catastrophe that's been the Bush presidency over the past 4 years.

His administration failed to act in a timely manner to prevent 9/11.

His administration has started two wars that are turning out to be failures.

... and on and on and on.

No wonder the Rips won't try to run him on his record.

ljb5
09-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Bruce, I've read a lot about Kerry's proposals for the future. You can too. It's on his website.

In my state, there are TV ads every day talking about specific proposals.

Bush is the one without a plan. All he can do is have his surrogates attack and lie.

But this is all for another thread. On this thread, I'm still waiting for that lying coward Kev to put up some proof or retract his statement.

LeeG
09-19-2004, 02:08 PM
BruceG from Texas,,you're right about Kerry not having as clear a recipe as GW does.

Cheneys recipe working through Bush on the otherhand reeks of righteousness through power. Hubris brought Saddam down. Hubris can do the same for the US.

The kind of righteousness where the ability to act supersedes the wisdom to restrain action when it's not productive. Faluja being a good example tactically. Basing an invasion on cooked intel is another example. Where the consequences of the truth are dismissed. Like C. Rice saying "it doesn't matter now" regarding the forged document becoming a public matter a month before the invasion.

Cheney/GW took the country in a direction a very committed minority wanted to go,,ok we're in with both feet,,now it's time for a correction.

The Democratic Party isn't the enemy any more than the Republican Party is the enemy. "they is us".

alteran
09-19-2004, 06:05 PM
"Even better, lets talk about the catastrophe that's been the Bush presidency over the past 4 years."

Biting the hand that feeds you is poor manners.

Nightmoves
09-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Kev, looks like Rathergate is taking it's toll. When 'dime dims' take a hike, there's a problem in paradise. :D

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by ljb5:
.....lying coward Kev...:eek: :D PERSONAL ATTACK!! Sheesh, I take a few days off, you should be grateful.. but I get this? :rolleyes: :eek:

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Looks like we have a draw here, scum-bag! ;) I can't find a signed copy of a Bush form 180, although there are many references to one being signed in Feb. of this year. There are also several references to executive orders (sic) that would effectively accomplish the same thing.

But here's the "meat"- there don't seem to be any cries from the Dims for additional access, so we can assume the issue is moot. There do seem to be problems locating all of the relevant docs- but that's a government filing system/retrieval issue, not a denied access issue.

So, all in all, looks like Kerry has been less forthcoming than my guy. ;)

ljb5
09-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Ironmule:
And calling other people liars ;) He does love that word. I believe a search would show he's used it more than any other forumite. tongue.gif The word "lie" is properly used each and every time a person makes a statement contrary to fact. I feel no shame in pointing out the truth.

ljb5
09-20-2004, 08:30 PM
I can't find a signed copy of a Bush form 180, although there are many references to one being signed in Feb. of this yearKev, I'm happy to see you admit this mistake. You've taken a big step toward restoring your credibility.

I'm curious about these "many references" to February of this year. Could you post one of these? Why did you say it happened "a couple of days ago." Why would there be many references to something that apparently didn't happen? Who would make such a reference? No one would actually be out there spreading lies, would they? Certainly not partisans?!

You don't hear any cries from Democrats for additional access? You're not listening. Bush's records are incomplete. His service was spotty at best and he hasn't signed a 180 to clear it up.

Kerry's record is stellar and much better documented. The Navy said that there is no question that all of his medals were earned and appropriate. Kerry also hasn't signed a 180. Why should he - to satisfy some partisans' fishing expedition?

[ 09-20-2004, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: ljb5 ]

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 08:49 PM

Kerry record is stellar and much better documented. The Navy said that there is no question that all of his medals were earned and appropriate. Kerry also hasn't signed a 180. Why should he?Umm, well, given your brilliant analysis.......
WHY SHOULDN'T HE? :rolleyes: :D HMMMMMMMMMMMM???

This is too easy, "Amateur Night at the Apollo." :rolleyes: tongue.gif

Do you ever read the drivel you post and think about it?

[ 09-20-2004, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

ljb5
09-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Umm, well, given your brilliant analysis.......
WHY SHOULDN'T HE?</font> Because it may contain private information such as medical forms.</font> Because he has the right to privacy.</font> Because Bush refuses to and there is no reason that Kerry should be held to a requirement that Bush isn't.</font> Because the Navy has already declared conclusively that there is nothing inapparopriate in how his medals were awarded.</font> Because he has more important things to talk about like how Iraq is a mess and our economy needs help.</font>Why hasn't Bush signed his 180? More importantly, why do some people claim that he has, when in fact, he hasn't? Why do these same people try to hold Kerry to a standard that they don't hold Bush to?

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 09:11 PM
That's so weak, even you should be ashamed. :rolleyes: :eek: Your logical fallacy is so large we can't even begin to see past it.

You don't even get a "nice try." :eek: tongue.gif

These three were impressed, though. But they're from NY. :rolleyes:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pbe5c616da61db7e513661b15a391e1d9/fabbcf3c.jpg

[ 09-20-2004, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

Joe (SoCal)
09-20-2004, 09:18 PM
My daughter is not old enough to VOTE. Conrad-I-was™ I am fair game but lets leave my wife and kid out of it YA FOLLA

Nightmoves
09-20-2004, 09:20 PM
:rolleyes:

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 09:24 PM
joey- you're all fair game. And I'm not Conrad- call me Elcos. ;) Or Puddentane- what's in a name? Sincerely yours, Mike. :cool:

Joe (SoCal)
09-20-2004, 09:25 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ya know what really rolls my eyes? A grown man who has to make up new names every month just so he can post politics on The WoodenBoat Forum. Man that is just sad :rolleyes:

ljb5
09-20-2004, 09:25 PM
No Kev. There is no logical fallacy. There is no requirement that he sign a 180. Absent a good reason to do so, any reason not to do so would suffice.

They are his records and he can do whatever he wants with them.

As long as Bush refuses to sign a 180 (despite the lies from his peanut gallery) neither he nor anyone else has any standing to call for Kerry to do it.

Nightmoves
09-20-2004, 09:27 PM
What are you doing for work on Nov 3rd?

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Kerry's record is stellar You lose. It ain't gonna work. Given the above, why shouldn't he sign the 'ole 180?

Would it not quiet ALL his critics, given your assumption?

Even joey can see ya lost this one.

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ):
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ya know what really rolls my eyes? A grown man who has to make up new names every month just so he can post politics on The WoodenBoat Forum. Man that is just sad :rolleyes: The only sad thing about it is the bias and injustice that's exposed. The rest is frosting on the cake. YA FOLLA? :D :D

Joe (SoCal)
09-20-2004, 09:43 PM
The only sad thing about it is the bias and injustice that's exposed. The rest is frosting on the cake. YA FOLLA? :D :D Then why don't you just go someplace where you are appreciated? Seems stupid to conSTANtly make up a new name just so you can post on a placed called The WoodenBoat Forum. Sad just very very sad :rolleyes:

[ 09-20-2004, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 09:58 PM
I am appreciated here- except by the more liberal members! YA FOLLA! :D tongue.gif

And hey, joey- it's my thread- if ya don't like it- stay off! YA FOLLA

[ 09-20-2004, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

Joe (SoCal)
09-20-2004, 10:02 PM
I am appreciated here- except by the more liberal members! YA FOLLA! :D tongue.gif Yea but genius :rolleyes: your not appreciated by the only one who can pull your plug :rolleyes: Go find another sandbox tongue.gif

ljb5
09-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Nightmoves:
What are you doing for work on Nov 3rd?Same thing I do now.

ljb5
09-20-2004, 10:20 PM
You lose. It ain't gonna work. Given the above, why shouldn't he sign the 'ole 180?

Would it not quiet ALL his critics, given your assumption?[/QB]His critics will never be quieted. They don't care about facts. The Navy has declared conclusively that there was nothing inappropriate about Kerry's medals. Has that quieted anyone?

Why shouldn't he sign it? Because he doesn't want to.

[ 09-20-2004, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: ljb5 ]

imported_Steven Bauer
09-20-2004, 10:23 PM
I've got to agree with Joe on this one Conrad. Sit your time out like a man.

Steven

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Ah, Steven, even Ghandi said something to the effect that he couldn't "abide in any man that bowed before the unjust." Civil disobedience is an American tradition- held in high esteem by liberals and conservatives alike. But if you can't win the debate, you can always shoot the opposition- or so it would seem with today's "tolerant" leftists. ;)

Are you one of them? Another of the "it's OK when democrats do it" crowd?

Kev Smyth
09-20-2004, 10:33 PM
joey- unlike some, I don't come here seeking approval and to boost my self esteem, in my eyes or anybody elses. :rolleyes: ;)

[ 09-21-2004, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 05:02 AM
Ah, Steven, even Ghandi said something to the effect that he couldn't "abide in any man that bowed before the unjust." Civil disobedience is an American tradition- held in high esteem by liberals and conservatives alike. But if you can't win the debate, you can always shoot the opposition- or so it would seem with today's "tolerant" leftists. ;)

Are you one of them? Another of the "it's OK when democrats do it" crowd?So of all the places in the world to make your Ghandi like stand and prove your American tradition of Civil disobedience. You choose to do this powerful stand on of all places The unjust WoodenBoat Forum ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Conrad- unlike some, I don't come here seeking approval and to boost my self esteem, in my eyes or anybody elses. I come here to jaw about boats and family, food and beer, not the intolerance of the WoodenBoat forum regime :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sheesh you and Stan go find some strawberries already will ya Captain.

[ 09-21-2004, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 05:16 AM

And hey, joey- it's my thread- if ya don't like it- stay off! YA FOLLAIf you do not want me in YOUR :rolleyes: thread then I would not post photos of ME and MY family in YOUR :rolleyes: thread YA FOLLA :mad:

I was not involved in this thread until you did so.

Speaking of YOUR thread I find it amusing that YOU who was kicked off this forum and now has to trespass under a false name can claim any thread as YOUR property. That would be like a drunken bum getting kicked out of a bar and then coming back in and telling people to get the hell *hic* out of HIS bar. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[ 09-21-2004, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Nightmoves
09-21-2004, 05:35 AM
Gee, do you wake up mad? :eek:

Donn
09-21-2004, 05:38 AM
Worse, he woke up him.

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 05:42 AM
I know one thing Captain Queeg, I don't wake up thinking what screen name do I have to use this morning :D

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 05:57 AM
Ya wanna see angry check out your boy Conrad-I-Was™

Hey Joey- I heard the reason that Conrad fella got booted was because YOU fouled one of his threads, and when the moderator asked him to pull the thread, HE HAD THE TEMERITY(look it up :rolleyes: ) TO SUGGEST THAT THE MODERATOR DISCIPLINE THE SCUM BAG OFFENDER (JCSOH), NOT THE INNOCENT THAT STARTED THE THREAD. :D :eek: :D

Justice, what a concept. :rolleyes:

But in time the moderator will tire of joey's antics, and we'll get to see whether he "takes it like a man" or not. ;) :D Dats one angry boy there fella's tongue.gif

Nightmoves
09-21-2004, 06:04 AM
Negatory. Kev appears to have a grip on the old WBF. I find his posts funny and to the point. Intelligent, witty. He's certainly not full of himself and that in itself is refreshing when he's posting on your threads. :rolleyes:

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 06:24 AM
Stanagain™ you are delusional. But we all knew that. You have to be, if you need to make up new names after being kicked off this forum time and time again. All this just so you can post nothing but politics on The WoodenBoat Forum and never post ANYTHING about a wooden boat :rolleyes: :D tongue.gif

But I'm wrong, the forum is wrong, Canada is wrong, the world is wrong, But you and Conrad-I-Was™ are correct. Yea tell us more about the strawberrys tongue.gif

Nightmoves
09-21-2004, 06:29 AM
Couple of things to highlight your weaknesses.

1) Yes, Kev and I are correct and everyone else is wrong

2) Come up with your own analogy, the strawberries have been used recently....I forget who posted or to whom they were directed...do you remember? :D

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Nightmoves:
Couple of things to highlight your weaknesses.

1) Yes, Kev and I are correct and everyone else is wrong

A little self important don't ya think? Delusions of grandeur?
Your correct the Queeg analogy is not appropriate Don Quixote is more like it you and your faithful side kick Sancho Kev™ :D

[ 09-21-2004, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Nightmoves
09-21-2004, 06:41 AM
I'd take Sancho Kev any day over Chicken Choker. tongue.gif

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 06:46 AM
Hun :rolleyes:

Nightmoves
09-21-2004, 06:48 AM
Don't call me hun.

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 06:59 AM
Hun™ with all your screen name changes I do not know WHAT to call you except trespassing Troll :D :D :D

Nightmoves
09-21-2004, 07:07 AM
Mr. Troll....don't forget the Mr.

ljb5
09-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Conrad, you'll notice that although he quoted me, ljb5 evaded the substance of my post, that he's repeatedly claimed Kerry released all his records while conveniently hiding some behind his form 180.I said Kerry released a lot of documents. He has many more on his web site than Bush has on his.

Can you find any of Bush's documents on his webpage?

I don't think I said that he had all of his documents up. However, just to be on the safe side, I issued a conditional apology (see above.)

Okay, if I said such a thing, I apologize.That ought to be the end of it.

Why don't you go read back through my nearly 2200 posts and show me exactly where I said he released all of his documents? Failing that, why don't you admit your mistake (but never apologize) in a private message, as you have done several times already.

Kev Smyth
09-21-2004, 02:38 PM
Jeeze, joey- what got under your skin today? One of your deals flip or something? ;)

And just when it seemed the anger management classes were starting to bring ya around. :D

By the way, I accept your apology for trashing my thread- yet again. :( tongue.gif jlb5 and I were having fun slinging wild accusations when you had ta stick your big nose in.... :rolleyes: Which reminds me:

"But wait- there's more!! It's a good thing Kerry's record is, as you stated on another thread- "IMPECCABLE!"

Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2004 2:16 a.m. EDT
Navy Launches Second Kerry Medal Probe

The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into Sen. John Kerry's Silver Star citation, after the Navy Secretary whose signature appears on the document said he never signed the award.

"It is a total mystery to me," former Navy Secretary John Lehman told the Chicago Sun-Times in August. "I never saw it. I never signed it. I never approved it. And the additional language it contains was not written by me," he complained.

The Lehman document is the last of three versions of Kerry Silver Star citation that have been posted to Kerry's campaign website.

On Friday, Navy Inspector General Adm. R. A. Route closed out a superficial probe into the circumstances of Kerry's war decorations; one that verified only that appropriate procedures were followed when the commendations were issued.

But Monday's New York Post reported: "Lehman's disavowal of citation No. 3 has prompted a separate investigation."

Word of the second Kerry medals probe comes as complaints escalate over the top Democrat's refusal to authorize the release of his full military file.

Last week he told radio host Don Imus that all the Navy records he had in his possession had been posted to the campaign web site.

But Imus never asked why Kerry hadn't signed Form 180, which would authorize the release of nearly 100 pages from his military file which remain under seal.

[ 09-21-2004, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

ljb5
09-21-2004, 04:13 PM
That "total mystery" has been cleared up.

It was signed with an autopen. There were several hundred thousand awards given out during the Vietnam war. It was impractical to sign them all by hand so many were signed by machine.

Hence, the signature appears without the person every seeing it or signing it.

Not only was this already cleared up, it was already cleared up in the same interveiw from which Lehman's quote was pulled. I.e. what you just posted above is taken out of context from several different events.

By the way, have you got a link?

[ 09-21-2004, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: ljb5 ]

Kev Smyth
09-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Nope. this is new. Yesterday, in fact. New York Post.

"But Monday's New York Post reported, "Lehman's disavowal of citation No. 3 has prompted a separate investigation."

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Jeeze, joey- what got under your skin today? One of your deals flip or something? ;)

And just when it seemed the anger management classes were starting to bring ya around. :D

By the way, I accept your apology for trashing my thread- yet again. :( No apology from me to a trespassing troll Conrad-I-Was™ :D
My deals are all fine ( eek kiss of death ) just signed on 4 new listings. Then I have {knock on wood} coming in on an offer for a $790,000 house tonight :D TWO Closings one tomorrow and one Friday. I have to say this has been my best year in business since 9/11 when the phones stopped ringing for me. Things are so good in fact since I sold the $2.975 million condo at the Castle in Garrison http://thecastleatgarrison.com/, the largest unit, we now have the exclusive on the entire property :D

Anger management classes Bwaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha I got nothing to be angry about LOL

Hey Joey- I heard the reason that Conrad fella got booted was because YOU fouled one of his threads, and when the moderator asked him to pull the thread, HE HAD THE TEMERITY(look it up :rolleyes: ) TO SUGGEST THAT THE MODERATOR DISCIPLINE THE SCUM BAG OFFENDER (JCSOH), NOT THE INNOCENT THAT STARTED THE THREAD.
Now you my friend you might need some anger management classes, ya think?

ljb5
09-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Nope. this is new. Yesterday, in fact. New York Post.

"But Monday's New York Post reported, "Lehman's disavowal of citation No. 3 has prompted a separate investigation."The quote from Lehman is recycled.

Kev Smyth
09-21-2004, 06:08 PM
"Now you my friend you might need some anger management classes, ya think?"

Nah, I never use the little red guys. :D

So, then I take it you've stopped beating the wife? :eek: ;)

Kev Smyth
09-21-2004, 06:12 PM
The quote from Lehman is recycled.So? It describes the motivation for opening the investigation. The salient point here is that Kerry is once again under investigation by the Navy for some new form of fraud or deceit. :(

Stand by for version four of one of the multitude of revised documents on his website! tongue.gif

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 06:23 PM
"Now you my friend you might need some anger management classes, ya think?"

Nah, I never use the little red guys. :D
So doc Conrad-I-Was™ this :mad: is how you diagnose when a person needs an anger management class ? :rolleyes: Ya must get a lot of referrals in the nervous hospital you ummmmmm practice at http://www.physcoproductions.com/oscars/1970s/pics/oneflew2.jpg

[ 09-21-2004, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Kev Smyth
09-21-2004, 06:33 PM
You seem tense, joey. Maybe a sail, a couple of bourbons, try to make up with the wife... :cool:

Why are you here anyway? I thought you didn't involve yourself in political threads. ;)

[ 09-21-2004, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

ljb5
09-21-2004, 06:39 PM
Yes, the Navy will investigate. They take these things very seriously. They will probably announce by the end of the week that there was nothing inappropriate and that ought to be the final word on the matter. Just like it should have been the final word the last time they investigated and said that there was nothing whatsoever inappropriate.

[ 09-21-2004, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: ljb5 ]

ljb5
09-21-2004, 06:41 PM
Stand by for version four of one of the multitude of revised documents on his website! tongue.gif "Multitude of revised documents"?! That sounds lie an accusation! I might even say it sounds like a lie.

Can you point to one of them?

Joe (SoCal)
09-21-2004, 06:53 PM
You seem tense, joey. Maybe a sail, a couple of bourbons, try to make up with the wife... :cool:

Why are you here anyway? I thought you didn't involve yourself in political threads. ;) YOU involved me when you posted a photo of me & my family remove it and I will leave you to your political thread.

Accuse me of abusing my wife again I will NEVER ever leave you alone, FOLLA ;)

[ 09-21-2004, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Kev Smyth
09-21-2004, 08:51 PM
So I take it you stopped beating her. Good. :D

alteran
09-21-2004, 08:58 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kev Smyth:

Why are you here anyway? I thought you didn't involve yourself in political threads. ;) YOU involved me when you posted a photo of me & my family remove it and I will leave you to your political thread.

Accuse me of abusing my wife again I will NEVER ever leave you alone, FOLLA ;) </font>[/QUOTE]A threat Joe? Getting all upset again when someone mentions your family? Recall your drunken night when you posted all your personal info and shouted , "I FEAR NO MAN!!"? Repeatedly.

Perhaps you might want to recall taunting me about my deceased son. Insinuating that he was a drunk.

Joe Foster, aka "the loser from Cold Spring"

ljb5
09-21-2004, 11:49 PM
Okay folks... no need to get nasty.

Kev, can you point out one of those 'revised documents'?

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 01:36 AM
Well, I'm not going to take the time to try and dig out the actual pages, but I'm sure you'll recall, for example, the flap over Kerry's excursion into Cambodia. First he was there at Christmas, then he was there the following February, then he wasn't there at all. :rolleyes: tongue.gif So the pages that "documented" or at least made the claim were there, then gone, etc., flying up and down faster than images in an old pictograph. :D

Then there were the claims about his heroic actions when the swift boat hit the mine- first everyone was running, then he was running (for help), then he was running out to get room to turn around.... :rolleyes: :eek:

Etc., etc., etc...

Makes my head spin. I wonder which version he'll bring up during the debates? ;) Maybe we'll get a first peek at the latest release! :D

You should be working for the Republicans- we get $.20 per post, and the "facts" aren't changing every other day, so it's much less work staying current! :cool:

[ 09-22-2004, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

Nightmoves
09-22-2004, 05:12 AM
:D Kev

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by alteran:
A threat Joe? Getting all upset again when someone mentions your family? Recall your drunken night when you posted all your personal info and shouted , "I FEAR NO MAN!!"? Repeatedly.

Perhaps you might want to recall taunting me about my deceased son. Insinuating that he was a drunk.

Joe Foster, aka "the loser from Cold Spring"#1 how do you all know when I am drunk or when I beat my wife? Are their WBF cameras hidden in my house LOL ;) :D It's ridiculous and fun to watch the usual suspects make their stories up.

#2 My personal info and most peoples personal info on this forum with a small amount of work can be found, As I did once when challenged by StanAgain™, Sorry about that Mr. Vogal ;) So I have no problem stating soberly this morning "I FEAR NO MAN!! least of all any one of you on the friggin WoodenBoat Forum Bwwaaaaa ha ha what a joke ;)

#3 If you want to talk about your deceased son we are here to listen it might help, especially with your anger issues. But I remember you challenged MrKIA saying you never posted anything about your son. So how did we know about it ??? Maybe you didn't post the comment above :confused: Or maybe you are having denial issues. Or maybe you USE it to make a point to a guy you hardly know on a WoodenBoat Forum, Which is just sad sad that you needed to mention that tragedy in this way. :( Anyway what were the details? Was drinking involved? You might need to get this out. I wish you peace and pray for your sobriety.

Joe Foster, aka "the loving and caring friend from Cold Spring"

alteran
09-22-2004, 06:37 AM
]#1 how do you all know when I am drunk or when I beat my wife? Are their WBF cameras hidden in my house LOL ;) [/QB]Aaaah, now we see. It is not a matter of if, just a matter of WHEN.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
09-22-2004, 06:51 AM
Notice how he uses the dead son when he runs out of things to throw Joe?

Would you do that if it were you?
I wouldn't even bring it up if it were me.
We already know he's a liar and I suspect he's lying about that too.

Thats what they do Joe, they lie.
Just like Conrad/Kev lying about you beating your wife. They throw that junk out there to confuse the real issues.

I see it and so does everyone else. tongue.gif

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 06:52 AM
Oh yea Al, I'm beating her now with an empty bottle of Jack smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

But enough about me ;) Al tells us why you would use your sons death in the post above, that has me concerned.

[ 09-22-2004, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Donn
09-22-2004, 07:20 AM
..with an empty bottle of Jack ..

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Donn:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ):
..with an empty bottle of Jack ..</font>[/QUOTE]I must be still drunk cause I do not see the spelling or grammar error that School Marm Donn is alluding to ??? ;)

Gresham CA
09-22-2004, 08:16 AM
I think he's pointing out that if you put the emphasis on empty instead of with it would have more impact.

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 09:18 AM
Ahh thank you Charles ;) See I thought combining the bottle with the beating was a clever™ idea. Whew I thought I upset the spelling and grammar balance in the universe that Donn is always trying to correct :D

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 12:10 PM
I'm beating her now You need help, joey. Now we understand why her face is always hidden.

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 12:19 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ):
I'm beating her now You need help, joey. Now we understand why her face is always hidden.</font>[/QUOTE]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid40/pffecdd76b31b7e4525bcf9edd1e3e35b/fcff673f.jpg

09-22-2004, 12:22 PM
I wonder if you're so bold in person Conrad?
Guess we'll never know? :D

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Old photo from 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

Just stay off my threads joey, and "no problemo."

ljb5
09-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Just stay off my threads joey, and "no problemo."Is there an "or else"?

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Or else
BRING IT ON :D :D :D

LOL you guys make me laugh

09-22-2004, 12:37 PM
Just stay off my threads joey, and "no problemo."You're kidding right? :D :D :D

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 12:42 PM
Well, I know he can't do it, so my expectations are appropriately set- very low! :D :D

And no "or else" with me- he's the king of bluster. :rolleyes: :(

So, ljb5- gonna make big money with the Rips? ;)

09-22-2004, 01:00 PM
Don't do it LJ, remember they're the party that spawned Richard M. Nixon (aka Tricky Dick). :D

ljb5
09-22-2004, 02:57 PM
So, ljb5- gonna make big money with the Rips? ;) There are some things money can't buy.

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 03:07 PM
There are some things money can't buy.And...??? Hmmmm, I sense you're thinking it over, or the sentence would have been completed so as to indicate your unwavering loyalty to the dim party, unquestioned propriety, etc. tongue.gif ;)

Look, you're reasonably intelligent if a bit naive. Time and experience will help. Ya might as well join the winning team (of ideas) and get on with making the most of your life and improving the world. And hey, an extra $.10/post won't hurt- it'll cover the cable bill. :D

Email me and I'll send ya the link! :cool:

ljb5
09-22-2004, 03:15 PM
And...???No "and" required. What part of "can't" didn't you understand?

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 03:27 PM
What part of "SOME THINGS are you unwilling to define? :D :D

I'm so sorry- my fault- it was insensitive of me to affirm your conversion to a republican in public where friends and associates could watch the amazing transformation. But remember, one should never feel embarrassed about doing the right thing... :D ;) :cool:

[ 09-22-2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

ljb5
09-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Conrad, take a break.

You're an idiot. You've gone way over the line with Joe. You're just looking for a fight, twisting words around and not even making sense. Let me spell it out for you -- I don't work for the DNC. I don't receive any money for this. I wouldn't consider working for the GOP.

Obviously, you knew that, but you're just itching for something stupid to say so you tried to twist my words around somehow. Why would you try so hard to find something so stupid to say?

Go read something, come back when you have some information and something of value to add. There's lots of important stuff going on in the world - lot's of stuff worth caring about. People are dying. That's important to some of us.

It's tragic that you're so immature that you can't care about these important issues, but please don't work so hard to find stupid things to say.

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Tisk, tisk. Ya get testy when ya lose the argument. Your posts degenerate into name calling and insults.

I respectfully say you're intelligent, you call me stupid. It's the same old conservative/liberal debate. tongue.gif

I've retired from my car businesses. Life's great. smile.gif :cool: But I'm gonna start a new business next month, and do some boat work, so I won't be around as much. That's the good news for you. The bad news is I'll undoubtedly end up getting even wealthier, giving more to 527's etc. :D

Oh yeah- the old "have you stopped beating the wife?" is a classic JOKE that has no right answer, being a trap. That's why it's funny. No one but a humorless liberal takes it seriously. And smarter conservatives know the only correct response is to ignore it. Like I said, you're young, and a bit naive.. ;)

By the way- are you still beating your wife? :eek: :D

[ 09-22-2004, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Kev Smyth ]

09-22-2004, 04:00 PM
:D oh yeah?

http://www.geocities.com/~ppicking/og-woim.jpg

[ 09-22-2004, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Know It All ]

alteran
09-22-2004, 04:08 PM
[QB please don't work so hard to find stupid things to say.[/QB]Good advice. Best taken by the author.

ljb5
09-22-2004, 04:09 PM
I respectfully say you're intelligent, you call me stupid.I'm glad you appreciate my intelligence. But that doesn't change the fact that you're stupid.

We both told the truth.

Why would I work for the GOP? What have I ever said here that would imply I would consider working for the GOP? Why would you go off on such a tangent? Why would you twist my words to imply that I didn't deny it strenuously enough?

It's so dumb, I simply can't express it. It's like arguing with a child. Everything must be spelled out explicitly or you pretend that you didn't hear it.

No, I don't work for the DNC. No, I won't work for the GOP. No, Joe doesn't beat his wife.

Just because you play dumb about such questions doesn't mean that the answers aren't obvious.

I should have know you were in the car business. The old stereotype of the guy who can't hear the word "no" fits you perfectly.

I don't want the under-body rust-proofing. I don't care if you need to sell it, I don't need to buy it.

Take a break -- think about something important.

The point of the question "Do you still beat your wife" isn't that a person ought not to answer it -- it's that a person ought not to ask it. It's a logical fallacy, but worse, it's a presumption of knowledge. You haven't any knowledge, so don't persume to have it or surely you'll look like an idiot.

[ 09-22-2004, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: ljb5 ]

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 04:16 PM
Actually, my I.Q. is well on the high side of 150, so "stupid" probably doesn't really capture the concept you're after. ;) I doubt, however, that I'll ever be able to conform to your standards. But thanks for the game. I'll put it down as a "win" in my column. :cool:

ljb5
09-22-2004, 04:25 PM
There are important things going on here - an election - a billion dollars per week in Iraq - dead American soldiers - our credibility in the world.

I understand that we won't solve these issues here, but at least we can discuss them intelligently.

But you insist on obstructing discussion with stupid ideas and pointless accusations.

Why would I work for the GOP? Such idiocy! And since I don't deny it forcefully enough you declare it to be true?!

But of course, you know it isn't true. You merely say it while knowing it's not. As if the fact doesn't exist until it can be forced upon you. Not to prove a point, but just to be obstinant.

Well, you aren't doing me any injury. When a person acts like a fool, it makes them look like a fool.

ljb5
09-22-2004, 04:28 PM
But thanks for the game. I'll put it down as a "win" in my column.Can you explain why you think you won?

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 04:29 PM
AMEN!! ;)

ljb5
09-22-2004, 04:32 PM
What point do you think you've scored?

What fact have you proven?

What opinion have you supported?

You've done nothing but bizzarre supposition and logical fallacy. But worse yet - pointlessly!

You created an argument about nothing and then failed to prove all your points and then declared yourself a winner. It would be a pathetic habit of a second grade bully, but for a grown man, it's simply bizarre.

[ 09-22-2004, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: ljb5 ]

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 07:50 PM
;)

alteran
09-22-2004, 08:11 PM
What point do you think you've scored?

What fact have you proven?

What opinion have you supported?

You've done nothing but bizzarre supposition and logical fallacy. But worse yet - pointlessly!

You created an argument about nothing and then failed to prove all your points and then declared yourself a winner. It would be a pathetic habit of a second grade bully, but for a grown man, it's simply bizarre.Classic example of Lbj5 talking about himself again.

[ 09-22-2004, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: alteran ]

ljb5
09-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Conrad trolled you into losing your temper and repeatedly answering rather stupid posts.That counts as a win? Even you admit his posts were stupid. Since when does stupidity trump plain speaking?

He acted like an idiot. That makes him an idiot, not me.

I didn't lose my temper. I was simply dumbfounded by his impenetrable wall of stupidity.

It's certainly never a tactic I would use. I call a spade a spade. When he says something that isn't true, I demand proof and needle him until I get it - or a retraction.

I would never say anything so stupid as he did when he said I worked (or would work) for the GOP.

[ 09-22-2004, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: ljb5 ]

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 10:39 PM
Old photo from 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

Just stay off my threads joey, and "no problemo."So me & my abused wife :D decided to hang out in the night air TONIGHT and watch the premier of CSI NY.

We made it date night

We set up the chairs on the sunset deck. Made a couple of drinks lit up a cigar and are having a wonderful night.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p4d5ad0691e42ef56d8cb94d3b85c6c1f/f6ea2218.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p3301c8da7c78e5c212e9f783a353ed16/f6ea2397.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p6d8cd54ce376af596fe02139f07e8bb2/f6ea23b5.jpg

Oh and by the way she thinks your a turd too

Later fellas

alteran
09-22-2004, 10:49 PM
"We set up the chairs on the sunset deck. Made a couple of drinks lit up a cigar and are having a wonderful night."

Yep those living room chairs on your porch and you and your wife with a cigar make me think you might be having a grand old time sittin outside.... in Arkansas. She has a puffy beat up or drinked up face with a double chin,old dawg there peaking out........

Hillbilly Joe Foster,his woman and his dawg.
-------------

Just noticed that galvanized wash tub next to your chair. Bath night?

[ 09-23-2004, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: alteran ]

Kev Smyth
09-22-2004, 10:56 PM
She looks thrilled! :D :D :D ROTFLMAO!!!!

joey, you're the last of the romantics! What an appropriate celebration for the big closing!!

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 11:06 PM
She is voting for Kerry too :D And she is thrilled tongue.gif

Todays closing was smallish Fridays is medium but next week is a big one smile.gif :eek: :D

Joe (SoCal)
09-22-2004, 11:35 PM
A lot of life happens between posts, folla ;)

[ 09-23-2004, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

imported_Dutch
09-22-2004, 11:50 PM
and a lot of deleting goes on after things are posted eh Joe? I see you have deleted the one where you tell the oyster that he " continually amazeses and delights" ( you )

Joe (SoCal)
09-23-2004, 12:12 AM
. You don't do so well selling free BBQs at the mountain top retreat to the guys here on the forum. You showed up :D :eek: Tess has a T shirt and I have a beer cozy to prove it want me to take a photo your Skiff beer cozy for the forum to see ???
Wayne showed up :D
Gunnar showed up a few times :D

I have been to a few formite BBQ's. I think I do OK socially
I just got off the phone with one he says hi ;)

If no one shows up at my Halloween party no prob if anyone wants to Ill post an invite soon.

Dutch I edited for spelling sometimes it even bothers me smile.gif

Joe (SoCal)
09-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaatever Oyster™ you came your welcome to come again, if you come for the Halloween party you have to be in costume, that's the only rule.

Same ol Joey boy up on the mountain never changes proof of that is I have NEVER needed to change my screen name, Folla ;)