PDA

View Full Version : Reliable Time Travel Products

Concordia..41
11-23-2002, 10:32 PM
Today's e-mail held the usual number of pleas from Nigerians wanting to transfer large sums of money to my bank account, several weight loss/herbal supplement offers, one from Jesus

(Boy, if that one was for real, I'm going to have forever to think about hitting the delete key in haste.)

And this:

Hello,
If you are a Time Traveler I am going to need the following:

1. A modified mind warping Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a series wrist watch with memory adapter.

2. Reliable carbon based, or silicon based time transducing capacitor.

I need a reliable source!! Please only reply if you are reliable. Send a (SEPARATE) email to me at: hornty1@email.com

boatwrightboatstMsCZ
I guess my question is are there so many sources out there for mind warping Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a series wrist watches with memory adapters that he has to emphasize he needs a reliable source??? And how is this guy's computer even allowing him to type the word reliable?????

ishmael
11-23-2002, 10:49 PM
You have much more interesting correspondents than I Margo.

So send the guy his time warp, multi-dimensional, wristwatch generator thingy. You do have it, right? Just behind the washing machine? I'd heard you used to be distributor.

Jack

Peter Malcolm Jardine
11-23-2002, 11:00 PM
I bought one at a yard sale recently, but I think the Froikhaufer difractional warp inducer is malfunctioning. And you know how much that is out of the parts catalogue!! :eek:

Meerkat
11-24-2002, 03:31 AM
I got that one too - I thought it was a hoot! smile.gif

Shang
11-24-2002, 08:06 AM
Okay, okay, I've got the damned Dimensional Warp Generator, I've been using it for a door-stop out in the garage...

Greg H
11-24-2002, 08:28 AM
I do believe this fellow is looking for gronicles,he just lacked the proper english name for them. I suspect they can probably only get the wooden ones over there in Czechoslovakia.

Scott Rosen
11-24-2002, 08:46 AM
Make sure you get paid in advance.

ishmael
11-24-2002, 09:55 AM
:D :D :D

George Roberts
11-24-2002, 01:37 PM
I usually carry spare parts with me.

The problem with time travel is ....

A lot of jerks go back in time to just change the time line. This may leave others with no "reliable" source of spare parts.

Blast ...

As I was checking my spare parts, some jerk must have changed the time line. Not only are my spare parts gone, but so is my time machine.

John B
11-24-2002, 05:30 PM
The Chemist has those.
I think he's got a monopoly distribution deal from some whizz kid over Will Robinson way.

Phil Young
11-24-2002, 08:43 PM
So do you guys in the States do Daylight Saving, or Summer Time, where everyone changes their watch on a certain day so it gets light later in the morning and stays light later in the evening? That's as close as we get to time travel down here.

Ian G Wright
11-25-2002, 04:31 AM
I've been time traveling for nearly 60 years. To move foward a day takes a fraction over 24 hours.
Only thing,,,,,,,, no pause switch.

IanW.

Greg H
11-25-2002, 08:14 AM
AhPhilmate ;)

Oz already exists in the future, 'bout 16hrs by my reckonin'.If you hop on a plane, and yer timing right, you can get here before you leave there..
:eek:

Phil Young
11-25-2002, 09:12 PM
Greg, you're right there mate. I posted my last post around lunch time on the 25th, and this one at lunch on the 26th. Its still bloody yesterday where you guys are. Give us a hoy if you want to know what's going to happen tommorrow won't you, cos over here its already here. On the other hand I guess we only find out today what you guys did yesterday. How does that work? Can you imagine not knowing about 9/11 until 10/11? Upside down ain't even half of it.

ACB
11-26-2002, 04:08 AM
I have a 65 year old gaff cutter. She transports me back to the 1930's quite effortlessly. Even the engine handbook takes me back to 1967!

Rosebud
11-26-2002, 04:29 PM
When time travel is discussed, does this mean generally travelling FORWARD in time or BACKWARD in time? It seems the technology might be different for the two directions. You might need those fancy things (gronicles?) to go forward, but if you wanna go backwards - its a lot cheaper.

Turn the main breaker off to the house and see if anyone remembers how to wash dishes by hand!

Happy Thanksgiving to all ...Jim and Kim

thechemist
11-26-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Rosebud:
When time travel is discussed, does this mean generally travelling FORWARD in time or BACKWARD in time? It seems the technology might be different for the two directions. <snip>I assure you the technology is the same in both directions.

Wild Wassa
11-26-2002, 05:10 PM
Margo, I have a few 'reliable' time machines.

I call them 'oils on canvas' (some on linen). I made them myself. I know that they will travell through time.

Warren.

ps, way after this pilot (or time traveller) has gone.

[ 11-26-2002, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Wild Wassa ]

cs
11-27-2002, 09:49 AM
Had a time travelling expierance twice so far.

The first time going to Guam I left San Fran on a Friday skipped Saturday and arrived on Sunday.

The second was leaving Guam. I left at 4:30 pm on a Sunday changed planes at Hawaii and arrived at San Fran at 4:00 pm Sunday. This was 30 minutes before I actually left Guam. :eek:

Chad

bud
11-27-2002, 10:14 AM
Heck, I once got married, had three kids, & woke up to find that 24 years had gone by! What's more, time is speeding up! Any one else noticed this?

martin schulz
11-27-2002, 11:40 AM
Sailing in a 1886 built Smack with still the same looks and technique satisfies my want in time-traveling!
http://www.willow-wren.de/Images/RumRegatta2002.jpg

http://www.willow-wren.de/Images/Salon-3.jpg

Greg H
12-05-2002, 09:14 AM
While serching for travel information, I came across this site:

http://www.futurehorizons.net/time.htm

They have these for sale.

http://www.futurehorizons.net/time_files/HYPD.jpg

Hyper Dimensional Resonator
This Hyper-Dimensional Resonator hooks up to the head of the user and by
setting the dial, it will allow it's user to spontaneously astral project. And once
your able to astral project, you can travel in space and time either to the future
or the past. This is no joke!! Plugs into a normal 110 volt outlet.

Detailed info Here:
http://www.futurehorizons.net/time2.htm

....and it's only $390!!!

You might want to pass it on.

skuthorp
12-05-2002, 02:58 PM
Phil Young, I think you are mistaken. We have a Prime Minister that is doing his best to take us back to 1954, and at least half a cabinet that agrees! I think they miss the communists and schoolkids that tug the forelock.