X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ishmael
    Banned
    • Jun 2000

SADDAM NOT SPECIFICALLY TARGETED FOR ASSASSINATION

This the Drudge headline of the moment. Cracks me up. Watcha s'pose we're gonna do, go tickle his old-man toenails?

What a weird fookin world.
  • Harry Miller
    • Mar 2003

He was on Al Qaeda's assassination list but they'll sure make him a martyr if we kill him.

Comment

• oyster
      • May 2002

And just another day at the office for the Bush group. Hum--- wake up Dick, we need to identify next weeks target. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Suspected al-Qaida Operative Arrested
      39 minutes ago

By ASIF SHAHZAD, Associated Press Writer

LAHORE, Pakistan - Pakistani agents aided by the FBI (news - web sites) arrested a suspected senior al-Qaida operative Saturday in the eastern city of Lahore, a government official said

Comment

• LeeG
        • May 2002

wow,,what's that Al Queda guy doing in Pakistan? we're going to Iraq!

Comment

• oyster
          • May 2002

Its not where they were, it where they are now, in CUSTODY. Terrorist know no boundaries.

Comment

• LeeG
            • May 2002

Originally posted by Oyster:
            Its not where they were, it where they are now, in CUSTODY. Terrorist know no boundaries.
            oyster,,what is it?

Comment

• oyster
              • May 2002

Originally posted by LeeG:
              You know, some put politcs and hatred ahead of the future of this country and the world. Would you be happy if these two people caught the past two weeks, would still be free to carry out their mission? Would you ever be happy if these people were caught in Irag? Thats the problem. They would never be caught in Irag. No cooperation with Sadamn will ever bring one Al Quada leader to capture.

Comment

• kmount
                • Nov 2002

Twenty bucks sez the Pakistanis knew where these guys were the whole time, and that big shot too. They were just waiting for the right price and the right time to move.

Comment

• oyster
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by LeeG:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Oyster:
                  oyster,,what is it?</font>[/QUOTE]Adress the issue instead of worrying about a missing letter or puntuation. See thats the problem with you people. You use the approach of name calling or attack the messenger with remarks that never adress the topic. Will you ever be happy with Bush killing Sadamn and Osama Bin Laden? Nope. Success at any level will never help the Democrats regain control. Thats the facts.
                  Anti bush, not anti-war.

Comment

• oyster
                    • May 2002

Originally posted by Rocky:
                    Twenty bucks sez the Pakistanis knew where these guys were the whole time, and that big shot too. They were just waiting for the right price and the right time to move.
                    So?? A reward of money has been the approach to many murderers since the beginning of time.

A murderer off the streets is one less murder. BUt you people are not happy with successes at any level. Gosh, you people are so easy to reply to.

[ 03-15-2003, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Oyster ]

Comment

• LeeG
                      • May 2002

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LeeG:
                      You know, some put politcs and hatred ahead of the future of this country and the world. Would you be happy if these two people caught the past two weeks, would still be free to carry out their mission? Would you ever be happy if these people were caught in Irag? Thats the problem. They would never be caught in Irag. No cooperation with Sadamn will ever bring one Al Quada leader to capture.</font>[/QUOTE]damn Oyster you are testy this evening,,I was trying to connect the subect of your sentence as it appeared to be a response to my humorous/sarcastic comment,,,WHERE is the enemy?
                      I'm not trying to pick apart your grammar or spelling, I don't play that bs. unless it's funny.
                      If you wish to characterize me as espousing a particular position for your own venting go for it but it's a game you're playing by yourself.

Comment

• LeeG
                        • May 2002

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LeeG:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Oyster:
                        oyster,,what is it?</font>[/QUOTE]Adress the issue instead of worrying about a missing letter or puntuation. See thats the problem with you people. You use the approach of name calling or attack the messenger with remarks that never adress the topic. Will you ever be happy with Bush killing Sadamn and Osama Bin Laden? Nope. Success at any level will never help the Democrats regain control. Thats the facts.
                        Anti bush, not anti-war.
                        </font>[/QUOTE]The issue?,,terrorism/terrorists,,we gotem, good. WHO THE HELL IS YOU PEOPLE? Will I be HAPPY killing OBL or Saddam???? No,,but I wasn't unhappy with them alive either.
                        I only see one person posting named Oyster,,I am one person named LeeG. keerist oyster you gotta stretch that cranky muscle, it's tight.

Comment

• oyster
                          • May 2002

Lee, we are slowly picking apart this group. Yes, I am tired of connecting the dots. I am done discussing war. But one thing I do believe is a terrorist in custody, is one less problem. When you arrest leaders, you do cut off money to fund the grunts. It is "they are in custody" I don't care where they were arrested.

Any price or funds to anyone is still better than the price of innocent victims being killed in cold blooded attacks and the alteration of a productive lifestyle, like we have experienced since 9/11.

Comment

• SueH
                            • Dec 2001

Posted by the Oyster:

"Adress the issue instead of worrying about a missing letter or puntuation."

How do you puntuate? {no pun intended}

Comment

• LeeG
                              • May 2002

Lee, we are slowly picking apart this group. Yes, I am tired of connecting the dots. I am done discussing war. But one thing I do believe is a terrorist in custody, is one less problem. When you arrest leaders, you do cut off money to fund the grunts. It is "they are in custody" I don't care where they were arrested.

Any price or funds to anyone is still better than the price of innocent victims being killed in cold blooded attacks and the alteration of a productive lifestyle, like we have experienced since 9/11.
                              Oyster, I am with you on this, getting individuals throughout the world that are responsible for 9/11 is exactly what I want to have happen. The dot that is not connected is the near and present danger to US security by Iraq that warrants leaving allies and providing allies to the forces that developed Al Queda. That is apparently an irreconceilable difference of opinion between you and me and a few other folks so I will not cross it with you so as to save myself broadsided comments that include me with "you people". Good health to you and yours.

Comment

Working...