PDA

View Full Version : Here's my vote:

Meerkat
10-21-2004, 01:48 AM
I vote to not post anything except ridicule on any political thread posted in the bilge between now and the day after the election. I don't plan to post in most of them at all!

I noticed after my recent absence that both the number of posters and the topics posted on have declined sharply in the bilge in just the 2 weeks I was away.

There are too many non-boat related topics of interest to spend all the time on just the one topic. NObody here is going to change anyone else's mind at this point and I really wish that people would just stop trying. They're making themselves look rediculous and annoying the rest of us.

Please join me in boycotting political threads in the bilge until after Nov 3rd!

Kev Smyth
10-21-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Meerkat:
I vote to not post anything except ridicule on any political thread posted Tell us something we didn't already know, Mr. "white meat" fanatic! :D

Post are down because we've all been beaten to near death by the opposition. I too will be glad when this fiasco is over. However,I am anxious to see who comes up with the best surprise for the "big finish!" :D :eek:

BrianW
10-21-2004, 02:17 AM
Hey, I'm doing my part... smile.gif

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid29/p2dfded966632f16e9e6a958535afec0b/fd616846.jpg

Kev Smyth
10-21-2004, 02:26 AM
:eek: :eek: Brian gets busted!!? ;)

cs
10-21-2004, 06:20 AM
Welcome to the club Meer.

Growing stronger one memeber at a time.

Chad