PDA

View Full Version : WBF private message

Hughman
12-15-2004, 07:58 PM
I got this as a WBF private message! Do you suppose they have a wooden boat?

Seriously, did anyone else get one of these?

Dear Sir,
I know that this letter may or may not come to you as a surprise. But after much considerations I decided to open up this transaction to you. I am Mrs Ruby Ogaeme from Sierra-Leone, l am married with two children and a former student of the federal university of Free town Sierra-Leone and my late Husband is Dr. Michael Ogaeme; who was the former finance minister of sierra-Leone. In the cause of the war that happened in my country, he was accused by Tejan Kabbas the present president of Sierra-Leone now that my late husband embezzled and supporting the Rebel leader Foray Sankohs group for fighting against his government.

Two weeks later my late husband was assassinated with one of our children by unknown assassins on their way home on the 22nd of April of 2001 before his assassination he disclosed to me about a deposit he made with a security and finance company abroad for a life time investment purpose. After his death I retrieve in his private safe and took the documents concerning the deposit he made in the security company both the one here and the one he have already transferred to Holland through the security company's Special Diplomatic Courier Service which is in the corresponding security company in Holland and move with my remaining child to Abidjan to avoid the re-occurrence of what happened to my late husband and my three other children.

Presently I am in Abidjan a city in IVORY COAST newly named COTE D'IVOIRE with my son as a refugee under the help of peace keeping force and I dont intend to go back to my country although the situation has return to normal. the fund was now two different places one here in Abidjan and the other one in is in Holland and each of the trunk box is containing $7.5m in each. My late husband deposited the trunks and declared them as a Family Valuables to avoid the security officials for not raising eye brows on the money, as you may know that security company does not operate like bank where people deposit money openly, although people deposit money and things that worth money in the security company without declaring the real contents all is for the safety and security of the depository. Now, having succeeding locating the areas where the two trunk boxes were deposited, I am soliciting for your assistance, to act as my foreign partner to help me to uplift this money in this two !
different areas to your account where I will invest it in any lucrative business sectors in your country with you acting as my investment broker and partner.

I am awaiting anxiously to hear from you as your involvement and modalities of this transaction will be carefully discussed in our next correspondence.
NB: please treat this as highly confidential matter with your attention and mutual understandings. Please get back to me so that I will give you more details of the transaction.
Please contact me with this Email: mrsroga@yahoo.com
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards.
Mrs Ruby Ogaeme and Son.

Hughman
12-15-2004, 08:03 PM
OK, I see there is a spate of these!

Seems like a lot of effort, registering as fourmites, if they think wooden boat reprobates are likely targets for this scam!

We look desperate? :rolleyes:

Bill Perkins
12-15-2004, 09:46 PM
The question I have is : did anyone who does not display their email address get this ?

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-15-2004, 09:53 PM
Here is my reply:

Thank you for your kind offer, but I am a christian man who has no arms and legs, and I live on a disability pension. I also, of late, have contracted a peculiar skin disease that makes me look like the surface of the moon. It is very depressing, and the outlook for my life is not good.

I run a small animal hospital for chickens that have escaped from farms and are trying to adapt to life in the wild. Together we learn from each other and try to scratch out an existence. My cat John Barleycorn, and my dog Mesopotamin, complete the quiet home I have made for us in northern Labrador.

I hope you and your children are successful in finding a partner. I know it is hard to find good people to help you in times of need. More often than not, the world is full of scroundrels looking to scam money and take everything you have.

If I can be of any help to you, I would be happy to continue this relationship. Please let me know how your are making out in this difficult time.

P.S Do you have any ivory? I have heard it is very nice to carve with.

Yours Sincerely

Parstuckin M Jardine

Venchka
12-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Hughman,

I got hit. Turned off private messages.

Now, for the good news. Tell me all about the Gardner pram you built. There's a thread up in the fresh air of Designs/Plan. What say you? A good boat?

Wayne
In the Swamp. :D

[ 12-15-2004, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Venchka ]

Hughman
12-15-2004, 11:19 PM
I just found the thread. Posted on same. Once I get the money I'm gonna hire all y'all to build boats.

Yessir, gonna run outa wood before I'm done.

Venchka
12-15-2004, 11:21 PM
You won't ever run out of wood at the rate I don't build boats.

Thanks for the opinion on the pram.

Wayne
In the Swamp. :D