PDA

View Full Version : Ah haim flamin well baaaack!!!

Wild Dingo
11-21-2002, 03:51 AM
Gidday one and all!

Soooo whats the first thing?.... the very absoflaminlutely first thing?... that a fella does after bein away for a few weeks?... whats he do?... does he unpack?... does he make the beds?... sort the hoons?... kiss the possumpoop?... cheer?... do a mad dingo dance?...

nah not a flamin chance mates!! he sets the flamin computer up and logs on to woodenboat.com!!! HA!! :cool: :D

Well the builder bein the ruddy drongo he is has finally finished... eeerr sorta... well weve got fellas workin around us... but has given us the place back!... yeeeeflaminhaw!!

Will leave it at that for now and come back later tonight and fill you in on all the goss and events surrounding the kaos kingdom! :cool:

Take it easy
Shane

Wild Wassa
11-21-2002, 04:09 AM
Hey True Blue, Cool, good to see you back on line.

Warren.

skuthorp
11-21-2002, 04:16 AM
Welcome home mate, it's been flamin boring without you, the boys and girls are beginning to take themselves seriously and need a decent dose of dingo to disabuse them! Talk to you later.

Wild Wassa
11-21-2002, 04:36 AM
Shoot me your email as well Dingo if things have changed.

Warren.

Wild Dingo
11-21-2002, 06:51 AM
Tony and Warren me ol socks Im still at the seyre email... no sweat! :D

Tony Im goin chockers here mate with that flamin lugger!!! no one Ive spoken to have any idea of what Im on about!! buggars are gettin to make me feel like a ruddy galah most of the time I can tell yer mate! :(

Gawd its flamin brilliant to be back at the ol homestead... even if its a... nah gonna be nice :eek: ... its ruddy good ta be back 'ome eh me ol cobbas!... Too flamin right!!!

Nooww wha ye be playin a whiel ahs been awhey eh? some innerestin things been a happenin or what? gonna be goin crosseyed tryin to catch up with all yer writtins!! :rolleyes:

Hey heres a question for all yer east coasters... whens the Goolwa do on? February or March?

Jeff mate!! near missed yer there!!... say gidday to the missus from us all mate and go wake that old Sir Mike of Fields up will yer?... lean out yer winder and COOOOOEEEE the buggar!! :D :D

Its good to see yer Warren... gawd its been flamin lonely without this www thing!...

SCOT!!! HEY SCOT!!!... YO BRO!!!... {thats how you fellas say it aint it?... like... YO! ;) } any news on the smilie thing??? Do I get more than flamin 8 yet mate??... sigh... :D

Take it easy
Shane

[ 11-21-2002, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

LisaS
11-21-2002, 06:58 AM
Welcome back Shane!

Lisa

nedL
11-21-2002, 08:12 AM
Hey Shane, WELCOME HOME!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (sorry, still only 8 smileys! 7with the picture.)
You missed the fun we had in tryingto talk Joe in Cold Springs NY to adopt this poor lost-in-the-woods beauty that just needs a bit of TLC. Oyster even drove up there himself to check her out. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p6fa4c803f2af3fa6c7b7befd99426144/fd151ca3.jpg

Have a great day Shane!

gunnar I am
11-21-2002, 08:25 AM
Do you mean to tell me that visits from Shane are going to be coming on a regular basis? You guys have been at this longer than me.Will I be able to someday, understand everything he is saying? Is possumpoop some sort of marsupial excrement? This is gonna be so cool! Hi Shane!

mmd
11-21-2002, 08:27 AM
Welcome back, Dingo. I'll look forward to your posts after you get caught up on all the readin' and puttin' all yer kit away. Mind your step in some places, tho' - there's minefields here in Misc - Non!

paladin
11-21-2002, 08:47 AM
Damn Shane! It's about time. I wuz about to give up on ya......welcome home.........
Incidentally...you got WB mag coming for another year.... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Roger Stouff
11-21-2002, 08:53 AM
Well, it's about time... ;)

G. Schollmeier
11-21-2002, 09:00 AM
:D

Wild Dingo
11-21-2002, 09:06 AM
Whay thankee folks!! ah feels oh so wubbed now :D

Whachameanyerdontunnastanme? ...HUH? ah spek rel fairflamindinkum Aussie!... Easiest lingo ter unnerstan thar is! :D ...well almost??

Sooo Scot didnt take me advice and boost it up to 10 smilies per post eh? dagnabitall!! ;)

Now abooot tha wee boat Ned... mmmmm shes a right cutie or what?!... just a wee tad of work needed... a few weekends muckin about tearin of a few boards... makin up a couple of new frames and such... a new mast maybe.... a sail or two a bit of the old elbow greeze ter shine her up a tad and bobsyeruncle! no worries mate Joe would be in heaven :D

Ahoy there Donn mate! hows the boat?... gawdsake last time I looked you were doin some work on her at a fellas yard... how'd it go?

aahhhh so we have someone who hasnt met the wonderous possumpoop have we? :eek: ... now she be the finest wee Aussie wench ever crossed this here fellas bows on many a wind swept eve... so whilst in me cups on morn I hoisted the anchor and tossed her me majic potion that blinds em wenches to me fine staggerin good looks then while she was in that state of drowsy lovestruckness... I shanghied her something shockin!... then by the time she finally woke up from her deluded state to find her dream boat had somehow mystically morphed into this scruffie haired white bearded chubby wee ocker she had popped out a major brood of hoons! :eek: ...and well I tell yer mates shes well and truely buggared now! HA!... stuck wif me forever poor wee thing :cool:

A warm welcome from the dingo to you there gunnar mate!

Lisa me dear... it do bring a smile to me dial to see yer smiling eyes among the first to say gidday to yer long lost shipmate... yer a real gem honey {not to mention one fine kayak builder to boot!! :cool: }

Personally I reckon I make perfek sence... well most of the time anyway!

Take it easy
Shane

imported_Steven Bauer
11-21-2002, 09:15 AM
Very good to have you back. :D
You've got lots of catching up to do smile.gif
Donn's gotten two new boats since you've been on your walkabout :D
Now don't go and leave us again! It just isn't the same without you here ;)
Steven

gunnar I am
11-21-2002, 10:01 AM
Hey Shane! That stuff you have quoted about bein yourself an not an imitator an all that ? Ain't that the truth! As sweetly as I could muster, and with a come hither look in my eyes, I whispered to my first wife,"Hey,Donkeydung..." When I came to,there was a Jorgensen clamp on my...Hell! I didn't even know she knew how ta work one of em!

John of Phoenix
11-21-2002, 11:07 AM
Hullo Dingo, and welcome flamin back. You've been missed.

Dave Fleming
11-21-2002, 11:26 AM
Well there goes the neighborhood!
:D :rolleyes: ;) ;)

Joe (SoCal)
11-21-2002, 11:28 AM
DINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif :D ;) tongue.gif :cool: smile.gif
Glad to see ya we have been making due without ya mate things got a bit tense around here without ya. Glad that ya met Gunnar I got a feeling you to will be mates in no time ya got some things similar but make no bonze about there can be only one wild hairy Dingo and that be you. I have been having a blast had both Oyster and Gunnar up to the compound this month nice to finally put faces to names . Were all supposed to get an elbow bending meeting at a local pub In Mystic next month if I get boozed up enough I might convince a landing party to board a plane to continue the celebration with you and the hoons :D

[ 11-21-2002, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

NormMessinger
11-21-2002, 12:02 PM
:D

Tar Devil
11-21-2002, 12:37 PM
Yippee!!

Ken Hall
11-21-2002, 12:53 PM
Welcome back, Shane. :D

skuthorp
11-21-2002, 04:02 PM
Morning Shane and the hoons, try this for the Goolwa Fest www.woodenboatfestival.com.au (http://www.woodenboatfestival.com.au)
and have a peek at Venus in build and repair.

A. Mason
11-21-2002, 04:53 PM
Welcome Back!!! You've been sorely missed!!!

Anita

Meerkat
11-21-2002, 06:10 PM
The wonder down under is baaack smile.gif

capt jake
11-21-2002, 06:16 PM
Welcome back, Dingo mate! Hope everything is going well for you. I guess I will have to spend more time on the 'puter to catch up! That is, in between paint coats and work mind you. :D

Mr. Know It All
11-21-2002, 07:35 PM
:cool: tongue.gif :D

Wayne Jeffers
11-21-2002, 08:42 PM
Welcome back, Shane! :D :D We've missed your Aussie rants. ;) I reckon things should pick up again, now you're back. :cool:

Keep smiling! :D :D :D

Wayne

doorstop
11-21-2002, 09:56 PM
Well stone the crows and kick me dunny door in, That bloody dropkick from WA is back.... :eek:

:D RIPPER! :D good to "see" you, perhaps you can sort out some of these squabbling kids in your own inimitable fashion and restore some insanity to this place.

cs
11-22-2002, 08:08 AM
Welcome back Shane. smile.gif

Chad

Norske3
11-22-2002, 10:25 AM
HIYA!..THE MAN IS BACK...The man "downunder is now "upunder"...Whaaaa I say??....Shane how is that book comin'?...keep on keepin' on, mate. smile.gif