View Full Version : What is it called when

08-22-2005, 10:38 AM
You cut slots in plywood to bend it around something, whilst retaining the outer veneer

Garrett Lowell
08-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Kerfing. At least, that's what I call it.

08-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Thank you, a one minute response, after a I scratched my head for a good fifteen