PDA

View Full Version : Even More Bush Military Records Found!!!!

ljb5
10-18-2004, 01:18 PM
I'm just stunned! They've told us so many times that they released all of his records -- and then they found more. Then they were ordered by the courts to release all of them -- and they said they did --- and then they found more. This must be six or seven times now!

Independent review finds unreleased Bush military records (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-10-15-bush-guard-records_x.htm)

km gresham
10-18-2004, 01:20 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

flatbottom
10-18-2004, 01:37 PM
More Bush Files and more probing into Mr Kerry's background.OOOK! I don't much watch the news(seriously) so can I assume this pretty much sums up what the election is all about?

BTW LJB5 what is the intent of your post? Is it meant to be informative? or is it meant to continue the nasty atmosphere that has permeated the bilge lately?

[ 10-18-2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: flatbottom ]

Shang
10-18-2004, 01:39 PM
WASHINGTON (AP)
"...Guard officials didn't find all of Bush's records because they are disorganized and in poor shape.
'These boxes are full of dirt and rat (excrement) and dead bugs...' "

Well...uhhh...
Oh, never mind...

ljb5
10-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by flatbottom:
BTW LJB5 what is the intent of your post? Is it meant to be informative? Yes, it is meant to be informative. That's why I linked to a news article.

On many occasions, Bush has declared that all of his documents have been released.

Several times, we have found this not to be true.

When a person says something that is not true, this is referred to as "lying."

I thought it would be helpful to some people to know when they are being lied to.

BrianW
10-18-2004, 02:06 PM
The discovery is the latest in a series of embarrassments for Pentagon and Texas National Guard officials who have repeatedly said they found and released all of Bush's Vietnam-era military files, only to belatedly discover more records.I can see why the Texas NG might be embarassed, but why the Pentagon? In preperation for my retirement, I sent off for a copy of my Army records (only 12 years old now) and got back a fraction of what I know should have been in there. Given Bushes records are over twice that old, and those are back in the days of plain paper records, not fancy computer based data, I'm surprised they found as many records as they did.

No where in the article does it mention anyone lying, especially Bush. After all, it was not his job to find the records, it was the Texas NG's. Which by the way, is a waste of taxpayer money and valuable training time.

brad9798
10-18-2004, 02:11 PM
I can remember on more than one occasion, when some of our clients get audited (this sometimes happens in the non-profit sector ... we do a lot of work in the non-profit sector) that we had disclosed that we had turned over all documentation.

Then upon further review, which is typical, there were some anciliary documents that were also turned over, as they were discovered, and the file was ammended.

We didn't lie ... should they have been better organized, I'll give you that much. redface.gif

I am just guessing here, but the Bush scenario probably plays out similarly ...

Perhaps they are lying ... I don't know ...

But man, your (still) two-bit agenda is fun to play with! :rolleyes:

Why don't you post something about how the Heinz company benefits from the corporate (evil Bush) tax incentives ... or how Kerry's chronies also benefit from said structure and/or incentives.

At least then, you would begin to establish an inkling of credibility! tongue.gif

km gresham
10-18-2004, 02:12 PM
Y'all should see what I've been going through trying to get innoculation records for a son who graduated high school 2 years ago! The school wouldn't call me back, the doctor's office found partial records. Finally, after 3 weeks the school dug up the records. Imagine trying to go back 30+ years for records! :eek:

I'm surprised they're finding any. smile.gif

[ 10-18-2004, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: km gresham ]

ljb5
10-18-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by brad9798:
Why don't you post something about how the Heinz company benefits from the corporate (evil Bush) tax incentives Neither John Kerry nor Teresa Heinz-Kerry own a controlling share in the H.J. Heinz company, nor do they sit on the board of directors. (http://www.heinz.com/jsp/directors.jsp)

(I do see Pete Coors on there.... he's a Republican, who is running for Senate in Colorado.)

As this Press Release (http://www.heinz.com/jsp/presidential_statement.pdf) makes clear:

...the H. J. Heinz Company would like to make clear that neither Mrs. Teresa Heinz Kerry, Senator John Kerry nor any member of their family is involved in the management or board of the H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ). They have no involvement in the Heinz® Ketchup business or any of the company’s other brands or products.Try your smear tactics somewhere else.

brad9798
10-18-2004, 04:04 PM
I never said they did ... easy on your defensiveness. I have NEVER, unlike you with Bush, smeared or even slammed Kerry.

Comprehend my post before you knee-jerk ...

Kev Smyth
10-18-2004, 05:05 PM
:eek: :eek: Holy crap, Batman!! Look what they found!! :eek: :eek:

"The newly released documents include a January 1972 order for Bush to attend three days of "physiological training" at Laredo Air Force Base in Texas. His Texas payroll and attendance records, released earlier, show Bush was credited for serving on active duty training for the three days involved."

Get Dan Rather on the horn! He'll probably have the really good stuff by now! :rolleyes:

Shouldn't you be working, or something, kid?

BrianW
10-18-2004, 05:42 PM
Get Dan Rather on the horn! He'll probably have the really good stuff by now!Naah, it takes awhile to fabricate the really good stuff. Then ya gots to find a really good document expert to verify them, and that gets harder the faker they are... smile.gif

htom
10-18-2004, 05:47 PM
Kerry ever going to order all of his records released?

km gresham
10-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Not any time in the next 2 weeks. ;)

ljb5
10-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Bush hasn't signed his Form 180.

The Pentagon is under court order to release all of his documents, but has failed to do so.

Art Read
10-19-2004, 06:59 AM
"Bush hasn't signed his Form 180.

The Pentagon is under court order to release all of his documents, but has failed to do so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swiiiiiiing..... and a miss.

alteran
10-19-2004, 07:15 AM
"Try your smear tactics somewhere else."

Take your own advice Ljb5.

km gresham
10-19-2004, 07:46 AM
Pretty soon they'll go after his boy scout records. smile.gif