PDA

View Full Version : Rips running scared

Meerkat
04-16-2004, 02:54 PM
Can't you tell? All these Kerry attacks...

I suppose that if I was a Shrub supporter, that's what I'd have to do too - there's nothing positive to say about Shrub's record.

Jim H
04-16-2004, 03:07 PM
Well I have been preparing, in the distant chance that he might win, to give back some of the hate.

Lurch
The Maximum Leader
Komrade Kerry
Krazy Kerry Kapers
Teresa's boytoy (one of 57 varieties)
Dimocrats
Dumbocrats
Libocrats
Taxocrats

As you can tell, I haven't put any thought into it. It's likely that I'll have no use for it anyway.

huisjen
04-16-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh, come on, Jim. I was seeing "Impeach Clinton" bumper stickers as far back as 1993. You can't say it's payback time when it was the Republicans who brought discord to this level, over ten years ago.

And now we've got a reason to respond too. Shrub put the economy in the toilet as soon as he got the nomination, then it really dove when it became clear he was siezing power. On September 12, 2001 we had the world's sympathy, and now we mostly have their contempt. We had a giant surplus and now have a giant defecit. Shrub's rich friends are getting tax breaks while jobs go overseas faster and faster. We're in a war on terror, but instead of fighting it, we're bound up in an unrelated occupation of Iraq.

Meanwhile those who can stomach Shrub's antics (a group which includes fewer and fewer conservatives) tell us we should respect the man for the sake of the office.

So go ahead and start practicing. Say, "My President: John Kerry."

Dan

imported_Conrad
04-16-2004, 03:34 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. :rolleyes: tongue.gif ;)

Hey Meer- do you want a boat? Do you own a boat? At any rate, I've got a Finn, 15', good shape, (fiberglass! :eek: :D ) on a decent trailer, good sail, no proper mast. However, I have an old Star section that would work for mast/boom with three small stays. I know, not regulation Finn, but it gets you out on the water with a bit of creativity. Think Lake Union in the summer! Surplus to my needs, yours for free if ya want it. Private message me.

The only thing we're running from is the depressing desperation of the Dims... :D

Jim H
04-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by huisjen:
Oh, come on, Jim. I was seeing "Impeach Clinton" bumper stickers as far back as 1993. You can't say it's payback time when it was the Republicans who brought discord to this level, over ten years ago.DanIt's been going on for years, Reagen, Bush Sr., Carter etc. Thanks for reminding me about the bumper stickers, if Kerry wins maybe I'll start selling "Impeach Kerry" stickers as a side business. :D To me the name calling's all in good fun but it's not useful when discussing policy.

Jim H
04-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by huisjen:
So go ahead and start practicing. Say, "My President: John Kerry."DanOK I'll try it, Your President John Kerry. How was that? tongue.gif

Memphis Mike
04-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Yep, there really isn't anything positive to say about the Shrub's "occupation" of the White House at all. He is the worst president I can ever remember. Did I say "president?" I meant un-president. He has confirmed everything I once thought to be myths about the Rip party. They really are just a bunch of greedy war mongering rich kids out for themselves. They could care less about the people of this nation or the people of the world. The only thing that's important is they be able to fill their fat little pockets even more than they have before. Good thing they are a minority. The Shrub's goin down in November. We're going to send him back to his ranch in Texas. He likes it better there anyhow. He's going to be much happier. Maybe he can get a job as executioner at the state pen.

[ 04-16-2004, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Memphis Mike ]

Ross M
04-16-2004, 05:45 PM
oh yea, that's a keeper...

Jim H
04-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Thanks Mike, you saved me some time. So how do you think this will sound, on the off chance Kerry wins?

Yep, there really isn't anything positive to say about Komrade Kerry's "occupation" of the White House at all. He is the worst president I can ever remember. Did I say "president?" I meant un-president. He has confirmed everything I once thought to be myths about the Dimocrat party. They really are just a bunch of greedy tax mongering rich kids out for themselves. They could care less about the people of this nation or the people of the world. The only thing that's important is they be able to fill their fat little pockets even more than they have before. Good thing they are a minority. Teresa's boytoy is goin down in November. We're going to send him back to his mansion in Massachusetts. He likes it better there anyhow. He's going to be much happier. Maybe he can get a job as gigolo at the country club.

Jim H
04-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Oh hell, if Jesse's running why not Ted Nugent? Maybe he'd be his VP?

http://www.tnugent.com/images/renegade_ad_big.jpg

Jim H
04-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Ironmule:
I like it :cool: It's the 2008 Dream Team! We do need a slogan though...

brad9798
04-16-2004, 07:04 PM
I never attacked Kerry ... but he will lose!

He confirms everything I always suspected about the dem party! ;)

Jim H
04-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Jack Nicholson could work as Secretary of Defense

http://www.mobil.net/jnichol/0061.jpg

or White House Press Secretary...

http://www.mobil.net/jnichol/0206.jpg

Jim H
04-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Donn:
You guys are thinking small. I say change the term limits, and keep Bush right where he is! :D Donn, good idea! King George the second, I like how it sounds!

Rogue Sailor
04-16-2004, 08:09 PM
Was that Jesse? Or Jo Cold Spring??? :confused: