PDA

View Full Version : For Oyster from the upper decks

Chris Coose
06-13-2004, 11:59 AM
New guys write

ohiomike

I see everyone here seems eager to help. WindHawk

I'm a new member myself, and I've found the folks on this forum to be most helpfull & friendly.
This forum is tops. The rot has not moved to corrupt the entire hull.

A hearty welcome to all.

capt jake
06-13-2004, 10:37 PM
Bump smile.gif

Wild Dingo
06-14-2004, 02:35 AM
But see that wont last to long if we start barking at them to "give us more info" "Ask proper questions" :( but while ever were polite and ask them to clarify their needs it will remain a great place. :cool:

The bilge is the swamp and is a pretty good place to... no worries some really interesting people inhabit the bilge... although again politeness goes a long way in keeping it a good place to visit ;) once the rudeness and abuse starts to be the norm people will start to move away as has happened in the past. :(

Gawd I love the woodenboat.com forum!! Nicest bunch of shipmates anywhere on the internet! :cool: :D Yep I even like ol Conrad!! hes not a bad galah and ol derro standley has the handle on all things C&P Donn has our elocution up to scratch and seems to have stopped correctin our spellin tongue.gif Meer is lost in his own spiritual mire but comes to muck about every day... must be a hospital thing up his way that he gets to muck about in the swamp everyday? maybe its keepin the keepers sane?? :eek:

But all in all tis a fine place to spend a few wee hours now an again.

Muddy Waters
06-15-2004, 11:29 AM
You were saying
although again politeness goes a long way in keeping it a good place to visit I'll have to remember that.............now how did you describe me.....hmmmm