10-27-2004, 02:38 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

- M

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
10-27-2004, 02:40 AM
Welcome home Shane. smile.gif

Wild Dingo
10-27-2004, 02:58 AM
Yes you really read right there mates... I am back from me surjourn outback of Kalgoorlie poorer financially but richer in every other way! bloody brilliant time was had by yours truely but after 9 weeks away from the precious possumpoop and little hoons became a serious mental battle against loneliness and depression so decided to shove the bush without her and came home...

Yes yes Kal had some great offerings but nothin is like home and bride... and she decided that Kal wasnt were she wanted to be and well to be honest work just didnt come my way a little here a few days there but nothin that paid the bills up there AND down here.

Had some interestin times... like Hay St what a place that is! only 2 of the old starting stall type prostitute houses left now and one flash one... there was this one day I was toddlin along Hay street when this bashed up ol wreck of a HJ ute comes barrellin down gettin faster and faster as the startin stalls came closer suddenly with a screamin of engine and howlin of tyres the ol ute pulls to a stop half on the footpath half on the road the door flys open and this wild haired wiry fella charges out and bolts through the first door with a sheila in it and while in full flight this scruffy wild eyed fella screams "HOW MUCH????" and keeps runnin full belt inside to the room! the sheila was left standin wonderin what the hell just happened while the utes motor was runnin the door wide open an spinnin around and around in reverse! {Dopey buggar must of knocked it into gear as he flew out!} an me rollin on the ground phissin meself with laughter! man that fella musta been out in the scub a long time! Never seen a fella in such a rush for a bit of nooky :D

Or another time when these ol tourists {well into their 80s or Im still a teenager} wanderin along the startin stalls takin pics of the prices and girls stop an start yarnin to each other an one ol fella slowly wanders over to the nearest door while his missus starts yellin "YOU COME BACK HERE BERT! DONT YOU GO IN THERE!! BERT!!" and with that Bert disappears inside with the comely lass of the night {or day or whenever :rolleyes: } two minisecons later out marchs Bert with a spritely step and a massive smirk and gives a cheery wave to the girl doin up his zip waltzes over to his misses who by this stage is about to chuck a valve pinches her on her more than ample bum to the massive hoots of laughter from the other couples... and the splutterin nose splatters from yours truely and the girls in the stalls all bent double in laughter! seems the ol buggar thought it would be a grand hoot to play on the missus of many years!

Now for that bloody great truck I was yarnin about... WA thats West Aussie now has the world record bloody huge friggin thing it was! but like most things that stand out... take the 60s and 70s for example as the sayin goes if you can remember them you werent there!... I sorta got roped into goin for a camp out the other side of Menzies for that particular weegen and by the time I realized what I was missin me an Yaz's fella Daniel were pretty much three quarters through a carton of some ale or other and deeply into conversation over the barbie turnin roo steaks! so I missed it by a couple of hundred miles and too many beers! ;)

As I muttered earlier Ive returned to me beloved and the bubs and Ive come to the conclusion that the single mans life is not for me! :rolleyes: Im decidedly the staid ol stay at ome type of fella :cool:

Boats? Well aside from carving a 5in schooner out of some local wood then leavin it with Yaz and carvin a belayin pin and a half model aside from that? only saw one wooden boat a botched fishin boat of ply and gunk that some drunken miner thought would look good in his back yard about 20 years ago and there it still sits fallin apart aside from that... nope didnt see a one!

Okay so hows everyone goin? FLORIDA come in!! I heard there were a few passin storms up that way you all okay? Sarah okay?

imported_Daniel
10-27-2004, 05:39 AM
Greetings Shane, its good to be home isnt it? :D

Wild Dingo
10-27-2004, 05:55 AM
aahhh Daniel mate it sure as heck is! :cool: I may not like Mandurah much but home is where she and they are and so where the heart is and it was a pure joy to see their surprised smilin faces as I wandered in the door! ;) :cool:

km gresham
10-27-2004, 06:03 AM
Mornin' Shane. smile.gif You've been missed. Bad timing, tho. Our election isn't over yet and there's a bit of back and forthing going on over it. Good news is Election day is Tuesday. :D

Welcome back!

cs
10-27-2004, 06:17 AM
Welcome back.

Chad

PeterSibley
10-27-2004, 06:26 AM
G'day Mate ...goooooood to see ya.Glad you're out of Kal...good place for a single bloke, too much trouble and booze and all those bloody great holes in the ground :D :D

NormMessinger
10-27-2004, 06:49 AM
Greetings and hallucinations, mate. Here's, as always, to the future.

Now you know what my ole pappy used to say, "Son," he'd say, "Son, sex is a powerful force." tongue.gif

imported_Steven Bauer
10-27-2004, 07:33 AM
Hey Shane, nice to see your smilin' dial! We sure have missed you. Say hi to the family for us.

Steven

imported_Dutch
10-27-2004, 07:37 AM
cosmos been peering about for you shang. by the way are you a semi tame dingo now?

huisjen
10-27-2004, 07:45 AM
Welcome home Dingo.

Dan

LisaS
10-27-2004, 07:50 AM
It's great to see you back Shane.

Lisa

Peter Kalshoven
10-27-2004, 07:55 AM
There goes the neighborhood..... Thank God.
:D
Welcome home, Mr. Dingo.

Mrleft8
10-27-2004, 08:05 AM
Watch your babies everyone! :D

htom
10-27-2004, 10:03 AM
smile.gif Great to see you posting again, Shane. smile.gif

John C. Gresham
10-27-2004, 12:42 PM
People's been asking about you, Shane. Glad to have you back.

Jack Heinlen
10-27-2004, 01:49 PM
"There's no place like home." Dorothy Gale

smile.gif