PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious Joe

lost-and-found
06-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Joe,
I am just curious, did you have a change of heart and delete the Bruce=Lost and Found thread yourself, so as to show your good will, or did Scott delete it? I hope it was the former and not the latter, for I know that you are a better person than what was exhibited last night. I don't know what happened, maybe you were just having a frustrating day and needed an outlet~ we have all been there. I was confused because early in the evening you welcomed me back:
Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson )
Member # 4659

posted 06-16-2004 07:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers to change Bruce.
You try and I'll try and maybe we can make a difference
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So without a further ado, I hope that the morning sail had helped refresh you and allow the angst you held in the wee hours of the night slip away.

BruceG

[ 06-17-2004, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: lost-and-found ]

Joe (SoCal)
06-17-2004, 12:17 PM
No, it was Scoted because ANOTHER troll fooler posted some biological photos.

Ya know without getting to much into it Bruce I don't like ANYONE who changes there name on here. I gave MMike holly hell when he did it and I don't give much credence to Dutch when he changes his hourly. But you got the boot, you should have sat it out like a man. Don't come back as a troll and don't post 20 times as a troll spewing crap like pigs blood bullets and crass comments. Then when called on it say ohh look at me I have changed. You haven't changed your still the same venomous vulgar troll but with a different name.

You watched as Stan DEMANDED your return and yet you have been here all along :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I feel sorry for Stan, can you belive that.

I just went to try and quote some of your more VULGAR posts since your return as a TROLL and they are all gone. Either Scot saw that they were unfit or you deleted them because you were embarrassed. Nevertheless you are what you wrote.

SHAME ON YOU.

lost-and-found
06-17-2004, 12:37 PM
Unlike others who have returned under different names, I let it be known who I was Joe, but that is besides the point. Scott must not be upset with my return, for he has not deleted my current membership. I wonder if he had second thoughts about his actions.Scott is the only one who knows why I was deleted from the thread, and he apparently is going to keep that to himself. That is for him to consider, not me. You apparently did not like my return; however, that feeling may change as the days, months, and even years pass on the forum.

You state you feel sorry for Stan, why? He only stood up for a person he likes. Shakespeare knew that we are who we are. A rose by any other name...

It is saddening that people are unable to see past their own pride~ I am included in that~ for we allow ourselves to act like idiots without a thought about how we are perceived by others (again, I include myself in this)

Good luck to you Joe, on your boat, work, and family. Please do not allow yourself to boil over with too much anger, for it is below you.

Thanks for responding so quickly,
BruceG

imported_Conrad
06-17-2004, 12:47 PM
You've got to stop drinking at night Joe- it's become quite apparent you can't control yourself. That rant you started yesterday is but one example. :(

Joe (SoCal)
06-17-2004, 12:56 PM
A troll by any other name is still a troll

You sure Scot deleted you, or did he just give you a few days in the cooler and you just couldn't tuff it out?

So you say you made it obvious you were Bruce, then how come Stan posted a whole thread DEMANDING Bruces return? You were already Lost-and-found !!!

And what about the VULGAR 20 other posts as Lost-and-found that are now Lost-and-Gone ??? Were you trying to be a changed man with those posts???

You got booted because you are VULGAR TROLL nothing more, and you will be booted again and then you will turn into Dutch having to continue to make new names to post your tripe and never ever getting the hint that the owners of this website do not like you.

Joe (SoCal)
06-17-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Conrad:
You've got to stop drinking at night Joe- it's become quite apparent you can't control yourself. That rant you started yesterday is but one example. :( Why is it all the reformed drunks think everyone else is an alcoholic ????

I had ONE gin & tonic last night by the pool if that constitutes a problem then you need to go to more meetings. :rolleyes:

Stand up Conrad stand up for the Toll. You will be judged by the company you keep.

lost-and-found
06-17-2004, 01:19 PM
Joe prior to making such statements and accusations, please look back at the dates of Stan's I DEMAND thread and cross reference them to the dates of my posts. Once you have done this, I hope that you will have the common courtesy to recant your assumptions.

Thank you in advance, for I know once you see the dates you will change your mind.

BruceG

The Sea Slug
06-17-2004, 01:24 PM
then you will turn into Dutch having to continue to make new names to post your tripe Tripe huh? I guess you spew nothing but pearls of wisdom eh Joe? And as far as the management not liking me, were you personally invited to the WB Show?

Elco's
06-17-2004, 01:24 PM
Joe..you are right. You aren't an alcoholic. You are a "problem drinker". Evertime you drink...you create problems here.

Joe (SoCal)
06-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh and Bruce caused NO problem Oh OK

And who the hell are you Elco's

Forum
Date

Just Curious Joe (post #000008)
Misc. Non-Boat Related
06-17-2004

Whoa! What's this? (post #000049)
Misc. Non-Boat Related
06-12-2004

Whoa! What's this? (post #000047)
Misc. Non-Boat Related
06-12-2004

Bilge Cleaning - A Proposal (post #000018)
Misc. Non-Boat Related
06-07-2004

Hypocrisy. (post #000012)
Misc. Non-Boat Related
06-04-2004 :(

Joe (SoCal)
06-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Dutch Slug, how many names has it been now can you even count that high? Are you still confined to that wheelchair? Or does that change with each new name?

I have and remain Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson )

But now we have Elco's and Slug and Fooler and the new one lost-and-found :rolleyes:

But I am the one with the problem? :rolleyes:

[ 06-17-2004, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Meerkat
06-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Joe; Don't feed the trolls please.

imported_Conrad
06-17-2004, 01:49 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, Joe, but I'm not now, nor have I ever been, alcoholic. I don't go to meetings. Never did. But I know many who have, or do, and support them .

I did stop drinking, smoking pot, and all the rest because it fit in with my desire to be a certain kind of person. You might think about that.

I strongly support Bruce's right to be here, and post as he sees fit. Judging by the last couple of days, he seems to be headed in a healthier direction than you. And while it may have been only "one G+T," your efforts last night were some of the most outrageous we've seen in a while. I did't see the end of the thread, but you were on quite a rant, and whether you or Scot pulled it, it was the right thing to do.

The Sea Slug
06-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by popeye:
http://www.pj-bernstein.com/nss-folder/pictures/3_6.jpgStrange looking wieners there pop, what do you call em?

Joe (SoCal)
06-17-2004, 02:29 PM
Scott pulled it because FOOLER posted obscene photo's not because of what I posted. I have no remorse as a matter of fact I wish I had saved the thread because it quoted the vulgar post Bruce had posted under his new lost-and-found troll name.

You obviously did not read or chose to turn a blind eye to the 20 or so VULGAR obnoxious post lost-and-found posted and now are REMOVED. So much for the changed Bruce. He is as he was a troll with a new name. :rolleyes: Scot nixed Bruce because of what he posted the evidence is clear - you are wrong.

In the sober light of day I stand by my convictions.

Meerkat
06-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Conrad; You are flat out wrong. Bruce has no right to be here save at the pleasure of our hosts. His right to post whatever he likes stops at the point where our hosts for any or no reason chooses not to allow it. Scot has no obligation to justify his actions to you, me, Bruce or anyone else except the people he works for. His actions might be viewed as arbitrary, but that's his and his employer's priviledge. If it's not liked, one is free to find other venues.

Bruce is in the same position as anyone who's been asked to leave a party and does not do so: he's a trespasser. His continued presence against their wishes is theft of the resources of Woodenboat Magazine.

Perhaps things are different at your house?

imported_Conrad
06-17-2004, 02:59 PM
In the end, you're right- Scot can boot who he wants without suffering any consequences. But in the distance between here and there, Bruce can post, and should be allowed to even if it makes some uncomfortable. And over the course of the last few years, any difference between Joe and the appropriateness of his posts and Bruce's efforts is insignificant. Just put a few drinks in Joe and see what comes out. :eek: :D

How deliciously and ironically un-liberal for the most vociferous on the Left to try and limit those on the right!

You're all "meer" puppets, agents for "the man."

http://www.krittersinthemailbox.com/animals/meerkat/fm2363f.jpg

Boomkin Joe
06-17-2004, 03:06 PM
Wow! Can they be ordered from the WB shop?

imported_Conrad
06-17-2004, 03:20 PM
You bet, just be sure to specify whether you want "Joe," "Meer," or "Other." And rest assured that each is made of fully bio-degradable material, filled with 100% recycled mantras and ideologies. ;)

Meerkat
06-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Bruce and Conrad have been drinking the Kool-Aid (http://www.mepc.org/public_asp/journal_vol11/0406_lang.asp)

Memphis Mike
06-17-2004, 04:01 PM
http://www.uni-television.com/jerry/resources/left.top.gif

Meerkat
06-17-2004, 04:04 PM
And MMike runs the Kool-Aid stand! tongue.gif ;)