PDA

View Full Version : How much longer can we enjoy the peace and quiet .....

stan v
03-29-2003, 06:13 PM
before the Aussies show up? :D

doorstop
03-29-2003, 08:26 PM
Whispers...... Good day to you Sir Stanley, I hope you are having a very, very nice day. The weather here is very, very fine, I hope it is very, very fine for you too. The attitude is here is very, very nice, we are feeling very, very benvolent to all mankind, we hope you are too. ;)

stan v
03-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Good morning to you sir! Ah, it has been somewhat lively here this evening. ;)

doorstop
03-29-2003, 08:42 PM
I hope, good sir, that you were your usual understanding, forgiving and totally kind self. I hope also that you didn't let those nasty squabbling litle boys upset you at all.....one must maintain ones equilibrium after all!

Dutch Rub
03-29-2003, 08:52 PM
you any relation to Ishmael doorstop? :confused:

doorstop
03-29-2003, 09:09 PM
Not that I know Mr. Rub but I do have a brother in law named Michael, similar sort of sound. Does that count? Are you possibly related to the royal family of the Netherlands?

edited for spelig

[ 03-29-2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: doorstop ]

Dutch Rub
03-29-2003, 09:22 PM
You certainly are a quick read there Chris...... as a matter of fact Im in direct line of ascension for the throne one fine day....I was wondering about you and Ish cause he tries to sound intelligent (whilst I believe you actually are), but it just seems to fall flat for him..... smile.gif

doorstop
03-29-2003, 09:55 PM
Perhaps I should address you as "Your Royal Rubness". Unfortunately for me the only throne to which I can aspire is the porcelain throne in the small room opposite my bedroom.......

Dutch Rub
03-30-2003, 08:22 AM
Well thats a good start and is the place where I get a good deal of my inspiration for writing on this here forum. Ive painted a picture of a few of my favorite members on the inside bottom of the bowl and though Freud theorized that people got "vicarious gratification through the with holding and expelling of their feces" I now find that I get my gratification through the expelling .